About This Club

737NG SERIES PROJECT

1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello, folks. After a lot of deliberation and procrastination I have decided today to cease my work on the different 737 projects. I will probably see the 700 update through, but after that I will dedicated more time to my job, my family and my health and finish the other projects I'm involved in. I won't go into further details in this place and at this time as to what other reasons I have for leaving. I enjoyed the time tremendously, I also suffered tremendously in various phases due to the toxicity that sometimes erupts in our niche community. I believe this is a good point in development for me to retreat as we have a couple of awesome planes that - at least in my view - can rival most payware products for X-Plane. What the planes need most is ZiboMODding to add more system depth, so my assets are now not so very crucial to development anymore. I wish you all happy flying. I will stick around here for a bit, but please refrain from contacting me in this matter. It is not a step I take lightly, but I take it very decidedly. Thank you all for your support all this time. audiobirdxp / axp
  3. Hi, May I request PrivatAir D-AWBB white livery? Best Regards Kinki
  4. The ASU won't disconnect no matter WHAT I do. AviTab's button seems to have glitched out.
  5. Nav lights are completely off position at night time..
  6. Running 11.35B1 and RC3.11. Ever since RC3.9 the aircraft does not play nice with AutoGate. Upon loading the aircraft at a gate the following happens.
  7. Hello - before I report let commend you on a job well done with this project. Now, my issues is when I am at the top of the decent and set up my vnav speed to 280 on the decent. The aircraft does not keep the 280 speed during the decent. Not sure if this is only isolated to me but 737-900u does not behave on that manner, nor the 737-800 zibo. A little bit more info Route KFLL THNDR4 THNDR LBV DEAKK5 KTPA on the arrival DEAKK 250/11000 decending from 22000 at the top of decent the plane catches the vnav glide path but the initial speed as set in the FMC DES profile overspeeds. To prevent the airplane to overspeed further I have to use the speed break all of way down to the decent. Is there something that I am doing wrong or this is a bug. Again as I mentioned it the other mods do not behave this way. I really love this plane and feedback is greatly appreciated.
  8. Why not be the first to finish the whole NG series in X-Plane 11 though? Especially if it's not a huge adjustment to the others. You don't see a lot of 737-600s, but that just makes them unique and interesting, WestJet and SAS have them I think. I'd personally rather have the -600 than the MAX because of not only those reasons, but the way things are going I'm starting to wonder if the MAX is going to be around much at all. And it has a black mark on its reputation, sad to say. A huge percentage of passengers are saying they'll still avoid it even when it gets recertified. I thought it was a bad sign that IcelandAir recently let go all of its 737 MAX pilots, there are delays on it getting recertified again as much as US airlines want it. I'd personally be very excited to have the -600 and have the release version of the -900 finished, I tend to like to fly the largest and smallest examples of the type. If you do the MAX next, I hope for that reason to see the 10 completed early on!
  9. Has anyone mapped out the MCP for the 737-700 for the Goflight MCP Pro? My speed, and Vert Speed are the only knobs that work.
  10. Hi! I have noticed that my nav lights are running wild outside of it's position. Anyone else who have experienced it and maybe know a fix for it? And another thing I have noticed regarding lights; The emergency lights stay's on at all times, even though I have turned the switch off. Did try to insert pictures, but it did not succeed, so here are the links to my screenshots. Nav lights Nav lights 2 Emergency lights
  11. If you were wondering, the latest release candidates for the 800X have tightened this pattern significantly to the point of being barely noticeable. Only the 700U & 900U suffer from the bowing pattern now, so hopefully they both get updated soon.
  12. I'm also having the same problem here. I did a flight from KSJC to PHNL last night, and while over the water, the plane started deviating off course. It fixed itself when I started manually entering the heading and turning off LNAV until the next fix. After the next fix, it stayed on the track.
  13. I've created a Continental Airlines Livery pack. https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/52731-737-700u-continental-airlines-pack/
  14. This modification sounds great! Probably you should check, how your script regonizes the aircraft. The Zibo one is a bit diffrent at some points like the Studio name or the AI Name
  15. I noticed the latest 3.4RC has a REV update for AXP. But everytime an update comes to this, it seems to break some sound. For example, that ever so famous whining sound of the 737NG Hydraulics while boarding an aircraft was absolutely perfect in the last update. It was loud and was obvious. Now, in this update, you literally need to move your camera 2 feet away from the engine and even at that its quiet.. The GPU can be heard over it?? This sound is the most obvious sound you can hear when boarding any 737NG and now I can hardly hear it at all?? It's just annoying because the soundpack is very important for immersion, and the hydraulic sound being basically non existent in the exterior view is a real immersion killer
  16. HI! I am currently using Lua Macros to use an old keyboard as an overhead panel. The script works fine with the default 737 but when I execute the same command, nothing happens in the Zibo. Does there need to be a plugin that allows you control certain aspects of the Zibo like what Laminar did with the 737? ( Default has its own section in the controls section in settings) Please help, Brady
  17. I think they already modelled the cutout switches for the MAX version... so they are already modelled and only need to implement them
  18. Thank you for all your great work - it is much appreciated by many, many people. Would you ever consider creating a 737-600 after the MAX? As far as I know, it would just involve shortening the fuselage, tweaking the engines, and a few other small changes compared to the other NG variants. Would be great, especially for us Canadians who want to fly the WestJet 737-600.
  19. Over the last year, I've noticed an unusual pattern with all three models under the Ultimate/Zibo family. The problem occurs when flying standard routing with the aircraft(s) operating in LNAV mode. Any OS (Windows 10 Pro 1803 demonstrated) X-Plane 11.33 Ultimate 737-700U (all versions) Zibo 737-800X (All versions) Ultimate 737-900U (All versions) Tested on both a clean install, and a "daily-driver" install. The problem: Aircraft(s) do not maintain a fixed TRK when flying between fixes, causing the plane to fly a bowed pattern either to the left of TRK, or to the right of TRK, depending on direction of flight. The longer the distance is between legs, the wider the plane flies this bowed pattern. Notable observation: If when flying over a fix, the pilot initiates a Direct-To to the next fix, the plane will fly 100% on the published TRK without incorrectly deviating. The problem is easily reproducible to the pilot without taking any steps to reproduce. It is a passive issue. I will attach screenshots below from inside the aircraft looking at the ND, and moving map screenshots from both Little Navmap, and the built-in X-Plane 11 map. For further comparison, I will also provide similar screenshots when flown with other aircraft. NOTE: Both Little Navmap, and the X-Plane map are using proper globe projection, this is NOT a visual issue
  20. Ultimate 737-700 liveries list Comment down below if you see/create something new and I will add it. Of course, if something has been deleted/removed, or there are some authorship issues, write me a PM please. When possibile (double posting) I will put the link to the Threshold file page instead of the .org forum The same list is also available for the 737-800 at the .org forum and for the 737-900 here on Threshold AXP liveries - included in the download: Delta Airlines N302DQ Luxair LX-LGS SAS Scandinavian Airlines SE-RET Southwest Airlines N7744A TUI fly Belgium OO-JAR TUI fly Deutschland D-AHXG United Airlines N27733 * fictional / fake / inaccurate liveries Utilities Cabin and glass replacement - by fscabral Airlines Aerolineas Argentinas LV-BYY - by ar737ng Aerolineas Argentinas LV-BZA (SkyTeam) - by ar737ng Aerolineas Argentinas LV-BZA (SkyTeam) - by corzo Aerolineas Argentinas LV-BZO - by kevinkeegan Aerolineas Argentinas LV-CAD - by corzo Aerolineas Argentinas LV-CBT - by ar737ng Aerolineas Argentinas LV-CSC - by corzo Aerolineas Argentinas LV-GOO - by corzo Air China B-5211 (Orchid) - by Delta_Who Air Do JA16AN - by matsu * Air Holland PH-OZC (733 livery) - by Muskiet * Air Italy EI-GFT - by Fab10 Air Sahara VT-SIG - by Sandesh Air Sahara VT-SIS - by Sandesh Air Tran N175AT - by RestPlayz Air Tran N299AT - by Jviation Air Transat C-GTQP (welcome livery) - by pine65 Air Zena 4L-TGN - by Muskiet Alaska Airlines N607AS (Portland Timbers) - by 19adam99 Alaska Airlines N611AS - by KJO Alaska Airlines N612AS - by KJO Alaska Airlines N624AS - by KJO Alaska Airlines N627AS - by KJO Asky Airlines ET-ANG - by asene Austrian Airlines OE-LNO - by this is ves Bahamasair C6-BFX - by mhayling Braathens LN-TUH - by BirkHK Continental Airlines pack - by justintx79 Continental Airlines/Texas International pack - by justintx79 Copa Airlines HP-1531CMP - by Klolhi easyJet G-EZJR - by this is ves easyJet G-EZKE - by asher_050100 Eurowings D-ABKM - by Atarium Fiji Airways DQ-FJF - by Boeing 747-8F Fly Baghdad YI-AQL - by megagames12 Fly Baghdad YI-BAN - by megagames12 Germania D-AGES - by PEGASUS_XP GOL Transportes Aéreos PR-GEH - by Fasterzz GOL Transportes Aéreos PR-GEJ - by Fasterzz GOL Transportes Aéreos PR-GIH - by Fscabral GOL Transportes Aéreos PR-VBI - by Fscabral * Icelandair TF-AGN - by ArcticPilot Iceland Express G-STRN - by ArcticPilot Jet Airways VT-JGY - by Sandesh Jet Airways VT-JNS - by Sandesh JetLite / JetKonnect VT-JLA - by Sandesh JetLite / JetKonnect VT-SIZ - by Sandesh Jettime OY-JTP - by Jeoo Jettime OY-JTS - by megagames12 Jettime OY-JTZ - by megagames12 Jettime OY-JZI - by Kalle Cool Gamer KLM PH-BGD (old livery) - by Delta_Who LAPA LV-ZRM - by guany Luxair LX-LBR - by Chris.1008 Luxair LX-LBT - by Chris.1008 Luxair LX-LGQ - by Chris.1008 Luxair LX-LGS - by Chris.1008 Malév HA-LOL - by Roland Kovacs Nordavia (Smartavia) VP-BYY - by KJO Nordwind Airlines VP-BOW - by OlegFedorinov * Olympic Air SX-CWA - by iPetroSS * Riau Airlines PK-RVA - by ManOfTheGood Ryanair EI-SEV - by jeanpaul.22 Ryanair EI-SEV - by matthew007800 Sabena OO-SYB - by Muskiet Saha Airlines EP-SII - by CaptBirdy Sky Europe OM-NGE - by pine65 SkyUp Airlines UR-SQD - by pyreegue SkyUp Airlines UR-SQE (Shakhtar FC) - by pyreegue Spicejet VT-SYO - by Sandesh Smartwings OK-SWT - by megagames12 Smartwings OK-SWW - by Quavont Southwest Airlines N205WN (Heart livery) - by 19adam99 Southwest Airlines N209WN (Canyon Blue - Free Bags Fly Here) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N214WN (Maryland One) - by Aviationdk Southwest Airlines N230WN (Colorado One) - by this is ves Southwest Airlines N252WN (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N279WN (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N280WN (Missouri One) - by this is ves Southwest Airlines N297WN (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N409WN (Triple Crown One) - Flyboy31 Southwest Airlines N482WN (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N553WN (Shark Week - Tiger Shark) - by 19adam99 Southwest Airlines N707SA (Desert Gold - first 737-700) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N711HK (Desert Gold - Herbert D. Kelleher) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N711HK (Desert Gold - Herbert D. Kelleher, mismatched cowling) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N713SW (Shamu One) - by NorthwestOrient Southwest Airlines N738CB (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N739GB (Desert Gold) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N739GB (Desert Gold) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N742SW (Desert Gold - Nolan Ryan Express) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N7744A (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N781WN (New Mexico One) - by Aviationdk Southwest Airlines N781WN (New Mexico One) - by this is ves Southwest Airlines N7857B (Heart livery) - by 19adam99 Southwest Airlines N789SW (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N798SW (Desert Gold) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N905WN (Heart livery) - by 19adam99 Southwest Airlines N909WN (Don't miss a beat) - by 19adam99 Southwest Airlines N913WN (Heart livery) - by pyreegue Southwest Airlines N922WN (Sports Illustrated) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N922WN (Tennessee One) - by Aviationdk Southwest Airlines N931WN (Lone Star One) - by Aviationdk Southwest Airlines N945WN (Florida One) - by PepuPilot Southwest Airlines N946WN (Louisiana One) - by PepuPilot Southwest Airlines N955WN (Arizona One) - by this is ves Southwest Airlines N960WN (Canyon Blue) - by Jviation Southwest Airlines N969WN (Heart livery) - by 19adam99 TAROM YR-BGH - by teodornaez TAROM YR-BGJ - by teodornaez TAROM YR-NYN - by costelQFA Transavia PH-XRA - by jeanpaul.22 Transavia PH-XRV - by Chemtrail773 Transavia PH-XRY (old livery) - by jeanpaul.22 TUI fly Deutschland D-AHXB - by PEGASUS_XP Turkish Airlines TC-JKO - by PEGASUS_XP United Airlines N13720 (Star Alliance) - by pyreegue United Airlines N27724 - by Jviation Varig PR-VBZ - by fscabral Varig PR-VQD - by fscabral Virgin Australia VH-VBY - by Deceivr Virgin Australia VH-VBZ - by Deceivr Virgin Blue VH-VBU - by Delta_Who WestJet C-GCWJ - by Shenherm Cargo Alaska Air Cargo N627AS - by KJO * Polar Air Cargo N497GT - by KJO SpiceXpress Cargo VT-SFB - by Sandesh SpiceXpress Cargo VT-SFD - by Sandesh Military versions Dutch Government PH-GOV - by Muskiet Dutch Government PH-GOV - by timmetje2001 Janet Airlines N319BD - by ProudAviatior RAAF Royal Australian Air Force A36-001 (BBJ) - by Deceivr RAAF Royal Australian Air Force A36-002 (BBJ) - by Deceivr South African Air Force ZS-RSA - by pine65 United States Air Force 10015 (C-40C Clipper) - by Christoph_T United States Navy 165834 (C-40C Clipper) - by Muskiet Private Private N2708E (BBJ) - by Runway_01 Private N800KS (BBJ) - by Chemtrail773 Private VP-BBJ (BBJ) - by fscabral Fictional * IHAS VA - by CJGuitar
  21. A bug with the weights shown on EFB. 737-800 ZFW with 737-700 TOW, a little confusion. On MCDU it's normal. Win 10, XP 11.33r2
  22. Lately more and more 737 ngs are often equipped with the Enhanced version of the CFM engines. And while i know most have the standard looking CFM 56 engine, i think it would be a nice addition like changing the wings.
  23. Suggest features here. Please do not suggest features that have already been requested. If we don't answer, it doesn't mean we didn't read and consider it.

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use