• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A321 (ToLiss)

170 files

1. Toliss A321-200 Etihad Airways A6-AEJ (including F1 logo option on engines)

Etihad Airways livery for the Toliss A321-200.
    - Two downloads: 1) plain engines, 2) F1 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix titles on engines
    - Hand-crafted textures
    - Custom normal (NML) files to improve shine, reflections and coarseness
    - New custom wing textures
    - Support for Carda mod IAE V2500 engines

421 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Toliss A321-200 Air Seoul (HL8255)

Air Seoul livery for the Toliss A321-200.
    - Hand-crafted textures
    - Support for Carda mod IAE V2500 engines
    **DO NOT USE OR MODIFY WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION**

117 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Toliss A321-200 Air Busan (HL7211)

Air Busan livery for the Toliss A321-200
    - Hand-crafted textures
    - Support for Carda mod IAE V2500 ngines
    **DO NOT USE OR MODIFY WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION**

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Toliss A321-Air India A321neo

AIR INDIA A321neo
    Namaste
    Air India VT-RTD (Upcoming A321neo) Livery for Toliss A321
    The livery is up to date with photographs and videos available till now
    For best results use Carda CFM LEAP 1A mod
    I will do the interior and rest registrations and SELCALs once more resources are available online
    Special Thanks to Francis for helping me. Here is the link to his profile https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/903555-francis-bkn/content/
    Thanks

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Toliss A321-200 Korea's airlines factory green liveries!

Hi guys
    thanks for keep downloaing my liveries!
    Here i release 4 liveries at one time
    This liveries is factory green liveries
    Thease are made by someone's request.
    And enjoy, thanks!

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Toliss A321 Neo Oasis Air

Custom livery for my fictional airline. Includes tropical beach themed cabin with hardwood flooring. Use A/C settings in the pic below. Also please feel free to enhance and modify this livery or use segments of it for your own liveries.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Scandinavian Airlines Fleet A321NEO

Exclusively well made Scandinavian Airlines Fleet pack for Toliss A321NEO Addon ONLY. 
    The livery pack comes with a lot of amazing features:
    Metallic painting - In order to achieve the realistic "SAS" + engines metallic apperance.  Cabin textures - Cabin seats and carpets Custom thumbnails  Config's includes Real SELCALS includes INSTALLATION:
    1. Just extract it somewhere on your Computer.
    2. Then move the 3 folders to your "liveries" folder in your Toliss A321 folder.
    3. Then you are ready to go and fly them!

If you have any quesstions, feel free to reach out to me at:
    rickard.andersson009@gmail.com
    Or my facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/officialnordicpaintergroup

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT PERMITTIED TO RE-USE MY FILES AND UPLOAD, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
    ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO RE-USE PARTS AND RE-UPLOAD IT.

410 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

8. Texture of Air Moldova for Carda's CFM56 MOD

Greeting! This is a Air Moldova livery for Cardajowol CFM56 5B. I draw it for toliss a321. But you can use it for a319 or Flight factor A320. 
    Link for mod: https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/1827-cfm56-5b5a-engine-mod-for-ff320-toliss-a319a321/ 
    This my first work and i do it for myself. It is not perfect, but then i thought someone might want it as well.
    Thank you. 

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. ToLiss A321 NEO XLR Elevation Air (fictional)

My fictional airline livery for the ToLiss A321 Neo. Includes custom interactive touch screens for passengers and hardwood panelling.
    Please note in order for this livery to work you must select the Neo XLR with the dual over wing doors with door No 3 and the CFM LEAP engines.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. ToLiss A321 Air Canada Retro with Modern Flair.

Used the amazing retro made by @Ziho as a starting point and gave it a modern flair. Also includes custom cabin with hardwood overhead bins. Also gave it red CFM LEAP engines.

77 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. CYPRUS TURKISH AIRLINES | AIRBUS 321-211 | TC-KTD | Toliss Livery

HISTORY
    Cyprus Turkish Airlines (Kıbrıs Türk Hava Yolları-KTHY) was established on 4 December 1974 in Nicosia with shares equally divided between THY and the Cash Development of the Consolidated Fund of the Assembly of the Turkish Cypriot Community (Konsolide Fonu Inkisaf Sandigi). The first scheduled flight was operated on the 3 February 1975.
    In 2005 the Turkish government sold its shareholding to Ada Havayollari.
    To avoid bankruptcy due to a $100 million debt, the management had decided to sell the company in June 2010. After the end of the bidding period, the Turkish carrier Atlasjet was the only bidder.
    On 21 June 2010, the airline announced via their website that they had ceased all operations until further notice and eight days later, on 29 June 2010 it was announced that the airline had gone out of business.
    IATA Code: YK
    ICAO Code: KYV
    Callsign: AIRKIBRIS
    Base: LCEN (Ercan International Airport, Nicosia)
    Fleet Size: 7 (1 A320-232, 2 A321-211, 4 B737-800)
    Destinations: 17 (9 in Turkey, 8 in Europe)
    MY COMMENTs
    KTHY was gradually sunk in the hands of incompetent, shortsighted and self-seeking officials. Despite everything, KTHY will live in my heart and memories. Miss so much the KTHY. Thus, after entering X-plane world, I have decided to make this livery paint; İskele, TC-KTD. One of the 321s of KTHY. 
    I hope you will enjoy it.
    @airkibris001

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. IndiGo CarGo Livery w/ Maltese Registration: 9H-AMQ for ToLiss A321 | Airbus A321 by ToLiss

Livery Created By Aurøus!
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 53.5% domestic market share as of October 2021. It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the fourth largest carrier in Asia with over 6.4 crore (64 million) passengers carried in financial year 2018–19. The airline operated 1,500 daily flights as of 2019 to 96 destinations – 71 domestic and 25 international. It has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
    This Livery Pack contains 2 livery. First being the old registration- 9H-AMQ and also the new registration- VT-IKW(Not included in the above screenshots).
    !!INSTALL THE PACKAGE GIVEN BELOW FOR PLUGGED WINDOWS AND P2F VARIANT OF THE 321!!
    A321 P2F Conversion for ToLiss 321

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Air India Star Alliance Concept livery A321Neo

This livery has been created by me for the occasion of India's 75 years of independence. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INTERIOR IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE LIVERY. THE INTERIOR IS BASED ON AIR INDIA RETRO 747 CABIN AND REFLECTS ARTS OF ANCIENT INDIA , ANDHRA PRADESH STATE TO BE SPECIFIC.
    https://amritmahotsav.nic.in/

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. PLAY Livery Pack for TOLISS A321neo WITH CUSTOM CABIN!

Hello people
    This time i bring to you livery pack of PLAY airlines, an icelandic low cost carrier
    The file includes 3 liveries 
    1. TF-AEW
    2. TF-PLA
    3. TF-PLB
    The liveries feature a custom cabin, custom gear textures and correct SELCAL

Enjoy the liveries and if there is any inaccuracy feel free to dm me on the forums

Made with love by - Aaryan Sharma

456 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. AEGEAN Airlines PW Engines(Carda) for Toliss A321neo

Carda PW engines Aegean livery
    The link to carda PW engines is - https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/652-pratt-whitney-1100-g-engine-mod/
    Link to Aegean a321neo livery (dows not have carda engines)(not made by me) - https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/81828-aegean-livery-a321neo-toliss-real-texture-cabin/

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Toliss A321 NEO - JetSmart Chile CC-AWT

Livery of the first A321neo for Jet Smart

Toliss A321 Neo

If you liked the livery, you can say thanks on my paypal!!
    https://paypal.me/mraviationph?country.x=AR&locale.x=es_XC

Enyoi it!!

134 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. DawnUX | ToLiss Spring Airlines A321neo B-30EU

ToLiss Spring Airlines A321neo B-30EU | Livery By DawnUX
    Steps to install: 
    1. Put the "Spring Airline - (B-30EU) LEA" folder into .\Aircraft\ToLissA321_V1p3\liveries
    2.We have provided 2 variants of the livery.
      If you'd like to use the CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod,
      download it from https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/620-cfm-leap-1a-engine-mod .
    3. Enjoy Your Flight !
    ~Youtube Channel
    ~Discord server
    ~Website
    ~Instagram

62 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. UK Government (Titan Airways) G-GBNI

This is a representation of the newly repainted A321 NEO (G-GBNi) of the UK Government, being operated by Titan Airways for VIP and royal family transport.
    Based at London Stansted, this A321 NEO LR is operated by Titan Airways and has been flow non-stop as far as Los Angeles, thanks to its low density VIP seating config.
    The aircraft is flown under two callsigns:
    AWC (Zap), when flying government personnel KRH (Sparrowhawk) when flying members of the royal family ToLiss A321 NEO Addon is required!
    Featuring:
    Compatible with latest ToLiss A321 NEO update with cockpit selcal plate. All textures DDS for best loading times with X-Plane 11.50 onwards. Improved aircraft normal mapping Textures for @cardajowol LEAP Engine mod, which I highly recommend. If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments. 🙂
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me stay motivated to keep producing liveries for the community.

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

1,095 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

19. Finnair pack [Toliss A321]

All liveries include extensive exterior detailing, including new normal maps.  Installation: Unzip file and place in Toliss A321 liveries folder. 
    Included liveries:
    OH-LZL IAE W Special Happy Holidays “Reindeer” OH-LZT IAE W OH-LZU IAE W OH-LZE CFM F  OH-LZF CFM F  
     If you liked this livery, feel free to donate: paypal.me/xworksliveries
    Join the discord for more high quality liveries: https://discord.gg/EHZsFwznJM

1,379 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. JetBlue "Blue.O" (N966JT) Airbus A321

Model: Toliss A321
    Changes: Registration, Tail Number and other small changes. 
    I did not make the full livery, I just customized it to make a "Blue.O" version. 

Credits to the person that made the actual livery: 

343 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Airbus A321-200 Air Algérie 7T-VIX - Toliss (Fictional)

Air Algérie Airbus A321-200 (FICTIONAL) registration 7T-VIX for Toliss

Installation
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\ToLissA321\liveries folder

Copyright Painterdz.

If you like the work, a Coffee makes a difference  
    Enjoy!

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. A321-200 Khalifa Airways 7T-KZW - Toliss (Fictional)

The Algerian former airline Khalifa Airways Airbus A321-200 (FICTIONAL) registration 7T-KZW for Toliss

Installation
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\ToLissA321\liveries folder

Copyright Painterdz.

If you like the work, a Coffee makes a difference  

Enjoy!

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Delta Air Lines A321neo Two Pack

Delta Air Lines two pack for the ToLiss A321neo.
    Features:
    N501DA and N502DX - Delta's first two Airbus A321neo aircraft Extensive custom decals Custom icons inspired by the infamous @Jviation Note: This livery uses modified assets from Alex Unruh. These assets have been used with permission.
    Thanks to @DhruvK, @jettojig, and @CJAL for the help!
    Please leave feedback so I can continue to improve my work.
    This file was created under Canvas Liveries, your one stop shop for high quality X-Plane liveries. Check out our Discord server here.
    If you like my work and want to buy me a coffee you can donate here. Donations are highly appreciated but never required.
    Happy flying!

4,154 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

24. CONDOR A321 PACK (FICTIONAL)

THERE IS A GREEN BLUE RED AND BRONZE VARIANT IN THIS PACK
    this is a livery for the ToLiss A321 
    More info on the airplane: Fictional for CONDOR
    787Designs discord server: https://discord.gg/HVT8xNP
    787Design`s
    (its Fictional As the liveries dont have a reg yet and not on any plane atm)

158 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. SpaceX A321 (FICTIONAL)

this is a livery for the ToLiss A321 
    More info on the airplane: Fictional for the american aerospace enterprises SpaceX
    787Designs discord server: https://discord.gg/HVT8xNP
    787Design`s

51 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use