• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

124 files

1. Level Up B737-74V BBJ | FUERZA AEREA COLOMBIANA FAC0001.

This plane is a Boeing 737-74V BBJ, which is used as the presidential plane of Colombia.

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Tarom YR-BGG "Happy 66 Years" Retro | LevelUp 737-7NG

Hi all!
    This is Tarom´s YR-BGG acft painted in its retro livery celebrating their 66th anniversary. Fun fact they have used the same aircraft to celebrate their 55th, 60th and now 66th anniversary. 
    This livery features:
    Accurate Tarom retro scheme. Handmade logos and stickers. Custom normal maps and dirt. Accurate reg font.  Enjoy!

212 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Colorado One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Colorado One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details.
    Unveiled in 2012, "Colorado One" (N230WN) is a tribute livery to the state of Colorado. Recently, the aircraft had been repainted to feature the "Heart-Tail" design. I've included both interations.

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary at all but helps a ton!
    https://paypal.me/jviation?locale.x=en_US

1,978 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

4. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Heart" B737-7H4 (4-Pack)

Southwest Airlines "Heart" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. Rather than overcomplicate the process and have an excessively large download, I've divided up the liveries. 
    N718SW is a standard Southwest Heart -700. N904WN is another standard Southwest Heart -700, fitted with Split Scimitars. N938WN features the "Heroes Of The Heart" sticker. N909WN features "Beats" headphones.

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary at all but helps a ton!

10,481 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. SpiceJet 737-700 Fleet Pack (LevelUp 737NG)

SpiceJet 737-700 mini fleet pack for LevelUp 737.
    In this pack you'll find the following registrations:
    VT-SLA VT-SLB VT-SLP Each livery has been painted to match the real-world counterpart accurately with the config file included as well so you don't have to find the cockpit setup for each aircraft.

Expect the separate pack each for the aircrafts that came in from Jet Airways and SpiceXpress freighters in the future.

283 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. [Fictional] LevelUp-737-700-AirBaltic Olympia-YL-BBN

Hello guys, this is my AirBaltic Olympia Special livery for the LevelUp 737 700 YL-BBN i hope you like it.
    This livery is a fictional livery of the one AirBaltic used on their 737-500
    There is also an option with winglets
    Feel free to let me know what you think about it in the comments.
    Any attempt of copying this file will be reported.

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" B737-7H4 ("Mega" 16-Pack)

Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. Rather than overcomplicate the process and have an excessively large download, I've divided up the liveries. These liveries span the very first Canyon Blue -700s to current ones in service today. This pack will periodically receive updates and additions.
    Liveries included:
    Specials: N206WN (2005 NBA Playoffs Sticker), N215WN (Ron Chapman "LUV is On-The-Air" Sticker), N248WN (2000th 737NG), N251WN ("Free Bags Fly Here"), N273WN (Adopt-A-Pilot), N279WN (Summer Of Love), N444WN (Texas Monthly decal on winglets), N490WN (100 Years of HEB), N793SA (Spirit One)
    Standard: N247WN, N254WN, N400WN, N725SW, N733SA, N901WN, N903WN

If you would like to download a more simplified current-day pack, check the post below:

8,070 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

8. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "California One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Heart" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    California One originally was on a 737-300 and was transferred to N943WN following the retirement of the Classics.

1,635 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" B737-7H4 (5-Pack)

Southwest Airlines "Canyon Blue" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. Rather than overcomplicate the process and have an excessively large download, I've divided up the liveries. I've uploaded the liveries to Google Drive to hopefully make the download process easier. 
    All of the registrations are standard Canyon Blue liveries in service today. N254WN features split scimitars. N247WN, N733SA, and N903WN are standard blended winglet aircraft. N248WN features the "2000th NG" sticker.
    If you would like to download my "Mega-Pack" with many more registrations and specials, check the post below:

4,637 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Louisiana One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Louisiana One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    Unveiled in 2018, Louisiana One celebrates the state of Louisiana and thanks customers and employees for supporting Southwest Airlines' 39 years of service in New Orleans.

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary, but helps a ton!

1,271 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Lone Star One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Lone Star One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    Lone Star One was the first Southwest State-flag livery on a 737-300 and was transferred to a 737-700 following the 737 Classic retirement.

1,679 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Maryland One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Maryland One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    Unveiled in 2005, Maryland One represents Southwest Airlines' ties to the state of Maryland. Baltimore (BWI) serves as a crew base and is one of Southwest's largest cities by departues.

1,175 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

13. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Triple Crown One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Triple Crown One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    Triple Crown One is dedicated to the Employees of Southwest Airlines responsible for achieving five annual “Triple Crowns” for number one in ontime performance, baggage handling, and Customer Service (based on DOT reports from 1992-1996).

1,197 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "New Mexico One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "New Mexico One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    New Mexico one was originally delivered in 2000 and continues to fly today in the same livery, seeing occasional updates. 

1,211 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Classic One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Classic One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    A slightly modified verison of Southwest's original Desert Gold scheme, "Classic One" is a tribute to former President Colleen Barret (hence the "CB" at the end of "N714CB"). The livery joins N711HK as the only two remaining "Classic" aircraft in the Southwest Airlines fleet.
    If you would like to download a pack of original Desert Gold liveries, view the post below:

1,353 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Florida One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Florida One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. 
    Florida One represents Southwest Airlines' ties to the Sunshine State since originating service in January of 1996.

1,108 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

17. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Desert" B737-7H4 (5-Pack)

Southwest Airlines "Desert Gold" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. Rather than overcomplicate the process and have an excessively large download, I've divided up the liveries. 
    N726SW is a standard Southwest Desert -700 with winglets. N728SW is another standard Southwest Desert -700, fitted with "Southwest.com" winglets. N712SW features a mismatched engine cowling. N745SW features a mismatched rudder. And to conclude, N742SW features its signature "Nolan Ryan Express" sticker at the nose.

2,669 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. LevelUp B737-700NG Israir old (4X-ABR)

Israir old livery for LevelUp B737-700NG based on 4X-ABR

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. GOL - PACK

GOL currently operates 22 737-700s. This pack contains three different representative variations of 737 in GOL's fleet.
    Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
    PR-GOW - No Winglets, Classic Engines, Rear-2 SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    PR-GEQ - Blended Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    PR-GEJ - Blended Winglets, Classic Engines, Rear-2 SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

833 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Lauda Air - LevelUp B737-700

Lauda Air livery for the LevelUp B737-700, have fun 🙂
    You can use 2 callsigns:
     LDA ----> Callsign: Lauda Air  AUA ----> Callsign: Austrian  
    I also made a Lauda livery for:
    B737-800, you can download it here, B737-600, you can download it here,

138 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. Fly Globespan - B737 Fleet Pack for LevelUp 70NG

This fleet pack contains both B737-700 aircraft registered to flyglobespan.com, a Scottish (UK) Low Cost airline that operated between 2003 and 2009.
    All the logos are created by hand so there may be some differences to the actual original as seen on the aircraft but I have tried to replicate the tail as accurately as possible.  I have include a basic configuration file as well.
    Included in the pack are registrations:
    G-MSJF
    G-SEFC
    All were of type B737-7Q8(WL) and configured as Y148.  They were in the airlines fleet from 2007 to 2009

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. BRA 737-700 PR-BRC (Fictional)

BRA Transportes Aéreos livery for LevelUP 737NG.
    This is a fictional livery for the 737-700, the real PR-BRC is a 737-400.
    If you have any suggestion, hmu at Discord! mr. jane#9811
    Please rate this livery!
    Made with love by mr. jane
    Disclaimer: mr jane and JooPedro is the same person.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. WebJet Old PR-WJG 737-700 (Fictional)

THIS IS MY VERY FIRST LIVERY!!! Please forgive any mistake in the livery.
    This is a fictional livery for the 737-700, the real PR-WJG is a 737-300.
    If you have any suggestion, hmu at Discord! mr. jane#9811
    Special thanks to TPCunha for helping me with this livery!
    Disclaimer: mr. jane and JooPedro is the same person.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. 737-70NG Fictional Gazelle Airlines

Drag and drop N004GZ - blackgreen in liveries folder Enjoy! Callsign GAZ - Gazelle

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Austrian [OE-LNO] B737-700 Levelup

Austrian for the Levelup Boeing 737-700.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

641 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use