• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

124 files

1. Hamburg International [D-AHIA] B737-700 Levelup

Hamburg International for the Levelup Boeing 737-700.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

392 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. Germania [D-ABLB] B737-700 Levelup

Germania for the Levelup Boeing 737-700.
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

571 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. Levelup B737-700 Dutch Government (PH-GOV)

The Dutch government aircraft is an aircraft for the transport of members of the Dutch Royal House and Dutch government officials, such as the prime minister and other ministers.
    The current government aircraft is a Boeing 737 BBJ with registration PH-GOV. It is flown by KLM pilots. King Willem-Alexander, who has followed a pilot training in the past, also regularly flies in it. To keep his license, he logs his hours at KLM as a first officer.
    Included is a config file, to make an exact copy of the real aircraft.

211 downloads

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

4. 737-700 Varig PP-VQD

There's some adjustments to be made, I'll probabably do it tomorrow, until then this is it..
    PS:. I'm not a pro in this...

160 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. Alaska Airlines - 737-790 Icicle Mini-Pack

Consists of three former liveries flown by Alaska Airlines for use with the LevelUp 737-700 model.
    Features:
    Each livery has slightly reworked, livery-specific normal maps, and reworked windows to closely match the real setup. Tail number is added to the cockpit placard. I'm not familiar with any other airline-specific cockpit/placard setups, so it's left unchanged outside of the tail number. N611AS: Standard Icicle Livery with no special markings other than an "Inflight Wi-Fi" logo near the passenger door which I saw featured in a number of photos. N612AS: Modernized Icicle Livery which flew for a short period c. 2015 prior to the change to Alaska's current livery. Minor changes were a "smoother" Alaska typeface, pinstriping moved away from "Alaska" typeface, reworked blended winglets, and green trim removed from the vertical stabilizer eskimo. The modernized Icicle livery had split scimitar winglet graphics which I did not bother with because I could not find a 700 that sported them. Only a minor fix if someone wants to fly with them, just let me know! N615AS: Icicle livery with slightly higher dirt levels and a replacement radome. Feel free to message me if there are any necessary fixes or requests. Thanks for checking this out and downloading!

459 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. BRA/CNO* | Braathens | LevelUp 737 | LN-TUH | X-plane 11|

1. Simply place the folder "PitDesigns Braathens LN-TUH (2005)" into the liveries folder of your 737NG
    *This specific livery is dated 2005, although it was introduced around 2001. In 2004 Braathens merged with SAS, but the plane wore the livery until 2007. Feel free to use this livery for both Braathens flights pre 2004 and SAS Braathens (CNO) from 2004-2007
    Join the discord to get exlusive previews, make livery requests and more fun! https://discord.gg/yyKJ5wB8

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Tarom Skyteam YR-BGF For LevelUp 737-700NG

To install, simply place the unzipped file into your livery folder inside your LevelUp file and you're good to go!

193 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. LevelUp 737NG Luxair

Luxair livery for LevelUp 737NG (-600/-700/-800)                                 
    Thanks for downloading...    Happy landings🙂
    Liveries included:
    -   LX-LGS (737-700)
    -   LX-LGV (737-800)
    -   LX-LGP (737-600) (fictional: real LX-LGP was 737-500 with old Luxair livery!)

How to install:
    1. Extract the .zip
    2. Put the folder called "levelup_737_luxair" into your "liveries" folder of the 737NG
     (In case you don't have a livery folder you have to create a folder called "liveries")   

485 downloads

(3 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

9. TUI 737-700 Complete Fleet Pack for LevelUp B737-70NG

This is an accurately modelled representation of the complete current TUI fly Belgium B737-700 fleet.
    The models feature:
    Accurately crafted liveries with underwing registrations. System configurations which match the real world aircraft as closely as current options will allow. Correctly placarded registrations and SELCAL codes. Accurate custom checklist. Custom TUI cabin - kudos and thanks to @Jviation and @DhruvK for their help with textures and normal maps. Aircraft included are:
    OO-JAL - B737-7K2W, Fail Passive Autopilot OO-JAO - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot OO-JAR - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot OO-JAS - B737-7K5W, Fail Operational Autopilot The four aircraft are uploaded as separate Zip files as they are quite large as a complete set.
    Any issues or omissions please let me know in the comments and I will fix what I can.
    Enjoy!

824 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Royal Air Maroc LevelUp 737NG Pack | TPDS

Take on the Moroccan skies and cruise above the dunes!
    This livery pack contains 6 different exterior liveries which are downloaded separately from eachother for the LevelUp 737-700. Every individual 737-700 in Royal Air Maroc's fleet has been re-created in this pack. The old and new liveries are available in their corresponding registrations so you can fly however you want!
    This pack is made by Karim and fine-tuned by ToasterPilot to complete the look.
    Pack for the 737-800:
    Join our Discord!
    https://discord.gg/a2JHMXHfCb

Download Instructions:
    Create a folder called "liveries" in the 737NG folder if you haven't done that already and then put whatever livery/liveries you've downloaded from the drive into that folder.

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

11. LevelUP 737-700 Delta Air Lines (10-Pack)

A 10-Pack of Boeing 737-732(WL)s, in the colors of Delta Air Lines, for the LevelUP 737 Series. This represents the carrier's entire 737-700 subfleet, which entered service in January of 2008, and were all withdrawn from service and stored in September of 2020.
    These tail numbers are included:
    N301DQ N302DQ N303DQ N304DQ N305DQ N306DQ N307DQ N308DE N309DE N310DE Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Accurate Delta cockpit markings, placards, and configuration Custom Interior (seats, bulkheads, etc) - currently only a one-class cabin is available on the LevelUP 737-700, but First Class seat textures are provided and when the aircraft is updated to display a 2-class cabin in this variant the seats will be accurate Custom icons Credit to @Jviationfor the Delta seats, @19adam99 for reference material and Q.C., and to numerous contacts at Delta Air Lines for their assistance and feedback.
    Follow Canvas Liveries on Discord to keep updated on further liveries here: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka

4,581 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Air China - Pink Peony PACK

Air China operates a total of 18 737-700s, two of which are in variants of the "Pink Peony" Scheme - both are included in this pack.
    Many thanks to @Delta_Who for graciously providing the original livery for conversion to the LevelUP.
    Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
    B-5211 - No Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    B-5214 - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

423 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. LevelUp Boeing B737-700NG SKYEUROPE Airlines

I want to thanks pine56 for letting me use his livery for zibo 737-700 Ultimate 🙂

193 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. (70NG) SAAF ZS-RSA

Repaint of the Levelup NG70 B737 in South African colors, ZS-RSA.  Named Inkwazi which means fish eagle in Zulu.
    Done in X-Plane 11.55
    Copy the folder (70NG) SAAF ZS-RSA to your aircraft's liveries folder.
    Settings:  enable eye-brow and Blended winglets in the tablet.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. HLX [D-AGER] B737-700 Levelup

Hapag Lloyd Express for the LevelUp Boeing 737-700.

361 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. LevelUp B737-700NG EL AL pack (4X-EKE) (4X-EKD)

EL AL livery pack for LevelUp B737-700NG based on 4X-EKE and 4X-EKD

156 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. SAS [Pack] B737-700 Levelup

SAS Scandinavian Airlines for the Levelup Boeing 737-700.

RRM without winglets and RRA with winglets and Satcom! More registrations to follow soon! 

1,708 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

18. Blue Air [YR-BMR] LevelUp 737-700

Hi all, Chris here!
    This is my Blue Air livery for the LevelUp 737-700.
    Blue Air is a low cost romanian airline, and its fleet consists of various 737s, between -500, -800 and -8200. They also have one 737-700 in their fleet, registered as YR-BMR, which is in fact, the registration I used for my livery.
    I also provided a configuration file for the , which removes the PIP, and selects the correct Winglets option, without needing you to do so.
    To apply the correct options, go to the EFB, Save and Load Configs, Manage Aircraft Presets and click on Load Config #1.
    Instructions for the download provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you have any requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ✈#7630)
    Thanks and enjoy the liveries!
    Chris

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Ryanair (EI-SEV) B737-700 Levelup

Ryanair EI-SEV for the Levelup Boeing 737-700
    Ryanair's only 737-700 used for base training.

Features:

- Accurate yoke textures
    - Accurate aircraft configs for the exterior and interior 
    - Custom placards

Cabin textures coming soon!

835 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Kenya Airways - (5Y-KQC)

Kenya Airways operates 2 737-700s on routes from Nairobi across Africa and the Middle East. This is the only example in their full livery.
    The correct config for this livery is Blended Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

292 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. USAF C-40 Clipper 10015 for LevelUp 737-700NG

To install, simply place the unzipped file into your livery folder inside your LevelUp file and you're good to go!
    Download this file

518 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. LevelUP 737NG US Navy C-40A "Clipper" 4 Pack 1.0.0

USN C-40A Clipper 4 Pack for the LevelUp 737NG.  Three different squadron tails (VR-57, VR-58, and VR-59) and four aircraft are included—there is a "throwback" version for the VR-58 tail.  All real world aircraft presets have been saved accordingly.  
    ****I was told the last file was corrupted, this should work****

719 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Wings of Lebanon T7-WLA B737-7K5W LevelUp B737-700NG

I almost flew for these guys a few years ago but at the last minute another job came up closer to home, so as a salutation to what could have been I decided to paint their jet!
    I've tried to make it as accurate as I can get it with the exterior artwork correctly placed and a flightdeck config representative of the age and operation, with Reg and SELCAL placarded.
    Any omissions please let me know in comments and I will make adjustments where possible.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. SAS LN-RNU 737_70NG

SAS LN-RNU 737_70NG. Screenshot is of the 600, but is just same as 700. Only serial is different.

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Textura B737-70NG Series / LevelUp da GOL

Texture of the B737-800Ng by Gol.
    Aircraft from producer LevelUp / B737-80NG Series.
    Installation:
    1- Create a folder called "Liveries" in your aircraft's root folder
    2- Then extract the downloaded content and throw it in the created folder
    NOTE: Any errors or bugs in the texture will be fixed in the next update if they occur.
    Grateful!
    Enjoy, good flights!

713 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use