• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Tui Airways [G-TUKN - Robinson] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Tui Airways for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

466 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. LevelUp B737-800NG EL AL Sundor (4X-EKI)

EL AL Sundor livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on 4X-EKI

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. LevelUp B737-800NG EL AL (4X-EKP)

EL AL livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on 4X-EKP

238 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. LevelUp B737-800NG EL AL White (4X-EKM)

EL AL White livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on 4X-EKM

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. TUI Fly (Cewe Fotubuch Livery) [D-ABMV] Boeing 737-800NG LevelUp

Tui Fly Cewe Fotobuch Livery (D-ABMV) for LevelUp B738 
    Enjoy the repaint of this Tuifly special livery! 
    -custom textures added (wheels, checklist, engines,  etc...) 
    Safe landings ✈️

266 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

6. [LevelUP 737-80NG] Corendon Dutch PH-CDF

An accurate rendition of Corendon Dutch PH-CDF Aircraft

The aircraft repaint is accurate to year 2022

Made by Patrik Saray (SarayDesign) https://saraydesign.weebly.com

122 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Korean Air B737-800 Skyteam Livery for Level Up B737NG

Korean Air B737-800 Skyteam special livery for Level Up B737NG

Installation
    - Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    - If there is no "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, just create new folder, and name it "liveries"

389 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. (80NG) Avelo Airlines (3-Pack)

N801XT, N802XT, & N803XT, a small fleet of Boeing 737-86N(WL)s & Boeing 737-8F2(WL)s, in the colors of Avelo Airlines, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    These tail numbers are included:
    N801XT - Split Scimitar N802XT - Blended N803XT - Blended Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

1,675 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. LevelUP 737-800 Delta Air Lines (3-Pack)

A 3-Pack of Boeing 737-832(WL)s, in the colors of Delta Air Lines, for the LevelUP 737 Series.
    N372DA N3753 (an updated and refreshed version of my Delta Air Lines livery for the X-Plane 11 Default 737 N3773D Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Accurate Delta cockpit markings, placards, and configuration Custom Interior (seats, bulkheads, etc) Custom icons Credit to @Jviation for the Delta seats, @19adam99 for reference material and Q.C., and to numerous contacts at Delta Air Lines for their assistance and feedback.
    Follow Canvas Liveries on Discord to keep updated on further liveries here: https://discord.gg/W2gFugg2ka

5,403 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Boriken Airways Fleet Pack for the LevelUp 737-800

Boriken Airways is a fictional/virtual airline based off the US island of Puerto Rico.
    I hope you enjoy flying it as much as I enjoyed making it. Stay safe and happy flying!
    If you believe that my contributions deserve financial compensation, feel free to donate here. It is always appreciated it helps support the making of new liveries.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FVU

LevelUp 738 - Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FVU
    EI-FVU was one of the Irish-registered aircraft of Norwegian Air Shuttle before the subsidiary closed down, and Norwegian Air Sweden was the AOC used for outside-Norway based operations. EI-FVU was later reregistered to LN-ENO and transferred to the main company.
    This livery is to be used with the newly released 737NG Series by LevelUp.

This livery includes:
    Edits to the overall paintkit, including new wing overlay. Custom cabin interior (best I could do) If you like this livery, be sure to give it a thumbs up! 

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. LevelUp 737-800 Ryanair/Boeing EI-DCL

This is a replica of Ryanair's special Boeing cross livery, with the registration EI-DCL.
    I want to say a massive thanks to @Atarium and @Jviation for letting me include their amazing custom cabin, make sure to download Atarium's Ryanair fleet pack so you can add multiple members of the fleet into your hangar! 
    If you spot any errors or inaccuracies, let me know in the comments! And If you enjoy please do leave a review!
    Something I highly recommend is that you click the "Send me version updates" so you can be notified on any updates in the future. 

624 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. HLX [D-AHFO] B737-800 Levelup

Hapag Lloyd Express for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800.
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Malaysia Airlines [9M-FFF] B737-800 Levelup

Malaysia Airlines for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800.

395 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. FedEx Express European Operators Pack | LevelUp 737-8NG

Hi!
    This is a pack of all 737-800BCF frames operating under FedEx Express name by EU operators. Small reminder this 737-8BCF is just a visual mod, no change on the original LevelUp model has been made neither the performance of the acft. 
    This pack features:
    F-HIQD (opby ASL France), OE-IWD (*opby ASL Belgium), OE-IWE (opby ASL Belgium), OE-IWF  (opby ASL Belgium), OE-IXA (opby ASl Belgium) and SE-RLM (opby West Atlantic Sweden). Accurate FDX livery scheme. Handmade FDX logos. Accurate reg fonts. Handmade main cargo door (texture only). Custom normal maps.  Hope you enjoy!

858 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. (80NG) Sun Country Airlines (TidePod 3-Pack)

A 3-Pack of Boeing 737-8KN(WL)s & 737-8JP(WL)s, in the colors of Sun Country Airlines, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    N834SY - 737-8KN(WL), Grey registration N836SY - 737-8KN(WL), Blue registration N839SY - 737-8JP(WL), All-White ETOPS Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior (seats, bulkheads, etc) Custom icons Credit to @Jviation for the assistance with the Sun Country seats, his work is amazing as always!
    There is a known bug where the seats do not show up. We're working to resolve this and will provide an update when we can.
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

2,252 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. Level Up 737-800 Swiss SWR

Swiss livery for Level Up 737-800.

161 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. (80NG) South African ZS-SJS

Repaint of the amazing Levelup 737NG in South African colors, ZS-SJS.
    Done in X-Plane 11.55
    Copy the folder (80NG) South African ZS-SJS to your aircraft's liveries folder.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. SAS [Pack] B737-800 Levelup

SAS Scandinavian Airlines for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

RRK without winglets and RRG with winglets! More registrations to follow soon! 

2,672 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

20. Jet2 (Holidays) B737-800 [Mini-pack]

Jet2Holidays G-GDFF (No winglet) for the Levelup Boeing 737-800
    Jet2Holidays G-DRTH (Blended winglet) for the Levelup Boeing 737-800

Features: 
    - Updated selcal and cockpit textures
    - Updated wing textures
    - Accurate yoke textures
    - Custom placards
    - Accurate aircraft configs for the exterior and interior 

1,712 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. EI-DAD - ASL Airlines - Amazon Prime Air for LevelUP 737-800

As requested, the Amazon Prime Air EI-DAD operated by ASL Airlines

222 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. S7 Cargo [PACK] LevelUp 737-800 (BCF)

Hi all, Chris here!

This is my S7 Cargo Livery Pack, for the LevelUp 737-800.
    S7 Airlines, is a Russian Airline that operates both Passenger and Cargo flights. I decided to replicate their Cargo Fleet for the LevelUp 737-800.
    This package consists of 2 liveries:
    VP-BEM
    VP-BEN
    I also provided a configuration file for each livery, which removes the PIP, and selects the correct Winglets option, without needing you to do so.
    To apply the correct options, go to the EFB, Save and Load Configs, Manage Aircraft Presets and click on Load Config #1.
    Instructions for the download provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review and leaving me a donation through my streamlabs.
    If you have any requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ✈#7630)
    Thanks and enjoy the liveries!
    Chris

425 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. LevelUp 737-800NG Hapag-Lloyd 1998 livery

Here is my Hapag-Lloyd D-AHFA livery for the Threshold LevelUp 737-800
    Config File is included

Enjoy!

If you want and only then, you can donate me a coke for the time I sit on repaints. But you don't have to and can enjoy my work without donating.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XFSH9Q5VVRXUN&source=url

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Cargo Air livery [LZ-CGA] Boeing 737-800NG LevelUp

A Boeing 737-800(SF) Livery for Cargo Air.
    I tried to paint this livery as realistic as possible (cargo interrior will follow soon..) 

Enjoy it !! ✈️

255 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

25. S7 Airlines [VP-BQF] B737-800 Levelup

S7 Airlines for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

1,770 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use