• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Neos Air [Fleet Pack] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    These are my new Neos Air liveries for the Zibo Boeing 737-800.
    Neos Air, is an Italian charter airline, based in Milan Malpensa international airport. Its fleet consists of 5 737-800, 4 737MAX 8 and 6 787-9. They offer multiple destinations to the Middle East, South America and Asia.
    This pack includes:
    - I-NEOZ
    - I-NEOW
    - I-NEOU
    - I-NEOT
    - EI-GRJ (Ex Oman Air, currently painted all white)

I also made these Neos liveries for the Zibo 737-800. You can find them here!
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The liveries are compatible with both the X-Plane11 and X-Plane12 version of the aircraft.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

462 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. AeroItalia [Fleet Pack] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    These are my new AeroItalia liveries for the LevelUp 737-800.
    AeroItalia is a new charter airline from Italy, and as for now the fleet consists of three planes (9H-CRI, 9H-GEF and 9H-GFP, three 737-800s previously owned by Blue Panorama, which ceased operations in 2021), but it will reach a total of 7 Boeing 737-800s by the end of the year. Rumors say that the fleet will also consist of various Boeing 787-9s, by the end of 2023.
    This pack includes:
    - 9H-CRI
    - 9H-GEF (White Rudder)
    - 9H-GFP (Ex Blue-Panorama Livery)
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The livery is compatible with both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12.
    Chris

306 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. Air Europa Express (EC-MPG)

An Air Europa Express livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (EC-MPG)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Southwest Airlines 'Tennessee One' | LevelUP 737-800

Southwest Airlines recently re-introduced Tennessee One back into the SWA Fleet but instead, on a 737-800. Prior to this painting, it was flown around on N922WN, a 737-700. This new aircraft, N8620H, is an 8 year old 737-800NG featuring the Tennessee flag on the fuselage! It's perhaps my favorite Southwest livery in the fleet.
    The exterior is for the most part, completely one to one to my best ability (I'm still an amateur livery creator). I will be possibly working on cabin and cockpit textures in the meanwhile unless someone wants to volunteer!
    Note: Previewed photos show the forward part of the flap fairings as white, I've fixed them so don't worry!

390 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Batik Air PK-LDG for LevelUp 737-800

Detailed adaptation (with permission) of Amin Septiyadi/asviation & Sigit Adrian's Batik Air livery for the Default/pre-3.31 Zibo 737-800, adapted for use with the LevelUp 737-800 aircraft.
    Livery features an accurate rendition of PK-LDG, one of the Lion subsidiary airline's several 737NGs in service. Correct configuration with PIP and accurate window layouts are included.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop "(80NG) Batik Air (PK-LDG)" into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

590 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

6. Batik Air Malaysia 9M-LNZ for LevelUp 737-800

I rarely take requests but this one from @FreshWaterPlimpy struck a nerve with me given I have the base resources to pull this off quite easily, using Amin Septiyadi/asviation & Sigit Adrian's Batik Air base with permission.
    Livery depicting 9M-LNZ, one of Malindo Air's former Boeing 737-8GP(WL). This is one of Malindo Air's aircraft which were painted in the Batik Air Malaysia scheme well before its full rebranding into the latter in 2022. This aircraft itself was transferred to Batik Air Indonesia as PK-LDM in 2020.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop "(80NG) Batik Air Malaysia (9M-LNZ)" into your LevelUp liveries folder.

152 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Travel Service - Prague Loves You [OK-TVX] LevelUp 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Travel Service livery, in the "Prague Loves You" Special colors, for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Travel Service was a czech airline, based at Prague Ruzyne Intl. Airport. They offered various destination all accross the Mediterranean countries.
    This particoular livery, was painted on one of their Boeing 737-800s (OK-TVX) to represent their home airport.

Chris

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. NordStar Pack Boeing 737-800 LEVELUP 1.0.0

Представляю вашему вниманию 6 актуальных ливрей для LevelUP 737-800, авиакомпании NordStar.
    Это мои первые работы, до этого я вообще не рисовал, так что просьба отнестись с пониманием, но ливреи я делал очень качественно и чтобы они соответствовали реальным.
    Пак включает в себя 6 реальных ливрей авиакомпании NordStar, а именно:
    RA-73252 (VQ-BQT)
    RA-73253 (VQ-BAA)
    RA-73254 (VQ-BKR)
    RA-73255 (VQ-BPM)
    RA-73257 (VQ-BDN)
    RA-73258 (VQ-BDO)
    Не хватает только 3 ливрей, для полного пака, но в скором времени я их добавлю в пак.
    Авиакомпания NordStar — российская авиакомпания, входящая в группу компаний ПАО "ГМК «Норникель». Авиакомпания NordStar входит в число 15 крупнейших авиакомпаний России по данным Росавиации, выполняет внутренние и международные пассажирские авиаперевозки.
    Желаю вам приятного пользования ими, надеюсь вам понравится.
    Мой дискорд для связи - DanielNew#4547

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. NordStar Pack Boeing 737-800 LevelUp 1.0.0

Представляю вашему вниманию 6 актуальных ливрей для LevelUP 737-800, авиакомпании NordStar.
    Это мои первые работы, до этого я вообще не рисовал, так что просьба отнестись с пониманием, но ливреи я делал очень качественно и чтобы они соответствовали реальным.
    Пак включает в себя 6 реальных ливрей авиакомпании NordStar, а именно:
    RA-73252 (VQ-BQT)
    RA-73253 (VQ-BAA)
    RA-73254 (VQ-BKR)
    RA-73255 (VQ-BPM)
    RA-73257 (VQ-BDN)
    RA-73258 (VQ-BDO)
    Не хватает только 3 ливрей, для полного пака, но в скором времени я их добавлю в пак.
    Авиакомпания NordStar — российская авиакомпания, входящая в группу компаний ПАО "ГМК «Норникель». Авиакомпания NordStar входит в число 15 крупнейших авиакомпаний России по данным Росавиации, выполняет внутренние и международные пассажирские авиаперевозки.
    Желаю вам приятного пользования ими, надеюсь вам понравится.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. NordStar Boeing 737-800 LevelUp Old Livery RA-73255 LEVELUP

RUS TEXT:
    Ливрея для LevelUp 737-800, авиакомпании NordStar
    ENG TEXT:
    Livery for LevelUp 737-800, NordStar Airlines

NordStar Airlines is a Russian airline that is part of the PJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel group of companies. According to the Federal Air Transport Agency, NordStar Airlines is one of the 15 largest airlines in Russia, performs domestic and international passenger air transportation.

88 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Indonesian Presidential Aircraft A-001 BBJ2 Livery Pack for LevelUp 737-800

A comprehensive livery package containing two iterations of what most people dub as the "Indonesian Air Force One" - A-001, A Boeing 737-8U3 BBJ2 that currently serves as the primary air transport for the President of Indonesia.
    A-001 is a Boeing 737-8U3(WL) BBJ2 MSN 41706, which, according to rumors, was to be sent to Garuda Indonesia as PK-GMT before the government took the order instead, converting it to be the Indonesian Presidential Aircraft (Pesawat Kepresidenan Indonesia), and was delivered in April 2014. The modification, aside from fitting BBJ2 features into the cabin, also include countermeasures provided by Saab & Innovator Flight Science's CAMPS (Civil Aircraft Missile Protection System), which provides protection from missiles in the form of chaff/flare dispensers as well as missile warning receivers. The operation of the defense systems is done by 4 Boeing-trained Air Force operators to ensure the aircraft's defense from anti-air threats. It is well known to carry the current president Joko Widodo around the archipelago for his signature "hands-on" (blusukan) approach when it comes to governance. But the previous president, Susilo Bambang Yudhuyono, also got the chance fly in the aircraft for his last months of tenure as the President of Indonesia in the same year of the aircraft's delivery.
    This livery package contains two liveries, one is the original blue scheme from 2014, as well as the more recent red scheme which went into effect from August 2021. This package is also jam-packed with features such as custom PBR textures for the fuselage, as well as additional details such as accurate cockpit configurations and placards, and custom cabin textures in which I did my best to recreate the VVIP guest cabin as the LevelUp hasn't got BBJ variants yet.
    Special thanks to @notchmaster for letting me use his previous A-001 livery for the Zibo as base, although I ended up tracing them and fixing the patterns myself to better match the real-life counterpart.
    Credits to @Jviation for the original cabin textures I used as base for this livery.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Indonesian Government A-001 (Blue)") into your LevelUp liveries folder.
    If you like my work, feel free to donate to my PayPal at https://paypal.me/AsherPramono - it would be greatly appreciated!

119 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. VT-SZJ SpiceJet Livery For Level Up 737-800NG

This livery has  been made for level up 737-800,
    PS- The livery contains the red colour over the engine and the name of spice ONLY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE AIRCRAFT and the size of the REGISTRARTION is also accurate, the livery is made as accurately as possible by me

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Pegasus Airlines | TC-CPC - Boeing 737-800

Pegasus Airlines | TC-CPC - Boeing 737-800 for LevelUp737
    REGISTERATION: TC-CPC
    SELCAL: JP-HQ

This package is uploaded for everyone's enjoyment and entertainment please do not redistribute this or any part of this package without permission. ©

191 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. OM-HEX AirExplore 737-800NG | Leased by Corendon

Hello all,
    Since Corendon is leasing the OM-HEX from AirExplore for the 2022 summer season, and has painted it, I thought I would do a paint job for the LevelUP 737.
    As this is my first paint job, small mistakes may occur.
    Please fly the livery with the normal winglets only.
    Have fun with the paint job 🙂

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Nordwind RA-73319 LevelUp B737-800

Livery Nordwind RA-73319 for LevelUp B737-800
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not us my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

482 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Yemenia [Full Fleet] LevelUp 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my Yemenia Full Fleet Livery Package for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Yemenia is the national flag carrier of Yemen, based in Sana'a, capital of Yemen.
    Its fleet consist of only 5 aircraft, between 4 A320s and 1 A330-200.
    However, they also managed to operate 4 Boeing 737-800s, from 2002 to 2011.
    Chris

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. UTAir RA-73084 LevelUp B737-800

Livery UTAir RA-73084 for LevelUp B737-800
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

381 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. UTAir RA-73088 LevelUp B737-800

Livery UTAir RA-73088 for LevelUp B737-800
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

255 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Pobeda RA-73225 LevelUp B737-800

Livery Pobeda RA-73225 for LevelUp B737-800
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit you need to install the my mod: 

781 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

20. Luxair LX-LBA Esch2022 LevelUp 737-800 Livery

Luxair LX-LBA Esch2022 LevelUp 737-800 Special Livery

194 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. S7 Airlines RA-73664 LevelUp B737-800

Livery S7 Airlines "One World" RA-73664 for LevelUp B737-800
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit and the co-pilot's painted window, you need to install the my mod: 

399 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. LevelUp Boeing 737-800 (WL) S7 Airlines (RA-73664)

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 (W) S7 Airlines (RA-73664)

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Indian Navy Boeing P8-I Livery IN320 for LevelUP 737-800NG & Zibo MOD | Threshold 737NG | Zibo 737-800x

Livery Created By Aurøus!
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    In January 2008, Boeing proposed the P-8I, a customized export variant of the P-8A, for the Indian Navy. It features two major components not fitted on the P-8A, a Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD). On 4 January 2009, India's Ministry of Defence signed a US$2.1 billion agreement with Boeing for eight P-8Is to replace the Indian Navy's aging Tupolev Tu-142M maritime surveillance turboprops. It was Boeing's first military sale to India and the P-8's first international customer. In October 2010, India's Defence Acquisition Council approved the purchase of four additional P-8Is; contract signature followed in July 2016 with deliveries expected to start from 2020. In 2011, India planned to order twelve more P-8Is at a later date; in 2019, this was cut to eight to ten due to a limited budget. In November 2019, the Indian government approved the procurement of six more P-8Is. In April 2021, the US Department of State approved a possible Foreign Military Sale of six more P-8Is to India pending Congressional approval. Of the 4 additional P-8Is ordered the first was delivered to Indian naval air station INS Hansa, Dabolim Goa on 19 November 2020, followed by another on 13 July 2021, the remaining 2 were delivered on 30 December 2021.
    Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Sunwing (C-GFEH)

A Sunwing livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (C-GFEH)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

267 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

25. LevelUp 737-800NG Icelandair Hekla Aurora Livery

Hello all, this is our "Icelandair Hekla Aurora" Livery for the LevelUp 737-800NG. This livery is based on a real life 757-200 livery. Registration: TF-FIU

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place "Icelandair Hekla Aurora" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > 737NG Series > Liveries. Bare in mind, thise directory could change depending on the location of the aircraft.

We hope you guys enjoy 
    File creator - Stitchcraft / Turtle

229 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use