• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. LevelUp 737-800NG NATO Livery

Hello all, this is my "NATO" Livery for the LevelUp 737-800NG. This livery is based on a real life B707. Registration: LX-N20000

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "NATO" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > 737 NG Series > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your LevelUp 737-800NG.

I hope your guys enjoy!
    - Turtle

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Rwandair (9XR-WF)

A Rwandair livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (9XR-WF)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Japan Transocean Air 'Jinbei Jet' | LevelUP 737-800

This is my first creation for X-Plane 11! The Jinbei Jet has always been a livery I've wanted to fly in the simulator.
    JA05RK is a special livery with the collaboration between JTA and the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. It features a blue whale shark on either side of the fuselage along with 2 fish on each engine. There's also a pink one named "Sakura Jinbei Jet" which I'll consider doing in the future! For any discrepancies or errors, please reply in the comments below this thread and I'll try my best to fix them. I'm currently aware that the 2 whale sharks on the bottom the the fuselage are missing, those will be hopefully fixed soon!

246 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. (80NG) Southwest Airlines "Freedom One" B737-8H4

Southwest Airlines "Freedom" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated (which fixes the satcom placement and includes other details), I will update this livery.
    Unveiled on June 18, 2021, Freedom One celebrates Southwest Airlines' 50th anniversary and serves as a tribute to the employees, military, and nation that Southwest has served over the past five decades. 

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary, but helps a ton!
    https://paypal.me/jviation?locale.x=en_US

1,441 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Akasa Air Livery VT-YAA for LevelUP 737-800NG & Zibo MOD | Zibo 737-800x | Threshold 737NG

Livery Created By Aurøus!
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    Akasa Air, a brand of SNV Aviation Private Limited, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is backed by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. The airline plans to start flights in July of 2022, after getting its first Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. The CEO of Akasa Air, Vinay Dube, has stated that Akasa aims to have 18 aircraft by the end of 2022, and to add around 12-14 aircraft per year. He also said Akasa Air will have around 72 aircraft by 5 years. Dube stated that the airline will initially have services from metro cities to tier-2 and tier-3 cities, as well as operating flights to major cities across India as well.
    Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!
    Request a livery for your favorite airline here- https://forms.gle/i5VUx5jSQ599FeXa8

169 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Garuda Indonesia COVID Awareness Pack for LevelUp 737-800

A comprehensive pack including all of Garuda's COVID awareness-themed liveries that I made previously for the Zibo 3.31+ (using Amin Septiyadi/asviation's GIA base), now adapted for use with the LevelUp 737-800 series.
    Garuda Indonesia held a design competition in late 2020 called Fly Your Design Through The Sky (with its accompanying hashtag #FlyYourDesignWithGA), spanning the entire month of October to promote wearing masks among Indonesian people during the COVID-19 pandemic. The competition's winning designs are featured in their fleet livery as follows: 1st and 2nd places on two of their Boeing 737-800s, 3rd on one of their Airbus A330-300s, and lastly 4th on one of their Boeing 777-300ERs.
    PK-GFQ became the basis for the 1st livery design winner, designed by Jailani Sidik, a young Indonesian graphic designer/illustrator. With the title of Indonesia Pride, the design itself is a colorful representation of Indonesia's natural diversity as well as its culture, which are all important assets of Indonesian national tourism.
    PK-GFK, which became the basis of the 2nd livery design winner, sports a Batik Parang pattern on its mask, designed by the 19-year old Helena Callista. The presence of Batik Parang in this design is not only to conserve one of Indonesian heritage, but with the pattern's meaning of perseverance. This in turn inspired its title, Terbang Tinggi dan Tetap Terlindungi (Fly High and Stay Protected).
    PK-GFT became the latest 737-800 of Garuda to be painted in a COVID awareness themed livery, called #SukseskanVaksinasi (Make Vaccinations Successful) as Indonesia begins its vaccination program in early 2021. The livery features a large syringe decal painted on the back of the aircraft.
    The livery pack features some custom decals for the cockpit, correct configurations for each registration (PiP for GFQ & GFT, accurate EFIS configs, etc.), and custom cabin textures I made ported over from the Zibo (without custom normals) as a placeholder until LevelUp releases an official cabin paintkit.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia #SukseskanVaksinasi (PK-GFT)") into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

553 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Northwest Airlines 737-800 for Level Up

This is the LevelUp 737-800 in the 2003 NWA paint.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Rossiya VP-BOB

Hight Detalizied Livery

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. [737-800NG] SkyUp Airlines - UR-SQG - Level Up

This is a livery for LevelUp's Boeing 737-800 of SkyUp Airlines. 
    This particular aircraft is one of the few that now flies for international airlines. In addition, it is also the oldest one in the fleet.

If you like this livery, please write a review below. 
    If you find any problems with this livery, please let me know in comments. 
    See Ü on board!
    Any modification and re-upload of the livery to other sources is prohibited and subject to copyright.

222 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Garuda Indonesia Retrojet Pack for LevelUp 737-800

Livery pack containing two of Garuda's retrojet liveries, which were painted on PK-GFM and PK-GFN airframes. An adaptation of existing repaints I already made for the Zibo, this pack features an authentic representation of the two special liveries.
    PK-GFM (Boeing 737-8U3 MSN39920, delivered Jan 2011) features Garuda's 1961-1969 brand logo, featuring a single cheatline that runs through the airframe's windows. It also sports the usual black nose paint and grey underbelly which represented the polished belly paint of time's past, which sadly isn't being done on this modern iteration probably due to its cost of maintenance.
    PK-GFN (Boeing 737-86N MSN 38033, delivered March 2011), is the second Garuda 737-800 painted in a retro scheme. The livery depicted Garuda's 1969-1985 brand logo, with bicolor cheatlines forming a "hockey stick" up to its tail.
    The respective liveries include correct configurations for each aircraft (blended W/L, non-PIP, correct display layouts). They also include a custom cabin to ensure an authentic Garuda experience throughout.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia Retro 1961-1969 (PK-GFM)") into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

216 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Boeing 737-8ZQ Tassili Airlines 7T-VCE - LevelUP

Tassili Airlines Boeing 737-8ZQ registration 7T-VCE delivered on Sep 2018 for LevelUP

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-800 Tassili Airlines 7T-VCE

Copyright Painterdz.

If you like the work, a Coffee makes a difference  

Enjoy!

137 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Boeing 737-8D6 Air Algérie 7T-VJK - LevelUP

Air Algérie Boeing 737-8D6 registration 7T-VJK delivered on Aug 2000 for LevelUP

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-800 Air Algerie 7T-VJK

Copyright Painterdz.

Enjoy!

222 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

13. Boeing 737-8D6 Air Algérie 7T-VJJ Freighter - LevelUP

Air Algérie Boeing 737-8D6BCF registration 7T-VJJ delivered on Jul 2000 for LevelUP

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-800 Air Algerie 7T-VJJ

Copyright Painterdz.

Enjoy!

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Boeing 737-8D6 Air Algérie 7T-VKR - LevelUP

The latest acquisition of Air Algérie Boeing 737-8D6 registration 7T-VKR with the Performance Improvement Package (PIP) delivered on Dec 2016 for LevelUP

Equipments, cockpit and exterior are replicated as accurate as possible.

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-800 Air Algerie 7T-VKR

Copyright Painterdz.

Enjoy!

138 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Boeing 737-8D6 Air Algérie 7T-VKM 25th - LevelUP

The 25th acquisition of Air Algérie Boeing 737-8D6 with the 25th Boeing 737NG sticker, registration 7T-VKM with the Performance Improvement Package (PIP) delivered on Apr 2016 for LevelUP
    Equipments, cockpit and exterior are replicated as accurate as possible.

Installation:
    Extract the file in X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries\B737-800 Air Algerie 7T-VKM_25th

Copyright Painterdz.

Enjoy!

143 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Qantas 737-800WL Retro VH-XZP for 737-800 LevelUP

Qantas 737-800WL Retro Colors for 737-800 LevelUP

Installation:
    1. Download the zip file.
    2. Unzip the file into your X-Plane11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries folder.

Disclaimer:
    Textures made by Mooze, not to be uploaded, used or shared in any other community without consent.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.
    If you like the work, you might want to consider Coffee fund  

305 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. LevelUp - 737-800 - Ukraine International Airlines (FlyUIA)

This is a livery for LevelUp's Boeing 737-800 of Ukraine International Airlines (also known as FlyUIA). 
    Features: 
    Registrations in pack: UR-PSE, UR-PSF, UR-PSM, UR-UIA.  Cabin textures Cockpit textures with real placards Realistic config  If you like this livery, please write a review below. 
    If you find any problems with this livery, please let me know in comments. 
    Welcome aboard UIA!
    Any modification and re-upload of the livery to other sources is prohibited and subject to copyright.

705 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Corendon (Eurovision Rotterdam 2020) [TC-COH] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    This is my new Corendon livery (Eurovision Rotterdam 2020) for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Corendon is a Turkish airline, based in Adalia, Turkey.
    Its fleet consists of 17 Boeing 737-800s and 4 A320s. This airline serves multiple destination accross Europe.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

160 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. (80NG) Solaseed Air JA813X

Solaseed Air JA813X for LevelUp 737NG

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. SpiceXpress B738 "Full Fleet" Livery Pack for LevelUP 737-800NG | Threshold 737NG

SpiceXpress is the air cargo division of SpiceJet. The cargo airline was launched in September 2018 and commenced services on the Delhi-Bengaluru-Delhi route with a Boeing 737-700. SpiceXpress began services between Guwahati and Hong Kong on 19 January 2019 becoming the first airline to operate freight services between Northeast India and Southeast Asia. SpiceXpress took delivery of its first 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighter (BCF) in September 2019, becoming the first South Asian carrier to induct the converted freighter into its fleet.
    This Livery Pack contains 3 liveries previously operated by JAI:
    VT-SFF - No wingtips; "Force" Livery VT-SFG - No wingtips; "Blaze" Livery Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!
    Request a livery for your favorite airline here- https://forms.gle/i5VUx5jSQ599FeXa8

123 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Jet Airways Livery Pack for LevelUp 737NG | B737-800NG| LU737

Jet Airways (India) Ltd was an Indian international airline currently based in Delhi NCR with a training and developmental centre in Mumbai. It was one of the largest airlines in India, with a 21.2% passenger market share in February 2016. It operated over 300 flights daily to 74 destinations worldwide from its erstwhile main hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and secondary hubs at Chennai International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi (new primary hub), Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru, and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata.
    This Livery Pack contains 3 liveries previously operated by JAI:
    VT-JBN - Dirt Livery VT-JNL - Clean Livery without wingtips VT-JTN - Clean Livery with wingtips Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!

185 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Level Up Boeing 737-800 Caribbean Airlines 9Y-SXM

This bird is no longer part of Caribbean Airlines as the airline is in the process of replacing its 737-800 fleet with the 737-8 MAX. Do enjoy happy flying!

138 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Air India Express "GH Series" Full Fleet Livery Pack for LevelUp 737NG | B737-800NG| LU737

I am really thankful to @Down4ceLovR liveries for super-sampling tail images for VT-GHF and VT-GHK. Without his help it would not have been possible for me to complete this livery pack.
    PLEASE NOTE- USAGE OF THE ARTWORKS IN THIS LIVERY WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION IS NOT APPRECIATED!!

Air India Express is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 649 flights per week to 33 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The airline carries around 4.3 million passengers every year connecting 140 city pairs. It has secondary hubs in Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, Mangalore and Kannur.
    This Livery Pack contains all the GH series aircraft operated by AXB:
    VT-GHA - Elephant/Camel Tail VT-GHB - Rangoli/Kites Tail VT-GHC - Sitar/Tabla Tail VT-GHD - Samai/Diya Tail  VT-GHE - Kathakalli/Bharatnatyam Tail VT-GHF- Konark Sun Temple/Taj Mahal VT-GHI - Golden Temple/ Bhangara Tail VT-GHK - Spices/ Fort Kochi Fishing Nets Tail Installation- Simply export all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!

431 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Boeing 737-800BCF K-Mile Air Cargo (HS-KMD) [80NG]

Installation --> Extract to your livery folder (X-Plane 11/Aircraft/737NG Series/liveries)
    Credits --> Facebook : Thanakhon Chinsirigul
    ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT !!!

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Firefly 9M-MLH [LevelUp 737NG]

Firefly 9M-MLH for the LevelUp 737-800😀

Firstly, I would like to wish Happy 15th Anniversary to Firefly

Firefly is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines that operates 9 ATR72-500's out of Subang Airport and 2 Boeing 737-800's out of Penang and is part of the Malaysia Aviation Group.The group consists of 3 airlines and the airlines in that group are Malaysia Airlines,Firefly and MASWings.

On April 11th 2022,Firefly has restarted their jet services from Penang to destinations such as Johor Bahru,Kuching and Kota Kinabalu and hopefully to more destinations soon😄

Aircraft Registration : 9M-MLH

96 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use