• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Aeromexico fleet pack [738NG]

All liveries include extensive exterior detailing, with an assortment of special liveries sampled from aeromexico's fleet.  Installation: Unzip file and place in Levelup 737 liveries folder
    EI-DRA (Tiger) XA-ZAM (Inter insurance) XA-AMJ XA-JOY (Blended winglets) XA-AMA (Orange bottom winglet) My patrons were able to download this livery early and get an additional registration. Become a patron! https://www.patreon.com/mathster
    Join my discord for more high quality liveries: https://discord.gg/EHZsFwznJM

1,290 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. VY 737-800 (LN-BGO) [FICTIONAL]

this is a livery for the lvl up 737-800 
    More info on the airplane: Fictional for the norwegian train company VY
    787Designs discord server: https://discord.gg/HVT8xNP
    787Design`s

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. LONDON CONTROLLER 737-800 (FICTIONAL)

this is a livery for the lvl up 737-800 
    More info on the airplane: Fictional for the streamer London Controller
    787Design`s

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. (80NG) Wingo Airlines 737-80NG 800 Series

At the request of a fellow flightsimmer, I have created a Wingo.com Livery for you to use on the LevelUP 737-800 series aircraft.
    Wingo.com Airlines is a low cost carrier flying out of Colombia, South America.
    Please check out the photographs showing the level of detail including my version of an update cabin refurb.
    ****** Also try the QR code on the back of the seats, it works ******
    Please remember to setup the number of seats in the EFB if you want all economy seats or some first class ones.
    I have also added both sets of engine exhausts, standard and Nacelle. You will find a folder inside the livery where you can copy the alternative over the one inside the objects folder to change from one to another. Which you prefer to use is upto you.
    To install: Simply extract the downloaded file directly into your liveries folder inside the 737NG Series folder which should be in your aircraft folder of Xplane 11. If this is your first livery installed, there will be no liveries folder and must be created by yourself.

Check out my other liveries by clicking here 
    https://forum.thresholdx.net/profile/40700-chuckiee/content/?type=downloads_file

It takes quite sometime to create a livery and if you would like to buy me a coffee to keep me going to create more liveries, please feel free to send a donation using the paypal.me link.
    https://www.paypal.me/arcademack  Thank you.

Enjoy the livery and feel free to post comments. Duncan.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WINGO.COM. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

134 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. GOL cabin texture pack for Level Up 737NG Series

Pacote de texturas GOL para cabine do Level Up 737NG Series 1.0.0
    GOL cabin texture packs for Level Up 737NG Series 1.0.0
    ============================================
    Portugues
    - Para instalação, jogue os arquivos dentro da pasta de qualquer textura do Level Up 737-800
    O mod é para os 737-8 da GOL.
    Funciona melhor durante o dia.
    English:
    - For installation, put the files inside the folder of any texture of Level Up 737-800
    The mod is for GOL's 737-8.
    Edited By; Anderson Araujo
    Email: Anderson388718@yahoo.com

378 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

6. Nordstar [PACK] 1.0 LevelUp 737-800

Авиакомпания NordStar была образована в 2008 году, когда была создана торговая марка NordStar, и отдельное юридическое подразделение на базе уже существовавшего ОАО "Авиакомпания «Таймыр». В 2016 году была проведена реорганизации компании, результатом которой стало новое юридическое название — Акционерное общество "Авиакомпания «НордСтар».

Авиакомпания NordStar входит в структуру «Норникеля» — в связи с чем основной задачей компании на начальном этапе развития стало обеспечение надёжного, доступного и бесперебойного авиасообщения между крупнейшими российскими городами и Норильским промышленным районом. С 2011 года авиакомпания является основным авиаперевозчиком Красноярского края и связывает крупные города края с городами соседних регионов, а также выполняет социальную функцию, обеспечивая авиасообщение с труднодоступными северными населёнными пунктами Красноярского края.

Свой первый рейс авиакомпания NordStar выполнила 17 июня 2009 года по маршруту Москва — Норильск.

Первая версия пака в архиве прочитать ReadMe

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. | Philippine Airlines | LevelUp 737-800 |

| Philippine Airlines | LevelUp 737-800 | 

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Vietnam Airlines LevelUp B737-8K6 VN-A738 (Fictional)

My first time painting a livery, so suggestion and advices are welcome. This fictional livery was requested by my friends, and I uploaded here so everybody can enjoy it! Enjoyy!
    - Best regards, Travis -

131 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Ukraine International [UR-PSF] B737-800 Levelup

Ukraine International Airlines for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    If you are willing to support doctors and donate for medical help for the people in Ukraine i do recommend "Ärzte ohne Grenzen" - "Doctors without borders".
    This international organization of doctors is helping worldwide to ensure medical assistance in the worst conditions. https://www.aerzte-ohne-grenzen.de/einmalig-spenden 

Слава Україні
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

897 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. LevelUp [80NG] PLUNA CX-PUA

PLUNA livery for LevelUp B737-800NG
    PLUNA Líneas Aéreas Uruguayas S.A. was the flag carrier of Uruguay. It was headquartered in Carrasco, Montevideo and operated scheduled services within South America, as well as scheduled cargo and charter services from its hub at Carrasco International Airport.
    INTALLATION:
    Extract the file " PLUNA CX-PUA"  to your liveries folder inside "737NG Series" folder or alternatively extract to a location of your choosing and either drag and drop or copy and paste the folder " PLUNA CX-PUA"  into your LevelUp aircraft "Liveries" folder in x-Plane. NOTE if there is no liveries folder you will have to create one.
    i.e. …X-PLANE/Aircraft/737NG Series

For private use only. Not for commercial use
    Do not upload these files to any site or share them without my permission please.
    Tested with x-Plane 11.55
    © 2022 Jorge Juan

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. 9Air livery pack (B-1551) (B-1719)

A 9Air livery pack for the LevelUp 737-800 with 2 Registrations (B-1551) (B-1719)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: here
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. WFX B737-800 BW D-AWUA P3D PMDG

Dear friends,
    we, Westfalia Express Group virtual airline, have issued the following NOTAM today, which we would like to distribute here as well:
    Today there is an extraordinary NOTAM. Due to the current, disgusting events in Ukraine, we, the Westfalia Express Group, have also decided to express our protest against the acts of war by Russia. For this reason, today we are issuing a new special livery in the Ukrainian national flag colors. The livery is based on the PMDG 737-800 WL for the Westfalia Express (D-AWUA). The last two letters UA of course stand for Ukraine, the name of the jet is Ukrajina and carries the national COA. We also comment on our campaign as follows: 

With this special livery we, the Westfalia Express Group, would like to express our solidarity with Ukraine and the people living there - regardless of their nationality. We also strongly condemn the fighting by Russian troops. We call on Russia to immediately stop the fighting and the associated human suffering through human and material losses for the civilian population. No one in the world should flee or fear for their physical integrity or belongings. Neither for political, religious or other reasons. No human being is illegal. Every aggressor around the world must stop. 

Я просто хочу, щоб це нарешті припинилося (I just want it to finally stop). 

These where the words of a little crying child in his mother's arms. This is the message our Jet Ukrajina carries on its hull, and we join this appeal. 

The Staff and the Members of the Westfalia Express Group.

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. SAS 737-800 Non Winglets LN-RRW (STAR ALLIANCE)

This is a livery for the lvl up 737-800 based on LN-RRW which its name is Saga viking 
    Saga Viking is a 17.6 Years old 737-800 that joined the sas fleet in august of 2004 under the reg SE-DTR But was changed to LN-RRW In december the same year
    More info on the airplane: LN-RRW SAS Scandinavian Airlines Boeing 737-800 (planespotters.net)
    787Design`s

98 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. S7 Airlines (NEW) OneWorld [VQ-BKW] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    This is my S7 Siberian Airlines (OneWorld NEW) livery for the LevelUp 737-800.
    S7 Airlines is one of the biggest domestic airlines in Russia. It has multiple destinations in both Russia and Europe. The S7 Fleet consists of various A321/A321/A319, 737-800/MAX8/-800BCF and E170.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you have any livery requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ✈#7630)
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. S7 Airlines (OLD) OneWorld [VQ-BKW] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    This is my S7 Siberian Airlines (OneWorld OLD) livery for the LevelUp 737-800.
    S7 Airlines is one of the biggest domestic airlines in Russia. It has multiple destinations in both Russia and Europe. The S7 Fleet consists of various A321/A321/A319, 737-800/MAX8/-800BCF and E170.

Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you have any livery requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ✈#7630)
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. B737-800 Varig PP-VSB Dirty

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 from Varig Brazil circa 2006 Dirty Version featuring correct wing decals and engine decals. Also the Star Alliance decal near the main door.
    Config file to reflects as close as possible the aircraft original configuration.
    My first textures, please provide feedback 😉

80 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. B737-800 Varig PP-VSB Clean

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 from Varig Brazil circa 2006 Clean Version featuring correct wing decals and engine decals. Also the Star Alliance decal near the main door.
    Config file to reflects as close as possible the aircraft original configuration.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. B737-800 Varig PP-VSA Dirty

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 from Varig Brazil circa 2006 Dirty Version featuring correct wing decals and engine decals. Also the Brasil Argentina 50 years decal near the main door.

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. B737-800 Varig PP-VSA Clean

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 from Varig Brazil circa 2006 Clean Version featuring correct wing decals and engine decals. Also the Brasil Argentina 50 years decal near the main door.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Flyr [Fleet] LevelUp B738

Representing Flyr's entire current fleet, consisting of LN-FGA, -FGB, -FGC, -FGD, -DYI and -DYS.

Features: 
    - Accurate representation of real world livery.
    - Individual placards, small details, logos etc.

Installation

1 - IF NOT ALREADY DONE, Open the "737NG Series" folder in the "Aircraft" folder, pretty much where you installed it. Then create a folder named "liveries", this makes the livery pop up in the simulator. The livery / liveries will not work if this step has not been done.
    2 - Open the downloaded .RAR folder, and extract the file(s) into the "liveries" folder. Thats it 🙂

1,802 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. LevelUp - 737-800 - Thai Lion Airways - HS-LUV

Thai Lion Airways registration HS-LUV Livery for the Levelup 737-800 is here
    This is my first livery work on X-Plane 11.
    If you like this livery or find any problems , please comment a review below.

How to install?
    Just paste the files in X-Plane 11\Aircraft\737NG Series\liveries
    If you don't have liveries folder you need to create the folder first.

The donation is not available now so maybe I will paste the way in the future.

Enjoy the flight and hope you have a beautiful day.

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Jin Air Retro Livery for Level Up 737-800

- Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    * if you don't have "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, then create a new folder in "737NG Series" and rename it "liveries".

This libery was used in Jin Air, South Korea's LCC, from 2008 to 2014.
    HL7564 is a model with eyebrow windows and no winglets.
    It is currently a retired aircraft.

** Likes and comments are a great help to me. Thank you!

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Tuifly [D-ATUE-DB Air One] B737-800 Levelup

Tuifly for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

445 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use