• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. (80NG) British Airways Comair ZS-ZWU

Repaint of the Levelup (80NG) B737-800 in the colors of British Airways Comair ZS-ZWU.
    Done in X-Plane 11.55.
    Copy the folder (80NG) British Airways Comair ZS-ZWU to your aircraft's liveries folder.

507 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Austrian [OE-LNR] B737-800 Levelup

Austrian for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

740 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. LevelUp B737-800NG All Nippon Airways Star Alliance (JA51AN)

All Nippon Airways Star Alliance livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on JA51AN

108 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Austrian Airlines - LevelUp B737-800

Austrian Airlines livery for the LevelUp B737-800, have fun 🙂
    I also made a Austrian livery for the B737-600, you can download it here,

219 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Malaysia Airlines - PACK

Malaysia Airlines currently operates 47 737-800s. This pack contains five different variations of 737 in Malaysia Airlines' fleet.
    Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
    9M-MLJ - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (Old "swoops", old logo)
    9M-MXE - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (Old "swoops", current logo)
    9M-MXW - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (Revised "swoops", current logo)
    9M-MXY - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (Old "swoops", 100th 737 Sticker)
    All aircraft seat 160 passengers.
    For "Negaraku" Special livery variants, see the separate file listing here.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

379 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Malaysia Airlines - Negaraku PACK

Malaysia Airlines currently operates 47 737-800s. This pack contains two different variations of the special "Negaraku" livery seen in Malaysia Airlines' fleet.
    Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
    9M-MXU - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (Malaysian Airlines Titles)
    9M-MXC - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows. (oneworld Titles)
    All aircraft seat 160 passengers.
    For standard Malaysian Airlines livery variants, see the separate file listing here.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

343 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. DHL for LevelUp737-800 [DHL D-AFNK]

This is the DHL Livery for the LevelUp737-800
    Airlines DHL 
    Registration D-AFNK
    How to download ?
    Just Download the Level-Up737 and drag the (80BCF)DHL D-AFNK into you Liverie folder
    if you dont have one create one

You need the LevelUp737 
    https://forum.thresholdx.net/clubs/page/3-737ng/

This will not work with the Zibo737-800X 

Enjoy your Flight and always Happy Landings 🙂

201 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. (80NG) SAFAIR ZS-SJR

Repaint of the Levelup (80NG) B737-800 in the colors of SAFAIR, ZS-SJR.
    Done in X-Plane 11.55.
    Copy the folder (80NG) SAFAIR ZS-SJR to your aircraft's liveries folder.

148 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. (80NG) Solaseed Air (JA813X)

I am Japanese.
    I use translation software.
    I am sorry if there are strange sentences.
    Hello!
    I painted LevelUp B737-800 "Solaseed Air".
    Solaseed Air is a domestic airline flying in Japan.
    This aircraft, white and green are the main, makes me feel a little cute.
    Because I fly to Haneda Airport / Naha Airport, if I was at this airport I might have seen it.
    Have a nice flight!

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FVL

LevelUp 738 - Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FVL
    EI-FVL was one of the Irish-registered aircraft of Norwegian Air Shuttle before the subsidiary closed down, and Norwegian Air Sweden was the AOC used for outside-Norway based operations. EI-FVL was reregistered to SE-RRV, then to N840SY in ownership of Sun Country Airlines.
    This livery is to be used with the newly released 737NG Series by LevelUp.

This livery includes:
    Edits to the overall paintkit, including new wing overlay. Custom cabin interior (best I could do) If you like this livery, be sure to give it a thumbs up! 

261 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FJY

LevelUp 738 - Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FJY
    EI-FJY was one of the Irish-registered aircraft of Norwegian Air Shuttle before the subsidiary closed down, and Norwegian Air Sweden was the AOC used for outside-Norway based operations. EI-FJX was returned to the lessor in March 2021.

This livery includes:
    Edits to the overall paintkit, including new wing overlay. Custom cabin interior (best I could do) If you like this livery, be sure to give it a thumbs up! 

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FJX

LevelUp 738 - Norwegian Air Shuttle EI-FJX
    EI-FJX was one of the Irish-registered aircraft of Norwegian Air Shuttle before the subsidiary closed down, and Norwegian Air Sweden was the AOC used for outside-Norway based operations. EI-FJX was later reregistered to SE-RPC, then to F-HUYA in ownership of Transavia France.

This livery includes:

528 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Sunwing / TUI Airways B737-800 Seasonal Flip-Flop Fleet for LevelUp 737-80NG

Every winter TUI Airways loan a handful of jets to their Canadian partners Sunwing. Eight 737-800 models are accurately presented, premium features include:
    Accurately crafted liveries with underwing registrations. System configurations which match the real world aircraft as closely as current options will allow. Correctly placarded registrations and SELCAL codes. Accurate custom checklist. Custom TUI cabin - kudos and thanks to @Jviation and @DhruvK for their help with textures and normal maps. These jets wear a hybrid livery of Sunwing's vivid orange logo & tail on top of TUI's distinctive Dynamic Waves livery. When they return to the UK they are pressed straight back into service for the busy spring holiday season, so it is not uncommon for these aircraft to be seen still wearing this hybrid livery with only the registrations changed over, until they can be booked in for a full repaint. This collection showcases four recent participants in this exchange program, presented in both their UK and Canadian versions.
    G-FDZY / C-GHZY - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWB / C-GWVB - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWN / C-GMWN - B737-8K5SFPW G-TAWO / C-GEWO - B737-8K5SFPW The eight aircraft can be downloaded separately to conserve bandwidth.
    Any errors or omissions please let me know in comments and I will fix what I can.

599 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Ryanair 'Cable & Wireless' (EI-CSC)

A Ryanair 'Cable & Wireless' livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (EI-CSC)
    This livery can be used with or without winglets
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. South African Airways for LevelUp 737-800

I've made this South African Airways livery for the 737 800! 
    South African Airways is an airline that started in 1934 and is based at Johannesbourg. It counts 47 aircrafts. 

Enjoy and happy landings! 

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. SATA Internacional (CS-TGZ)

A Fictional SATA Internacional livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (CS-TGZ)
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Jet4you (CN-RPG)

A Jet4you livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (CN-RPG)

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. Ryanair 'Old livery' (EI-CSG)

An old Ryanair livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (EI-CSG)

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. LevelUp 737-800NG | Alaska Air Cargo N709AS | Special Freighter

N709AS - Alaska Air Cargo 737-400SF
    (Ported and updated from the Zibo Mod)
    Zibo Mod 737-800 Repaint | Alaska Air Cargo | N709AS 737-490SF | Sim4Flight - Aircraft Skins - Liveries - X-Plane.Org Forum
    ==-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-==
    N709AS was a 737-400SF (Special Freighter) owned by Alaska Air Cargo (ASA). The aircraft flew up in Alaska, to airports such as Ketchikan, Wrangell, Cordova and Anchorage. Alaska airlines used this aircraft on the milk run, between these airports, and more. In 2018, N709AS was sold to Mistral Air, and then later Poste Air Cargo , and re-registered as EI-GHB.
    N709AS still flies today under the Italian Flag.
    Wink Wink for the next livery 😉
    ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD GO IN COMMENTS, NOT REVIEWS!
    You can always DM me on discord @Plasma2045#0433 for help!
    HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!
    Credits:
    finbar367davyrabbit for the excellent cargo bay/cabin texture.
    Zibo for the bulkhead texture.
    Fscabral for the engine cowling and rub strip textures.
    The whole Threshold LevelUp 737 team for a fantastic plane and paintkit.

407 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

20. Royal Air Maroc LevelUp 737NG Pack | TPDS

Take on the Moroccan skies and cruise above the dunes!
    This livery pack contains 31 different exterior liveries which are downloaded separately from eachother for the LevelUp 737-800. Every individual 737-800 in Royal Air Maroc's fleet has been re-created in this pack. Aircraft that are worth mentioning are:
    CN-RGG "Wings of African Art"
    CN-RGV "60 Years Livery"
    CN-RGI "Marrakesh Climate Change Conference Livery"
    CN-RGJ "OneWorld Special Livery"
    CN-RGN "50th Boeing 737 of RAM"
    Alongside these specials we have the old and new liveries in their corresponding registrations so you can fly however you want!
    This pack is made by Karim and fine-tuned by ToasterPilot to complete the look.
    Pack for the 737-700:

Join our Discord!
    https://discord.gg/a2JHMXHfCb

Download Instructions:
    Create a folder called "liveries" in the 737NG folder if you haven't done that already and then put whatever livery/liveries you've downloaded from the drive into that folder.

301 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

21. Anadolujet [TC-JZR] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Anadolujet for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,026 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Air Europa [EC-MPS] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Air Europa for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

1,039 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

23. TUIfly/Hapagfly Livery Pack (80NG)

This pack contains 3 Liveries:
    Hapagfly (Hannover Airport) - D-AHFC
    TUIfly (Kaernten.at) - D-AHFY
    TUIfly (Magic Life) - D-ATUG

119 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. LevelUp-737-800-Transavia France-F-HTVC

Hello guys, this is my transavia livery for the LevelUp 737 800 F-HTVC i hope you like it.
    Feel free to let me know what you think about it in the comments.
    Any attempt of copying this file will be reported.

797 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Thomson [G-TAWG] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Thomson for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

288 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use