• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A320 (Flight Factor)

134 files

1. Flightfactor A320 | Air Malta (Old) | 9H-AEP

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Air Malta (OLD) v1.0 | 9H-AEP
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Air Malta (OLD)" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + This livery is wingtip fences only. No winglets!
    v1.1
    + Updated Fuselage to match FlightFactors corrected uv mapping
    + Updated Cabin
    + Added new enhanced engine and wing texture and colouring
    + Updated Cockpit Textures
    + New Normals, fixing the external cockpit window area
    + Added registration code
    v1.2
    + New Normals
    + Now using .dds textures, should be more performant
    + New window texture

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated 

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Flightfactor A320 | Air Malta (New) | 9H-AEP

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Air Malta v1.0 | 9H-AEP
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Air Malta (New)" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + First livery to contain the 'A320 Enhancement Kit' which involves the following features
    +++ Improved Wing re-colouring and weathering
    +++ Improved Engine re-colouring and weathering
    +++ Improved Cockpit re-colouring and texturees
    +++ Improved Ground Veichle Colouring
    + Fully painted interior
    + Normals by Cessnarox
    + Reg Code by Jettojig
    Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.

v1.1
    + Added Red Elevators
    + Corrected right side registration
    + Corrected undercarriage logo

v1.2
    + Engine grills painted
    + Engine Emergency Signs refined
    + Emergency 'cutouts' removed
    + Added White 'Exit' Signs on rear doors
    + Added Square Ports
    + Added White Trim to the rear doors
    + Added blackbox sign
    + Wingtip Fences modified
    + Painted the thing the rear stabilisers are attached to...
    v1.3
    + Updated Fuselage to match FlightFactors corrected uv mapping
    + Updated Cabin
    + Updated Cockpit Textures
    + New Normals, fixing the external cockpit window area
    v1.5
    + New Normals
    + New window texture

Special thanks to ErixCZE and SkyhawkMLT for their feedback and assets!

If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated 

630 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Flightfactor A320 | Air China | B-6610

DeltaWho Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Air China v1.1 | B-6610
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Air China" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    v1.1
    + New Normals
    + New window texture

278 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. Flightfactor A320 | Air Canada (Star Alliance) | C-FDRH

Delta Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Air Canada (Star Alliance) v1.1 | C-FDRH
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Air Canada (Star Alliance)" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    v1.1
    + New Normals
    + New window texture
    + Contains Cessnarox's PBR modification!
    + Credit to Jettjig on his work on the paintkit!

177 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Submitted

5. Flightfactor A320 | British Airways | G-EUUS

DeltaWho Liveries | Flightfactor A320 | British Airways | G-EUUS
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "DeltaLiveries - British Airways G-EUUS" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder
    Version Notes
    + This aircraft is technically fictional, since British Airways run IAE engines on their A320s, not CFM

4,769 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

6. New 2019 Livery SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAS

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the FlightFactor A320. Made as close as possible to SAS's new A350 livery, with small details included. The screenshots should explain most of the situation! This was made before the A320 livery has been officaly released, and therefore there may be small errors compared to the final product. The repaint will get updates in the future to comprehend these IRL changes. 
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAS livery for the FlightFactor A320
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Flightfactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS 2019 - New Livery Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAS" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Livery info:
    For the first time in 21 years, SAS has launched a brand new visual identity and revealed a new design for its aircraft exterior. The new livery is a modern take on classic Scandinavian design, and to highlight the future of SAS, the new Airbus A350 and A320neo, the market’s most modern and fuel-efficient aircraft, will be the first to feature the new design.
    The new SAS livery features several updates, including:
     The previous grey color used on the fuselage has been updated to a fresher shade of grey. 
     A big proud and confident SAS logo has been placed at the front of the plane, in a silver grey tone. 
     Analysis and customer feedback showed that the unique SAS blue color is strongly recognized by the community of SAS travelers. The new SAS livery embraces this unique relation between SAS and true travelers by enhancing and extending the blue color of the tail further down the belly of the plane. 
     The earlier red engines have now been turned into silver grey and dressed with SAS blue crowns to harmonize with the SAS current visual identity, and to also embrace the connection to the SAS blue for SAS true travelers. 
     The word mark “Scandinavian” is still located on the engines, but it is now in dark grey, in order to provide sufficient contrast to the light grey and silver color of the fuselage and to flirt with the SAS interior design color scheme. 
     The word “Scandinavian” has also been largely and proudly placed under the plane on the belly as a symbol for SAS’s Scandinavian heritage and for clear visual identification from the ground. 
     The Scandinavian heritage is also shown in the three Scandinavian flags that have been updated in a modern, elegant way.
    Credits:
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    Jetto Designs for the paintkit
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

304 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Thomas Cook Balearics, for Flight Factor A320

This is the livery for Thomas Cook Balearics' new 'sunny heart' livery, originally unveiled in 2013. Thomas Cook Balearics continues to fly, despite Thomas Cook Airlines UK's liquidation on the 23rd September 2019.
    Install in X-Plane 11/Aircraft/.../Flight Factor Airbus A320/liveries, making sure to extract the folder.
    Features
    Accurate colours: using the CMYK colours defined by Thomas Cook themselves Accurate placement of the logo: on both sides of the tail, on the wingtip fences and also to the right of the passenger boarding doors High attention to detail: intricate parts such as the over-wing emergency exits look like the real thing; electrostatic wingtips are painted, etc. History of the aircraft
    Leased to MyTravel in 2003 as G-YLBM, brand new Leased to MyTravel Airways in 2004 as OY-VKS Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia in 2008 Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium in 2015 as OO-TCW Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines in 2017 as G-TCAE Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics in 2018 as EC-MTJ ---
    Note: I will be updating this livery again in the future (including the cabin). Be sure to follow this download for notifications.
    If you find something drastically wrong with this livery or would like to see an improvement, please don't hesitate to PM!

145 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Thomas Cook Airlines, for Flight Factor A320

This is the livery for Thomas Cook Airlines' new 'sunny heart' livery, originally unveiled in 2013. Sadly on the 23rd September 2019, the Thomas Cook Group entered liquidation, ceasing all operations and marking the end of 178 years of business.
    Install in X-Plane 11/Aircraft/.../Flight Factor Airbus A320/liveries, making sure to extract the folder.
    Features
    Accurate colours: using the CMYK colours defined by Thomas Cook themselves Accurate placement of the logo: on both sides of the tail, on the wingtip fences and also to the right of the passenger boarding doors High attention to detail: intricate parts such as the over-wing emergency exits look like the real thing; electrostatic wingtips are painted, etc. History of the aircraft
    Leased to MyTravel in 2003 as G-YLBM, brand new Leased to MyTravel Airways in 2004 as OY-VKS Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia in 2008 Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium in 2015 as OO-TCW Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines in 2017 as G-TCAE Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics in 2018 as EC-MTJ ---
    Note: I will be updating this livery again in the future (including the cabin). Be sure to follow this download for notifications.
    If you find something drastically wrong with this livery or would like to see an improvement, please don't hesitate to PM!

1,042 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. FF A320 – Scandinavian Airlines SAS 2019 (3x2)

This is livery of so far fictional 2019 SAS livery for the FF A320. This version is only temporary and will be updated when the real plane appears. Some corners were cut during the creation of this livery since I knew that I would be changing this livery again.
    There are 4 versions available
        1. All 2019 design
        2. All 2019 design & racoon mask (from A350 and A321LR)
        3. 2019 design with red engines
        4. 2019 design with red engines & racoon mask
        5. 2019 design with old engines
        6. 2019 design with old engines & racoon mask
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours appropriate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and heavily modified by me.
    This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result look weird and incorrect as there are normal maps modified specifically for this livery.
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Scandinavian Airlines - SAS 2019 folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine textures and allowing me to use them.
    If you like my work you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

1,281 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. FF A320 – Austrian 2018

This is livery of the new 2018 Austrian livery. It includes all current (September 2019) registrations.
    There are 2 versions - one normal one and one with the old 2016 livery engines which looks much better in my opinion (only with OE-LBW)
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and heavily modified by me.
    This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.  
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Austrian folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine textures and allowing me to use them.
    If you like my work you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk
    Pictures represent the livery before it was on a real plane. Differences between it and the actual livery have been adressed and are now a part of the liveries.

556 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Delta Airlines (2015) Flight Factor A320 Ultimate

My fifty eighth livery!

This is Delta Airlines' 2015 revised livery for the Flight Factor A320 Ultimate. I spent a lot of time to make this one look right, so please leave some feedback to help me improve my work 😄Thanks to @jettojig for the paintkit and @cessnarox for the custom normal maps!
    Features:
    Accurate rendition of Delta Airlines' A320 (N361NW)
    Selcal code of N361NW
    Updated 2015 Delta livery with white belly logo
    Delta awards sticker next to L1 door
    Aircraft info:
    Ex-Northwest Airlines A320
    Age (As of Publishing): 20.8 years
    Please do not redistribute or modify this file without my permission. 👍
    Happy flying! 😄 

1,641 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. FF A320 – ČSA Eurowings lease

This is a fictional livery of the OK-LEG A320 owned by Czech Airline until 2015 (now flying for PIA) for the Flight Factor A320 insiperd by the the lease of all CSA A319s to Eurowings (before getting rid of A319 all together and replacing them with 737s, yuck).
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox.
    This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.  
    INSTALLATION
        Move the WOW Air folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. FF A320 - Austrian 2016

This is livery of the 2016 livery of OE-LBW A320 owned by Austrian for the Flight Factor A320.
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom and livery appropriate leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port shape (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Austrian (2016) (OE-LBW) folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an  email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group  (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. FF A320 - Laudamotion (Lauda)

New Laudamotion - Lauda livery of OE-LOA A320 for the Flight Factor A320.
    FEATURES
    INSTALLATION
        Move the 'Laudamotion (OE-LOB)' folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups /226859121175151/).

341 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. FF A320 – ČSA Czech Airlines "95 Years"

This is a fictional (IRL on the A319 and ATR) livery of the CSA 95 Years special livery owned by Czech Airline until 2015 (now flying for PIA) for the Flight Factor A320.
    NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by  cessnarox and Kristoffer Eriksen and edited by me.
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape INSTALLATION
        Move the Czech Airlines - CSA 95 Years folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. FF A320 – ČSA Czech Airlines "90 Years"

This is livery of the CSA 90 Years special livery (OK-LEG) owned by Czech Airline until 2015 (now flying for PIA) for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me.
        There are 2 versions
            – V1 - fictional "perfect" version
            – V2 - real version with a piece of old logo on the cargo door hinge    
    NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and Kristoffer Eriksen and edited by me.
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape INSTALLATION
        Move the Czech Airlines - CSA 90 Years folder(s) into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. FF A320 – Air Berlin 3x (D-ABDQ, D-ABFG, D-ABNK)

AIRBERLIN FOREVER
        This is a pack of 3 liveries of Air Berlin A320 for the Flight Factor A320. They are intended to mimic the real planes as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Although Air Berlin livery comes as standard the A320 this one better and made from scratch and moreover it is actually base for my other
    liveries based on Air Berlin livery and even the KLM livery stripe.
    FEATURES
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me. The paintkit I used was created by jettojig and I used some personal modifications (now part of the paintkit (or will get included soon)). The nose area may look a little weird but since the airplane isn't a tube but rather a rectangle and I made it with one of 2 options how paint those areas (each has positives and negatives).
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Air Berlin livery folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
    If you like my work and if you're absolutely amazing you can support me here: https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. FF A320 – 4x Edelweiss HB-IHY, HB-IJW

This is pack of 4 liveries of the HB-IHY and HB-IJW A320 owned by Edelweiss for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. There is HB-IJW and HB-IHY which are almost the same and then "HB-IHY White nose", which has white nose, and "HB-IHY Air Berlin R2", which has R2 door from an Air Berlin A320.
    FEATURES
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox.
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Edelweis HB-XXX folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
    If you like my work and if you're absolutely amazing you can support me here: https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

214 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. FF A320 – Airbus House New (Old, 2xNew) F–WWBA

This is livery of the F-WWBA A320 owned by Airbus for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. 
    There are 3 version and 4th (one with mouth with teeth) will come as soon as the plane gets an update with sharklets. 1 version is old version of the new livery and the 2 other are versions of the new variant of the new livery.
    FEATURES
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox.
    INSTALLATION
        Move the all 3 Airbus House folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. FF A320 – Niki 4x (OE-LEL, OE-LEU (+ Black nose), D-ABHI)

This is a pack of 4 liveries of the new Niki livery based on Air Berlin Livery for the Flight Factor A320. They are intended to mimic the real planes as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Although Air Berlin livery comes as standard the A320 this one better and made from scratch.
    FEATURES
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me. The paintkit I used was created by jettojig and I used some personal modifications (now part of the paintkit (or will get included soon)). The nose area may look a little weird but since the airplane isn't a tube but rather a rectangle and I made it with one of 2 options how paint those areas (each has positives and negatives).
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Niki livery folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. FF A320 – Belair + Niki (Air Berlin livery) (HB-IOR, OE-LED)

This is a pack of 2 liveries of Belair and Niki painted in Air Berlin livery for the Flight Factor A320. They are intended to mimic the real planes as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Although Air Berlin livery comes as standard the A320 this one better and made from scratch.
    FEATURES
    INSTALLATION
        Move the both livery folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. FF A320 – Laudamotion (OE-LOC)

This is Laudair livery based on Air Berlin livery for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Although Air Berlin livery comes as standard the A320 this one better and made from scratch.
    FEATURES
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Laudamotion livery folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. FF A320 – Air Mauritius

This is a fictional livery of Air Mauritius A320 for the Flight Factor A320.
    FEATURES
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Air Mauritius folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. FF A320 – airBaltic YL-BAA

This is a fictional livery of airBaltic A320 the Flight Factor A320.
    FEATURES
    INSTALLATION
        Move the airBaltic folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group  (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    If you like my work, you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. FF A320 – Monarch 2x (G-OZBK, G-ZBAT)

This is livery of G-ZBAT and G-OZBK Monarch liveries for the Flight Factor A320. They are intended to mimic the real planes as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Each has a little different shape of the purple part on the belly. The G-OZBK has the Monarch.co.uk written on the fuselage and it also has "grey metal" wings.
    FEATURES
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me. The painkit I used was created by jettojig and I used some personal modifications (now part of the paintkit). The nose area may look a little weird but since the airplane isn't a tube but rather a rectangle and I made it with one of 2 options how paint those areas (each has positives and negatives).
    INSTALLATION
        Move the Monarch livery folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
    If you like my work, you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

155 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use