• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-800 (Zibo)

115 files

1. Zibo Boeing 737-800WL Corendon Europe 9H-TJB 1.0.0

Flight Model Download:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/

402 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Zibo 737-800X BA Children in Need Livery

Hello all, this is our new "BA Children in Need" livery for the Zibo 737-800! We have made this livery in recognition of Children in Need!

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "British Airways BBC Big Night In" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Zibo 737.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    30% of the earnings will be donated to the children in need foundation. Here is our official patreon profile! 

We hope you guys enjoy! 😀
    Post Creator - Turtle Developer)
    File Creator - Stitchcraft (Developer)

197 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Zibo 737-800X Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU) Livery

Hello all, this is our "Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU)" Livery for the Zibo 737-800X. This livery is based on a real life 757-200 livery. Registration: TF-FIU

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU)"" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your  Zibo 737-800X.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    Post Creator - Turtle (Developer)
    File Creator - Stitchcraft (Developer)

511 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. Fictional Livery for Zibo 737 800X

This is a fictional livery I made using paint kit By audiobirdxp and thanks to George Walker who helped me in photoshop. 
    1. Just make a copy of the available blank livery of zibo 737 800 in X Plane 11/Aircraft/ Zibo B737-800X/ Liveries/
    2. copy and paste .dds files in the object folder and replace.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Jeju Air - Zibo 737-800 SSW - HL8321

Information:
    This is simply just a Jeju Air livery, nothing less and nothing more! I made it because i was missing a Jeju Air livery with a registration that used Split Scimitar Winglets. Enjoy! 🙂
    Includes:
    Jeju Air HL8321 livery with Split Scimitar Winglets for the Zibo 737-800
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Jeju Air HL8321" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

258 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Airbus A320Neo Livery for Zibo B738

Airbus A320neo Livery for Zibo Mod B737-800X 
    Version 3.31+
    This is my second version of the livery

301 downloads

(0 reviews)

9 comments

Submitted

7. Flyadeal (Fictional) Livery Zibo B738 3.31+

Flyadeal Livery For Zibo mod Boeing 737-800
    Zibomod version : 3.31 and above
    File (unzipped) : about 24 MB 

About Flyadeal : 
    flyadeal is a new Saudi low-cost airline based at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. It is owned by Saudi flag carrier Saudia. The airline began operation on 23 September 2017 serving domestic destinations. Source: Wikipedia .

The Saudi airline Flyadeal reversed its plans to buy 50 of the 737 Max jets, on Sunday announcing plans to order up to 50 planes from Airbus' A320neo family —Source: businessinsider.com

feel free to comment below 
    always remember i am not the greatest livery painter 😅
    SCREENSHOT IS FROM AN OLDER VERSION OF THE LIVERY

147 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Saudi Aramco livery Zibomod 737-800 3.31+

Saudi Aramco Livery For Zibo mod Boeing 737-800
    Zibomod version : 3.31 and above
    File (unzipped) : about 17 MB 

About Saudi Aramco : 
    Saudi Aramco, officially the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, is a Saudi Arabian multinational petroleum and natural gas company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It is one of the largest companies in the world by revenue, and according to accounts seen by Bloomberg News, the most profitable company in the world.
    Revenue: 355.9 billion US Dollars (2018).         --- Headquarters: Dhahran ,Saudi Arabia             -- Number of employees: 65,266 (2016). Source: Wikipedia .

feel free to comment below 
    always remember i am not the greatest livery painter 😅

201 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Sterling livery pack

I was trying to find a Sterling livery for the Zibo, but I found out there were none. So I made these hope you enjoy them.
    Sterling was a Danish airline that flew mostly with 737's they went bankrupt around the end of 2008 leaving behind their relatively big fleet of 737's behind

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. 737-800 (Zibo) GOL PR-GGK

Gol - PR-GGK
    To be used with 737-800 Zibo mod (tested using 3.40).

There is 2 versions:
    - Clean
    - Dirt  (with some weathering textures and some very dirt flaps!)

Enjoy!

2,541 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. NHS Livery for Zibo737-800

Hello, Matt from StandSevenServices. We have released our NHS livery for the Zibo737-800. We have done this to show our support to the staff who are working very hard keeping us safe in the UK.

(If you would like to donate 30% of the donations goes to the NHS and our discord link is below also)
    http://www.paypal.me/standsevenservices
    https://discord.gg/vP5r77P

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Zibo 737-800 Liveries

Zibo 737-800 Atlasglobal TC-SNT liveries.. 
    By Burak Töyer..

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Updated lealki-br Colt Cargo

ALL CREDITS GO TO lealki-br
    Hello, this is a re-upload model from my x-plane.org account.
    I am NOT just re-uploading. I fixed some things (Ex. No more windows, cabin doesn't exist)

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. ANA JA58AN Zibo737 3.34+

This is ANA`s B737 paint corresponding to Zibo 737 3.34+.
    There may be strange things, but it would be nice if you could use them!
    This is my first post!
    Have a nice flight!!😊
    ※This 737 paint is a modified version of Niilo's default ANA B737.
       Nillo's default ANA B737 (X-Plane.org)↓
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/35430-ana-livery-boeing-738-xp11-default/

246 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. T'Way Air - 'Happy Birthday Sehun' Livery - Zibo 737-800 - HL8235

Information:
    Back in February 2019, Sehun’s largest Chinese fan union, Oh Sehun Bar, announced they were planning something spectacular for Sehun’s birthday. The fan union had announced their intention to get a few Sehun themed airplanes into the sky. These planes were going to be thoroughly Sehun inside and out. The planes were originally scheduled to be complete for Sehun’s birthday but due to a delay in preparation, the plans got pushed back. The project is now complete, however, and have made Sehun the first K-Pop idol to have a themed airplane! The plane flew with the Sehun livery from May 27th 2019 to August 27th 2019.
    Oh Se-hun (오세훈) (born April 12, 1994), better known mononymously as Sehun, is a South Korean rapper, singer-songwriter, dancer, model and actor. He is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo, its sub-group Exo-K and sub-unit Exo-SC.
    Includes:
    T'Way Air 'Happy Birthday Sehun' special livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "T'Way 'Happy BDay Sehun' HL8235" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    KYUTE (♡매우 귀엽다♡) for helping me finding pictures of Sehun, as those were very hard to find! 
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

110 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Czech Airlines Boeing 737-800 OK-TST

Here is my new very detailed Czech Airlines livery, with registration OK-TST.
    Livery includes:
    Czech Airlines cabin textures Custom cockpit placecards Company checklist Shining through Smartwings livery This livery is for ZIBO Mod 3.31+
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/
    Installation:
    First open the .ZIP file and locate the "Zibo Czech Airlines OK-TST 737-800" file Go into your Zibo folder Drag the files into liveries folder Drag cockpit_3d folder to main Zibo folder for accurate cockpit textures.  BACKUP BEFORE! Contact: 
    Discord: Tomas Kulhavy#5909

Enjoy!

225 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. SAS Norge - Scandinavian Airlines - Zibo 737-800 - LN-RRG

Information:
    Two new repaints from me, both from SAS! I got requested to do a SAS Norge repaint, but unfortuantly all of the SAS Norge planes have been repainted over to the standard SAS livery, so i chose to do both! I have included them as separate downloads so you can choose which one you want, or both if that's the case! It includes custom cabin textures, but both will have the new SAS interior as i coundn't be bothered to do the old one for the SAS Norge repaint. 🙃 Enjoy!
    Includes:
    SAS Norge LN-RRG livery for the Zibo 737-800 (Pre Jan-19)
    SAS Scandinavian Airlines LN-RRG livery for the Zibo 737-800 (Current)
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file of your choice, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder in the zip file of your choice into the same folder path
    Credits
    Me for painting
    Eigestaen for requesting the SAS Norge livery 🙂
    Legal:

1,257 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Eastar Jet - Zibo 737-800 - HL8344

Information:
    The Eastar Jet livery for the Zibo 737, not much more to say really! Enjoy  
    Includes:
    Eastar Jet livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Eastar Jet HL8344" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Legal:

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. New Livery SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - Zibo 737 - LN-RPR

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the Zibo 737. Made as close as possible to SAS's new A350 livery and their preview on their website, with small the details included. The screenshots should explain most of the situation! This was made before the 737 livery has been painted on an aircraft, and therefore there may be small errors compared to the final product. The repaint will get updates in the future to comprehend these IRL changes. I chose the registration LN-RPR due to the fact that it is the newest 737-883 that SAS has in their fleet.
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - LN-RPR livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS 2019 - New Livery - LN-RPR" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Livery info:
    For the first time in 21 years, SAS has launched a brand new visual identity and revealed a new design for its aircraft exterior. The new livery is a modern take on classic Scandinavian design, and to highlight the future of SAS, the new Airbus A350 and A320neo, the market’s most modern and fuel-efficient aircraft, will be the first to feature the new design.
    The new SAS livery features several updates, including:
     The previous grey color used on the fuselage has been updated to a fresher shade of grey. 
     A big proud and confident SAS logo has been placed at the front of the plane, in a silver grey tone. 
     Analysis and customer feedback showed that the unique SAS blue color is strongly recognized by the community of SAS travelers. The new SAS livery embraces this unique relation between SAS and true travelers by enhancing and extending the blue color of the tail further down the belly of the plane. 
     The earlier red engines have now been turned into silver grey and dressed with SAS blue crowns to harmonize with the SAS current visual identity, and to also embrace the connection to the SAS blue for SAS true travelers. 
     The word mark “Scandinavian” is still located on the engines, but it is now in dark grey, in order to provide sufficient contrast to the light grey and silver color of the fuselage and to flirt with the SAS interior design color scheme. 
     The word “Scandinavian” has also been largely and proudly placed under the plane on the belly as a symbol for SAS’s Scandinavian heritage and for clear visual identification from the ground. 
     The Scandinavian heritage is also shown in the three Scandinavian flags that have been updated in a modern, elegant way.
    Credits:
    Legal:

1,510 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

20. Fly Gangwon - Zibo 737-800 - HL8376

Information:
    FlyYangYang, rebranded as Fly Gangwon, is a South korean low-cost carrier to be based at Yangyang (RKNY), Gangwong Province. The company was established in 2016, and applied for authorisation in Dec-2016. Fly Gangwon's application was denied by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, but has submitted a new license application. South Korea MOLIT issued Fly Gangwon a business license on 05-Mar-2019. Fly Gangwon received its first aircraft, an 186 seat Boeing 737-800 in Sep-2019 from Norwegian. The carrier received an AOC from the MOLIT on 28-Oct-2019, allowing it to commence operations on 22-Nov-2019 with the launch of Yangyang-Jeju service.
    Includes:
    Fly Gangwon livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Fly Gangwon HL8376" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Legal:

120 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. LOT Polish Airlines SP-LWA for Zibo 737-800

This is a LOT Polish Airlines livery of SP-LWA  for Boeing 737-800 modified by Zibo. Custom cabin included.

1,094 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Alaska Airlines livery pack for Zibo 3.31+

My thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth liveries!
    I have packaged together with my other Alaska liveries and put them here for your convenience, while also adding a special new livery  . 
    Includes:
    N546AS - Alaska Air Cargo (Fictional) 737-800BCF
    N563AS - The first 737-800 to be painted in the new Alaska livery
    N585AS - Standard Alaska Airlines 2016+ livery
    N587AS - Alaska Airlines Sub Pop Records livery, celebrating Sub Pop Records' 30th anniversary
    For Zibo 3.31 and later. 
    I will be adding more liveries to this package as time goes on so if you have any requests (mainly for -800 right now, maybe -900ER later on) feel free to ask. 
    Special thanks to @Jviation for the cabin seats and @finbar367davyrabbit for the cargo cabin and windows.
    Feedback is always appreciated  Happy Flying!

3,342 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Private [N754BC] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

211 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Private [VP-BFE] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Zibo 737-800 [WL] [SAT] | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU

DeltaWho Liveries | Zibo 737-800 (3.31+) | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU v1.0
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Norwegian (Jorn Utzon)" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?

Guide
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    : No Winglets
    : Winglets
    : Split Scimitar Winglets
    : General Electric Engines
    : Rolls Royce Engines
    : Pratt and Whitney Engines
    : CFM Engines
    : Satcommns
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.0
    + Full exterior and interior texture, including cockpit, checklists, registration and cabin
    + Exterior transparent windows will be added in a later update, awaiting new normals
    + Full credit and respect to Zibo, Audiobird and the team for this incredible aircraft

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

2,437 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use