• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A319 (ToLiss)

58 files

1. Lufthansa [Package-Ceo] A319 Toliss

Lufthansa Package for the Toliss A319. Please use the correct Carda Engine for each livery!
    CFM5A: D-AILB (Cityline) | D-AILW (Cityline) | D-AILC | D-AILK
    CFM5B: D-AIBG
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    This livery is compatible with Carda´s Engine Mod
    Paintkit by Jetto Designs
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

4,707 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. [4K] Manta Air Lines 1985 50K Special Livery

Featuring the Manta Air Lines 1985 50K special edition for the Toliss A319!
    This livery features the base livery of G-SIMZ, with the edition of special text and a custom tail to celebrate reaching 50K subscribers on YouTube!

To install, drop the folder inside the .zip into your X-Plane/Aircraft/TolissA319_VXXX/Liveries directory.

Congratulations to 320SimPilot on his achievement!

The Manta 1985 Livery is also available for:
    X-Plane - Flight Factor 757-200/-300
    MSFS - FBW A320neo (Original and 50K special)

*I ask that this livery along with any of my work not be redistributed or publicly modified without specific consent from me.*

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. [4K] Manta Air Lines 1985 Livery

Featuring the Manta Air Lines 1985 edition for the Toliss A319!
    The livery was modernized in 1985 from the 1952 design that carried more bare metal. This livery is the first edition that features the Manta tail that can similarly be seen on the modern 2020 livery.

To install, drop the folder inside the .zip into your X-Plane/Aircraft/TolissA319_VXXX/Liveries directory.
    Thanks to TomCorwine for assistance in the creation of the bare metal look!

The Manta 1985 Livery is also available for:
    X-Plane - Flight Factor 757-200/-300
    MSFS - FBW A320neo (Original and 50K special)

*I ask that this livery along with any of my work not be redistributed or publicly modified without specific consent from me.*

Happy Flying!

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Allegiant Raiders Nation(N328NV)

Here is our Allegiant "Raiders Nation" Livery for the Toliss A319! 
    *Special thanks to @theapproachpath" for his help!*
    If you like it we will be making more in the future. If you would like to leave a donation for our hard work feel free to do so. It is not required. Happy Flying!
    Instagrams: Spotter.ida & Theapproachpath 

306 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Toliss a319 Brussels Airlines OO-SSO NEW livery

Toliss a319 Brussels Airlines OO-SSO in the NEW paint scheme

475 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. SAS Retro Engine Livery for ToLiss A319 and Cardajowol IAE Mod

Hi Simmers!

This is a livery designed for use with Cardajowol's excellent IAE V2500 Engine mod for the ToLiss A319/A321 - in this case for the SAS 'Retro' Livery (OY-KBO) A319!

This engine livery was requested by 'Selvestad' - many thanks!

INSTALLATION: 

To install, Extract and Copy the 'V2500' Folder into your Livery 'Objects' folder as follows:

'X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLiss A319_(version)/liveries/(SAS OY-KBO or livery of choice)/objects/V2500'

This works well with an SAS Retro livery of your choice - so long as 'V2500' is in the 'objects' folder of the Livery.

NOTE: Full Aircraft Livery not included (Engines only!) - the Livery shown here is a great depiction of 'OY-KBO' SAS 'Retro' Livery A319 by 'Christoph_T':
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/43097-toliss-a319-sas-retro-oy-kbo/

Designed specifically for the excellent Cardajowol IAE mod, which can be found here:

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. ToLiss A319 British Airways Retro (G-EUPJ)

This is a representation of British Airways' A319 in its Retro BEA Livery.
    As part of their 100 year anniversary, BA painted 4 of their aircraft (3 747, 1 A319) into old colours the airline used to fly. G-EUPJ is the single A319 to have been painted in such a livery.
    I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, but the livery is a close representation of the real aircraft
    Due to paintkit limitations of the ToLiss, the BEA logo just aft of the forward doors is not as it is in real life as I cannot plug the window
    Featuring:
    Compatible with latest ToLiss A319 update with selcal. Improved aircraft normal mapping. Includes textures for @cardajowol IAE Engine mod, which I highly recommend. Custom over wing exits. If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.
    Make sure to click "send me version updates" to not miss any updates 🙂 

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

616 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. LATAM PERU CC-CPM Toliss A319

Another livery that was requested, it already have some fixes on the logo.

If you'd like to help me with a donation (this is optional): https://streamelements.com/vectaobr/tip

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. LATAM PERU CC-CYJ Toliss A319

Livery requested by @ItzNicko

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Eurowings Grey Engine Livery for ToLiss A319 and Cardajowol IAE Mod

Hi Simmers!

This is my second attempt at any sort of livery, following on from my recent Vueling Engine Textures for the A321 (IAE). 
    This is a livery designed for use with Cardajowol's excellent (New!) IAE V2500 Engine mod for the ToLiss A319/A321 - in this case for the Eurowings A319!

INSTALLATION: 

To install, Extract and Copy the 'V2500' Folder into your Livery 'Objects' folder as follows:

'X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLiss A319_(version)/liveries/(Eurowings or livery of choice)/objects/V2500'

This works well with a Eurowings livery of your choice - so long as 'V2500' is in the 'objects' folder of the Livery.

The Livery shown here is a great depiction of 'D-AGWB' Eurowings A319 by 'Christoph_T':
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/47644-toliss-a319-eurowings-d-agwb/

Designed specifically for the excellent Cardajowol IAE mod, which can be found here:

234 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. LATAM BR PT-TMO ToLiSS A319

Screenshots were taken with Spade Reshade preset, since LATAM have a blank engine painting it will work with the default toliss IAE engines or the modded IAE engines.

958 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. EasyJet G-EZBR [Airbus 100] ToLiss A319 Livery

EasyJet Livery for the ToLiss A319.
    Based on the old G-EZBR Livery.
    Works with the Latest Selcal.png update
    Thanks
    Alistair

783 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Virgin Australia (Fictional) for Toliss A319

This is my fictional ToLiss A319 Virgin Australia Livery. This has been adapted from the Virgin Australia (Regional Airlines) A320-200 "Little Parakeet Bay" with the registration VH-VNP. I've included design details and reference material below.
    This is a further adaption of my A321 livery for Virgin Australia (details below). Both engines are painted, with IAE being the default option.
    If you like this design, please consider making a donation to the Royal Flying Doctors Service at https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/donation/.
    A321 Livery

Design Colours
    Virgin Red: #DC0233
    Virgin Grey: #646567
    Font
    Montserrat Light
    Reference Links
    https://www.hulsbosch.com.au/case-study-virgin-airlines/
    https://airlinesfleet.com/virgin-australia-regional-fleet-airbus-a320-200-details-and-pictures/
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9678014

138 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Arknights: Ch'en A319-132CJ Toliss

Arknights Series for Toliss ACJ319-132. Arknights is a mobile gacha game developed by Hypergryph and published by Yostar.
    Enjoy!

LIVERY INFO
    FEATURING

Operator: Ch'en (陈)
    Class: Guard
    Rarity: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AIRCRAFT INFO
    AIRCRAFT INFO

Type: Waifubus A319-132 CJ
    Engine: IAE V2524-A5
    Sharklets: Yes
    Satcom: Yes

Ch'en best waifu.

ARTWORK CREDITS
    ARTWORK CREDITS

Compilation of Arknights Official artwork was used. Refer to Yostar credits for individual author.
    https://arknights.global/

302 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. TAM PR-MAM Toliss A319

Second TAM livery for the 319, can be used with both default and IAE engine mod, PT-MZB will be updated shortly

271 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. TAM PT-MZB Toliss A319

ENG:
     Tried to recreate PT-MZB from TAM last livery before turning to LATAM, there are some things that are not the exact same as the real aircraft due to the model that Toliss gave to us, but it should work without any issue (doesn't come with the icon due to issues to generate it with my computer and XP 11.50), there's an option to use the default IAE engine or the modded IAE engine made for the FFA320U (the mod works with the 319 too).

PT:
     Tentei recriar o PT-MZB da última pintura da TAM antes de virar LATAM, existem alguns detalhes que não são totalmente iguais à aeronave real por causa do modelo que o Toliss nos deu, mas deve funcionar sem problemas (não vem com o ícone por causa de problemas com o meu computador e o XP 11.50), existe uma opção de usar o motor IAE padrão ou usar a modificação feita para o FFA320U (a modificação funciona para o 319 também).

274 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. ToLiss A319 easyJet (easyJoe) Livery

Hello all, this is our "Easyjet (EasyJoe) " Livery for the ToLiss A319. This livery is based on a real life A319. Captain Joe is a famous Youtube pilot. Every time he flies with EasyJet they always get out that one plane with the „EASY JOE“ jet engine.
    Thank you so much to ComSimPilot for letting us modify his Easyjet livery. Here is the link to his Easyjet livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/43713-easyjet-g-ezbd-for-toliss-319/

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Easyjet (EasyJoe)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A319 > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A319.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Developer)
    Screenshots  - Turtle (Head-Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)
    F-VIPER (Gold)

700 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

18. ToLiss A319 NHS Livery

Hello all, this is our "NHS'' Livery for the ToLiss A319. This livery was created for a fundraiser https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/joelfoxhall by Joel Foxhall. It was a private livery but because Sunday it is the 72nd birthday of the NHS we have decided to release it to everyone.

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder " NHS COVID-19 Livery" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A319> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A319.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator - Joelymole (Owner)
    Design - Leo Macherla (Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. ToLiss A319 easyJet NEO Livery

Hello all, this is our "easyJet NEO" Livery for the ToLiss A319. This livery is based on a real life a320 with the callsign G-UZHA
    There a 2 versions available:
    - CFM engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder " easyJet NEO" or " easyJet NEO" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A319> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A319.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator - Joelymole (Owner)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

1,133 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. ToLiss A319 WOW Air LEAP 1A engine mod livery

Hello all, this is our "WOW Air'' Livery for the LEAP 1A engine mod for the ToLiss A319. 
    This download is meant for users with the LEAP 1A engine mod installed! Thank you to Matt Designs for letting us use his WOW air livery. The link to his livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/43923-toliss-a319-wowair/

Here is the LEAP 1A engine mod needed for the livery!

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder " WOW Air" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A319 (ToLiss)> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A319.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Joelymole (Owner)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. A319 TOLISS_PRIVATAIR

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder  into   X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLiss319_V1p4\liveries

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Airbus A319 Air Canada 2016 (C-FYKR)

Hey guys!

Here's an Air Canada Airbus (C-FYKR) painted for the A319(ToLiss).

If you have a favourite Air Canada A319 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    This paint was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This paint was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the International Aero Engines (IAE) enabled.
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

Enjoy,
    Matheson

366 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. ToLiss A319 American Airlines Livery Pack

This is a livery pack that includes seven different American liveries for the ToLiss A319. The seven different liveries (in the same order as the screenshots) are: 

N8001N- Delivered to American in 2013. American Airline's first ever Airbus A319. Fitted with CFM engines and Sharklets. 
    N177XF- Delivered to Frontier Airlines as N948FR in 2006. Was acquired by American in 2019. Fitted with CFM engines and wingtip fences.
    N733UW- Was delivered to US Airways in 2000. Was acquired by American in 2013 as part of the merger. Fitted with CFM engines and wingtip fences. 
    N764US- Was also delivered to US Airways in 2000. Was acquired in 2013 by American as part of the merger. Fitted with CFM engines and wingtip fences.
    N804AW- Was delivered to America West Airlines in 1999. Was then acquired by US Airways in 2005 as part of the merger. Finally in 2013, it was acquired by American as part of their  merger. Fitted with IAE engines and wingtip fences. 
    N830AW- Was delivered to America West Airlines in 2001. US Airways then acquired it in 2005 (if you want N830AW in a US Airways livery, check out 19adam99's livery here). In 2013, American acquired the plane as the merger. Fitted with IAE engines and wingtip fences.
    N835AW- Was delivered to America West Airlines in 2005. Just a couple months later, it was acquired by US Airways as part of the merger. In 2013, it was acquired by American as part of their merger. Fitted with IAE engines and wingtip fences.

I have included a version of N804AW, N830AW, and N835AW that is compatible with the IAE Mod. All of the liveries that are compatible with the IAE Mod are labeled "IAE MOD" at the end. For more information on how to install the IAE mod, click here.

Finally, I would like to thank 19adam99 for providing me with some insider information about all of these liveries. Without his help, I would not have been able to get many of details of these liveries correct.

I hope you all enjoy these liveries! If there is anything wrong with them, feel free to let me know in the comments, and I will fix it ASAP. 

4,954 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. ToLiss A319 US Airways America West Heritage N828AW

This is a repaint of N828AW. This plane, when it was operated by US Airways, was painted in a special America West heritage livery. I have truly put a lot of effort into making this livery as perfect as possible. If you enjoy it, please make sure to leave a review, as it helps other people to find this livery. If you have any feedback, feel free to let me know in the comments. Enjoy!

230 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. ToLiss A319 US Airways Nevada N822AW

This is a repaint of N822AW. When this plane was operated by US Airways, it was painted in a special Nevada livery. If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know in the comments. Enjoy!
    Download this file

217 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use