• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 (FlyJSim)

13 files

1. Yakutia VP-BKD Q4XP Dash 8 Q400

Yakutia for Q4XP

MY VK https://vk.ru/ictstudio

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. FlyJsim Dash 8 Q400 FLYBE 2.0 FULL Pack 1.0.0

Flybe 2.0 FlyJSim Q4XP liveries. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it!
    Registrations:
    G-ECOE
    G-ECOR
    G-FLBA
    G-FLBB
    G-JECP
    G-JECX
    G-JECY
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Happy flying!
    Simon

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Yakutia Airlines VP-BOS FlyJSim Q4XP

Livery Yakutia Airlines VP-BOS for FlyJSim Q4XP
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. FJS Q4XP | Tassili Airlines 7T-VCL

7T-VCL is one of 4 DH8D's operated by (DTH) Tassili Airlines in Algeria, the airline also has 2 DH8B (Q200's) and 7 B738's. This aircraft was delivered to the airline in August of 2007 (15 years old) according to online data and operates mainly domestically within Algeria. 
    If there are any suggestions for improvements on this livery (since this is my first), please message me here.
    Note: There will be inaccuracies due to lack of images available (most being more than 10 years old).

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. Q4XP: Luxair Full Package

Luxair standard livery package for the FlyJSim Q4XP

This package includes all the current Q400s used by Luxair, in their standard livery:
    LX-LGF
    LX-LGG
    LX-LGM
    LX-LGN
    LX-LQA (pre-SUMO livery)
    LX-LQB
    LX-LQC (pre-Pride livery)
    LX-LQD
    LX-LQI
    LX-LQJ

Please report any issues if you find any, this greatly helps me fix them in the shortest delays.
    Any feedback is appreciated!
    More Luxair liveries are coming but don't hesitate to ask if you want a particular one!

753 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. 320Simpilot FJSim Q4XP

The livery for the FJSim Q4XP Dash 8-Q400 for the 320 Sim Pilot YouTube Channel!

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FlyJSim Q4XP Scandinavian Airlines (LN-RDR)

This is SAS livery for the FlyJSim Q4XP. If there is anything wrong you notice please let me know.
    Note - The text by the Front PAX door is for LN-RDG. This is because I cannot find any clear images showing the text that should be there. This is not likely to change seeing as SAS retired the Q400s in 2007, but if anyone is able to find the correct text, that would be much appreciated.
    FJS Website - https://www.flyjsim.com/
    FJS Discord - https://discord.gg/Ds7hBP2

191 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. FlyJSim Q4XP | Scandinavian Airlines (Commuter) | LN-RDK | "Ingrid Viking"

LN-RDK became a part of the SAS Scandinavian Commuter fleet as "Ingrid Viking" in the year 2000 brand new from the factory. It was a short glory for the Dash 8 Q400's in the SAS fleet due to the many incidents and accidents mainly with the landing gear this being one of the victims. On September 7th, 2007 the crew onboard SK1209 decided to make an emergency landing in Aalborg, Denmark when the right main landing gear failed to indicate that the gear was down. Upon landing, the right main undercarriage leg collapsed. SAS stopped using the "Crash 8's" a month after this accident and sold them to other carriers such as Widerøe and Málev Hungarian Airlines.

To install:
    Simply paste the folder "Scandinavian Airlines - LN-RDK" inside following directory "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlyJSim_Q4XP\liveries"
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is very optional but highly appreciated! Buy me a hot chocolate, beer or just for continuing support, consider donating via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/captainjakob 
    Thanks in advance!

149 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Hydro-Québec

If you have any requests let me know and i will try to do them as soon as possible!

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. US-Bangla Airlines

If you have any requests let me know and i will try to do them as soon as possible!

45 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. FJS Dash 8 Q400 Caribbean Airlines Livery

Hello all, this is our "Caribbean Airlines" Livery for the FJS Dash 8 Q400 This livery is based on a real life ATR 72-200. Registration: 9Y-TTC

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Caribbean Airlines" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > FJS Dash 8 Q400 > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FJS Dash 8 Q400

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator - Turtle (Head-Developer)
    Screenshots -  Bananenpürree (Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)
    F-VIPER (Gold)

172 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. FJS Dash-8 Q400 Westjet Encore New Livery

Hello all, this is our "Westjet Encore New'' Livery for the FJS Dash-8 Q400. This livery is based on a concept Dash-8 Q400.  

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Westjet Encore New" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > FJS Dash-8 Q400> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FJS Dash-8 Q400.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Bananenpüree (Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Aerocontractors (nigeria) - FlyJsim Dash 8 Q400

This is an aerocontractor livery for the  FlyJsimQ400. To install just drag and drop into the livery folder. Enjoy!

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use