• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A330-200 (Jar Design)

14 files

1. Eurowings Discover [D-AXGF] JarDesign A330-200

Hello!
    This is my new Eurowings Discover livery, for the JarDesign A330-200.
    Eurowings Discover is a new German airline (founded in July 2021), based out of Frankfurt.
    Its fleet consists of various A330-200/300 and a few A320s. 
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    This livery is compatible with the General Electric CF6-80E1 engine mod by Carda Jowol.
    Download it here.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

366 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. JARDesign A330 | MNG Cargo Airlines A330 TC-MCN

If you can make a 330F version, That'd be appreciated.

Create a folder called "MNG" in (steamapps>common>X-Plane 11>Aircraft>Laminar Research>A330(JARDesign)>liveries)
    Put "a330_icon11.png" and "a330_icon11_thumb.png" inside our "MNG" folder
    Create another folder called "objects" inside the "MNG" folder
    Put the remaining files inside it

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. Turkish Airlines Retro TC-JNC for JARDesign A330 GE Mod

A detailed representation of TC-JNC, Turkish Airlines' A330-200 retrojet painted in its vintage color scheme. Saw the airframe with my own eyes in Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST ISL/LTBA) back in 2016. The A330-203 (MSN 742) was first delivered to Turkish in 2006, named "Bursa" until it was repainted to the current retro scheme in 2015, therefore renamed "Kushimoto" in the process.
    It is recommended to use this livery with Carda Jowol's GE CF6-80E1 mod for the JD330, which can be downloaded here:
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "Turkish Airlines Retro TC-JNC" folder into your JD330 liveries folder.

211 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. JARDesign A330 Oman Air A4O-DZ Livery

Hello all, this is our "Oman Air A40-DZ" Livery for the JARDesign A330. This livery is based on a real life A330 Registration: A40-DZ

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Oman Air A40-DZ" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A330 (JARDesign) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your JARDesign A330.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Donations:
    Here is our official patreon profile!
    Here is our paypal!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Owner)
    Screenshots - ich bins (Photographer)

165 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. TC-OCF | Onur Air A330-200 | Aviationly

This livery works with both GE and default IAE engines, but i advise you to use the GE engines.
    1. Drop the livery in to your livery folder --) X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330 GE\liveries
    2. Launch the sim
    3. Have a nice flight!

https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. TC-JIL | Turkish Airlines A330-200 | Aviationly

This livery works with both GE and default IAE engines, but i advise you to use the GE engines.
    1. Drop the livery in to your livery folder --) X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330 GE\liveries
    2. Launch the sim
    3. Have a nice flight!

https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/567-general-electric-cf6-80e1-engine-mod-for-jar330/

591 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. TC-LNB | Turkish Airlines Star alliance A330-200 | Aviationly

2. Launch the sim
    3. Have a nice flight!

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. JARDesign A330 SereneAir Livery

Hello all, this is our "SereneAir" Livery for the JARDesign A330. This livery is based on a real life A330. Registration:F-WTAX

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "SereneAir" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > JARDesign A330 > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your JARDesign A330.
    Checkout ich bins's engine mod texture here:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/66230-a330-200-jd-serene-air-ge-engines/
    Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Owner)
    Screenshots - ich bins (Photographer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

117 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. JAR Design A330 GE Mod Livery Pack

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    The painkit of the GE Mod changed with a new version (V1.1.0), please read below to see which version you need to download.
    V1.1.0 was released on the 8th of July, if you downloaded after then or have updated this version please download the zip titled: "GE Liveries Pack 1.1.0 Upwards.zip"
    If you downloaded the mod before this date please download the zip titled:"GE Liveries Pack.zip"
    ------------
    This is a pack of engine liveries for the JAR Design A330 GE Mod.
    The pack contains textures and/or how to install the following liveries:
    Air France Aerolineas Argentinas Air Italy Alitalia Austrian Airlines Brussels Airlines Delta Airlines Eurowings Qantas Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Virgin Atlantic TAP Air Portugal Turkish Airlines Please do read the manual before seeking support, it explains fully how to install the liveries. If you cannot work it out, do feel free to send me a message here on the forum and I'll be happy to help.
    If you enjoy feel free to leave a review 😄
    The great GE Mod by @cardajowol is required for these liveries, if you do not already have this installed, please download it below:

2,516 downloads

(3 reviews)

14 comments

Updated

10. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines JarDesign A330 - LN-RKN

Information:
    The good 'ol SAS livery for the JarDesign A330-200! Made with the upmost attention to detail, all the way from the interior to the exterior of the aircraft. The livery is fictional unfortunatly due to the fact that SAS doesn't have any A330-200, but i chose to go with a real registration and Viking name due to there not being any A330-300's in XP11 at the time of making this. The cabin is fully textured to look like SAS' newest cabin design.
    Includes:
    1998 SAS livery for the JarDesign A330
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JarDesign A330/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS LN-RKN" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for painting the aircraft
    ♡매우 귀여운♡ for bragging to me about how its not realistic
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

518 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. Korean Air JarDesign A330 - HL8228

Information:
    The Korean Air Livery for the JarDesign A330-200! Made with the upmost attention to detail, all the way from the interior to the exterior of the aircraft. Perfect for flying in the South-East of Asia, or even long hauls from/to Asia! 
    Includes:
    Korean Air livery for the JarDesign A330
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JarDesign A330/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Korean Air HL8228" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for painting the aircraft
    ♡매우 귀여운♡ for forcing me to paint a new KAL livery  
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

330 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Aer Lingus (2019) - Airbus A330-200 JarDesign

Aer Lingus (2019) livery for the Airbus A330-200 of JarDesign. Have fun!
    If you don't know the aircraft, is possible to buy it here:

Airbus A330-243 - $60.95
    http://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A330-243_p_383.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For many other liveries you can see here:
    Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/mbliveries
    Instagram page:
    https://www.instagram.com/mbliveries/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donations:
    If you like my liveries, why not a donation? Donate it's optional, you can feel free to do it or not, but if you do it, is greatly appreciated.

Donations link

603 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Air Italy A330-200 JarDesign

This is the Air Italy livery for JarDesign's A330-200.

187 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Air Senegal SA (new) - Jardesign A330

This is an Air Senegal SA livery for the Jardesign A330. To install just drag and drop into the livery folder.
    This is a new airline. They will receive their first a330neo by the end of October and their second in February 2019 and then start service to LFPG from GOBD.
    Enjoy!

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use