Boeing b737-900 Ultimate Upgrade 2021 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Greetings!

With the kind endorsement of @Captain Kitten, I would like to share with the community a number of fixes to the beloved Boeing b737-900 Ultimate. Please find below a list of the fixes:

• Working rudder ✅
  • Repositioning of the logo lights ✅
  • Alignment of the default ground services with the aft service and cargo doors ✅
  • Improved spoilers and airbrakes deflections based on the real plane ✅
  • Remodeled spoilers and airbrakes geometry in the Flight Model ✅

These modifications are brought with love and passion to the community, and I am grateful with the Threshold team for allowing me to share this. All the credit for the development of the wonderful b737-900U belongs to the creators. Please keep in mind that this modification is not intended to replace the Level Up project that is in the making, nor it could ever compete with it. This is just an addition aimed to improve our experience in the meantime the real deal is released.

INSTALLATION

Just unzip, and place the folder 737-900U_1910 in the directory where you have the plane installed. The latest version can be downloaded here: 

>>IMPORTANT<<

Remember to install the upgrade for the Zibo system before installing this fix (737-900U_1910). The same can be found with the link above. Back up files have been provided, so feel free to overwrite the three files that come with this download.

Thank you for downloading this file. Your feedback is welcome. Please let me know if you have any issues and I will take a look as soon as I can.

Best regards, and safe flights!

Edited by Jason Ariel

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi there!

I 've downloaded the V1909 and you fix, did not work... Then if you go down the page on the v1909, it has the v1910...tried as well and then your fix, and now is working, so you should update instructions:

v1909: 737-900U - Airliners - Threshold (thresholdx.net)

Then 

v1910 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VCPhDHiEGClRsTcDQN-9uLp-sioTEFXQ

Then your fix!

Thanks!

Edited by rafapiloto195

Just some liveries got the wing lights all the time beneath the emergency doors but when it turns day, they go off

b739_4k - 2021-06-20 4.58.49 AM.png

Edited by rafapiloto195
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rafapiloto195 said:

Just some liveries got the wing lights all the time beneath the emergency doors but when it turns day, they go off

b739_4k - 2021-06-20 4.58.49 AM.png

Hello. Haven't touch those lights, only the logo lights. Maybe those are the emergency exit lights that are always armed in the cockpit. Great looking screenshot BTW.

I can get your mod to work with Version 3.37.5. It will not work with the latest 3.37.18. Can you look into this? Thanks!

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, agonyair said:

I can get your mod to work with Version 3.37.5. It will not work with the latest 3.37.18. Can you look into this? Thanks!

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply, live gets in the way some times. Because this mod was abandoned some time ago, I haven't being able to get access to some key elements to improve the 739U beyond what you see here.

I would like to remind you that a new, more advance mod is coming as the Level Up team is about to release their work.

This is a fix for some elements, mostly visual, to improve our experience in the meantime. Please use the version 3.37.5 for the time being.

Best regards. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for posting this here, but I guess commenting on the official file page isn't allowed.

Just wanted to pass along that a few sounds still a seem a little displaced after the Tuesday 3.49.10 _02 release (_03?). So far just the parking brake and engine cutoff levers that I've noticed.

Anyway, awesome work. We all owe ya.

On 7/31/2021 at 2:18 AM, FiNzilla said:

Hey what ghd are you using those looked a lot better that jar's

It's the Laminar ground vehicles

• Like 1