•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Rolls Royce RB211-535E/C Engine Mod for FlightFactor 757 1.0.1

(13 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the RB211-535E/C Engine Replacement for the FlightFactor 757

thumbnail.jpg.04974f445d0afed3dc74a4a6e7c7ec7a.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the RB Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the RB211-535 engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the RB211 basic texture is in the ‘objects/757/RB211’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF757, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Small Fix;

- Fixed Blade Hide issue with the Right Engine on Engine Shutdown.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

GP2_Engine

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

perfection, i just wished the leading edges of the 757 had the same quality finish as your engines

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Pilot Ryan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really well done, takes the 75 to the next level. Appreciate the hard work and time you put into these engines!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
cking2105

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely phenomenal 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Trav688

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely amazing work once again, the 757 had been in the hangar for quite some time. Thank you for giving me a reason to bring it back out! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
cfedric

Engine Liveries? Where i can find them? 

Response from the author:

Everywhere, threshold forums, xplane org forums, ini liveries, canvas corner discord literally everywhere. Also this is a review, you can add comments in the comments tab rather than leaving a review to ask a question.

Link to review
Razorhawk666

Very Nice, any plans to bring this to the Felis 747 ?

Wrong engine - 747 uses the RB211-524 not the 535 they have differences and those differences are even bigger for the 747-200. I do understand that Felis may be doing some variants with subsequential releases.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Phoenix990

excellent as always. just noticed that the decals seem to be transparent would be cool if you could fix that 🙂

Not sure what you mean by that.

• Thanks 1
Link to review

Amazing Job With This Engine Mod! Adds More Realism And Immersion To The Flight Factor 757! Keep Up The Great Work!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,793   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12