FF A320 real cockpit Mod 1.1.0

(1 review)

12 Screenshots

About This File

This mod changes the color and textures to a more realistic look.

This mod is compatible with the MATAVIA Mod. To make it compatible you must install the MATAVIA Mod first and then my Mod. My Mod does not require the MATAVIA Mod though.

My Mod contains:

• realistic cockpit colors (RAL7031)
  • better knob textures (black lines around the white line)
  • darker blue triangle on the heading knob
  • better fire extinguisher button textures on the overhead
  • INOP sticker next to the camera knob and PWS switch
  • CAT III stickers

Optional:

used cockpit textures: coffee stains on the pedestal, weathered panels, scratches on knobs

Installation:

Make sure to delete following files inside the objects folder of the FF A320 to make my textures work: Texture1_Diffuse_AO.dds, Texture1_normal_trans.dds, Texture2_Diffuse_AO.dds, Texture2_normal_trans.dds, Texture3_Diffuse_AO.dds, Texture3_normal_trans.dds

After you have deleted them, extract the objects folder from the archive into your FF A320 folder. If the system asks you if you want to overwrite existing files, simply click on YES.

If you like my work, I would highly appreciate if you considered to leave a little donation: click me

If you are also interested in some better looking screens you might want to install my other mod as well: click me baby one more time

If you are also interested in blueish cockpit colors you might want to check this one out too: click me baby once more

Cheers

Edited by Lufthansa2000

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

New knob textures

Optional "USED" textures

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback