FF A320 dirty displays/screens mod 1.1.0

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

This mod adds dirty displays and screens to the FF A320.

It includes: 

• dried wipes
  • fingerprints
  • dust

The visibility of the dirt depends on the current amount of light that shines into the cockpit. When there is less light in the cockpit, the dirt is less visible, like in real life. When the sun shines directly on the screens the dirt will be more noticeable.

To install this mod just extract the objects folder from the archive and paste it into your objects folder in your A320. When you get asked, if you want to overwrite the existing file, click YES.

If you like my work, I would highly appreciate if you considered to leave a little donation: click me

If you are also interested in some better cockpit textures with the original RAL7031 color you might want to install my other mod as well: click me baby one more time

Cheers

What's New in Version 1.1.0

Released

fixed broken download

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback