SAM - Scenery Animation Manager 1.1.0

(30 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

SAM is a native XP11 plugin offering different possibilities to animate sceneries with jetways, hangars, marshaller and more.

Detailed information can be found in the Threshold Club.

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

⦁    Added bridge facades for each jetway type and height
⦁    Added 737Max configuration
⦁    Added Colimata Concorde configuration
⦁    Added X-Crafts ERJ Series configuration
⦁    Fixed jetway solid 4.0m type 01
⦁    Fixed Peter Hager A380 livery variant compatibility
⦁    Fixed white shimmering on Safegate VDGS display

• Like 32
  • Thanks 11

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

distoxx

· Edited by distoxx

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Finally ! Thank you very much for this long awaited plugin ! It works perfectly and is really easy to use for developers.

Share this review

Link to review
A380s

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Although this plugin has a few minor issues (only noticed when nitpicking,) it is an amazing plugin! I’m very happy that @Marten@Stairport is involved with the community (he responded swiftly when I commented about an issue I had) and tries hard to fix all problems, unlike some developers. I understand that the plugin is only in V1.0 and that bugs are inevitable, but this plugin is excellent and has already raised my standards for what to expect from the X-Plane community. I was surprised that somebody took the time to create another docking plugin, however this has far exceeded my expectations not just for a docking plugin, but for an Autogate replacement. I’m looking forward to further developments and to replacing all my Autogates with objects from this plugin. Great work mate!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
aeroniemi

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Honestly my favourite plugin innovation since AutoGate. Airports look so much more realistic now

Share this review

Link to review
Argaeus

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent idea, thank you for creating this plugin and sharing your work with the community. Awaiting for more animated objects 🙂

Share this review

Link to review
M_c

· Edited by M_c

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great plugin, it has been way to long thank you guys for the awesome work! Btw are you including extensions to the jetways for airports which have a greater distance from the terminal to the actual moving jetway? 

Response from the author:

Type 1 has 10m extension, type 2 something around 16-18 I think. We'll hopefully add more in the future. 

Share this review

Link to review
mrhuang

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

FF320防撞灯无法识别,防撞灯无法识别。其他型号没问题。

Share this review

Link to review
Taildrag

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WHOWWW...  what else can I say about this excellent plugin!!!  I first downloaded version 1.02 and played around to get familiar with it and I was in awe to se how easily one could install and modify my favorite airports although I had a bit of a problem with the door height alignment at first.  With this new update 1.0.3, it is near perfect 🙂 ...  This is exactly what was missing in X-Plane and from the looks of it, this will keep getting better in time!

So my two thumbs up of the developer and a sincere thank you for all the hard work!

Share this review

Link to review
edwincaguas

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love it. gave life to my airports. great download. thanks

Share this review

Link to review
stvnmth

I just installed the SAM, and trying to setup, but I lost a bit in the configuration. I'm looking for a step-by-sep guide for this.

Check out features and developer guide linked in the description of this file... 

Share this review

Link to review
IbotTv

Its working really well. Thank you!!!

Share this review

Link to review
Raffles

Thanks! I will feed back once I've tried it out.

Share this review

Link to review
DanielEygin

Couldn't ask for something better, thanks! 😉

Share this review

Link to review
SwedgeHouse

Fantastic plugin.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what our developers can do with easy access to scenery-based datarefs!

Share this review

Link to review
Ron Baruah

17 of 18 members found this review helpful 17 / 18 members

It might sound weird. A few days back I woke up from an odd dream where I saw some amazing jetways for X-Plane, multiple connections, no restrictions like autogate and turns out dreams do come true. SAM is wonderful platform with many possibilities, the potential and power is too great to be foreseen. At first it might look quite hard to implement it in your scenery but it is as easy as just placing the objects through WED. The developer is a nice guy, he did all the hard work of mapping the jetways to almost every aircraft. 

No matter where or how you park, the jetway is going to come provided you are in the range. However if you might feel it is quite slow when it comes to connecting to the aircraft, don't worry thats how it works in real life. The feature which really impressed me was that the jetway actually interacts with the aircraft. It constantly adjusts to the configuration and it can be put on and off multiple times without moving the aircraft (a feature that was not possible in autogate).

However this plugin does have its share of bugs like any other plugin fresh off the design studio does, but this not a thing to worry about as the developer is really active and constantly improving the package. At the moment only two jetways designs each from steel and glass are available, in the future I hope there will be more designs as the library gets updated.  

Share this review

Link to review
risuali45

20 of 22 members found this review helpful 20 / 22 members

cant complain.excellent work

A350_xp11_68.png

• Like 5

Share this review

Link to review
flying._.cola

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Amazing plugin with great power! The interface is amazing and its capabilities are great! thank you!

Will be creating/updating many sceneries with the help of this plugin

Thanks keep us up to date of your work 🙂

Share this review

Link to review
ChristianH727

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

A must for any scenery now. Supported airports are growing by the day.

Share this review

Link to review
xAviation

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

I don't need to do the experience to put 10 Stars, All users of this plugins are amazed . So yeah Congrats !!

Share this review

Link to review
HaW

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Brilliant add-on! IMHO, it should become the standard for all gates in all sceneries.

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
pakzolen

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

请解释如何使用它。

• Haha 2

Share this review

Link to review
Regent 013

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

An outstanding addition to the XP world.  Having a single plug in available to all sceneries is in a word, Awesome.  the jetways are nice, the hangers are great, the fact that its being actively updated is even better.  Can't wait to see folks putting out packs for airports so that others can use them too ( assuming of course thats ok)  All in all, I really hope this concept ( one plug in for all)  can be expanded on with something like Ground traffic.

Share this review

Link to review
HDSimulation

· Edited by HDSimulation

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

With X-Plane 11.30 final release in the horizon, this plugin could not have come at better time. In my opinion, one of top 5 plugin for X-Plane in 2018 for scenery developers.

Share this review

Link to review
arthursgon

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

The best!

Share this review

Link to review
hfcponto

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Not working! ;(

Share this review

Link to review
alexbouvinkurtti

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

For me as an FSX player moved to X-Plane 11 i think it's sad that I need to program the Jetways or pay to make it work.

Very sad, especially because in FSX jetway animations work automatically on any default airport without any configuration and it's all free

*irony off*

• Haha 1

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use