•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Transavia Holland | Full Fleet Livery Pack 1.1.0

(5 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Transavia Holland | Full Fleet Livery Pack
After working on this project for four days, @iluminadoAviation and I are proud to present you, the first Transavia Holland Full Fleet Livery Pack!

Tell me more!
This pack covers the entire fleet of Transavia Holland, with all the small details in the livery! Every livery has got the the correct belly icons, which means it creates a 1:1 representation of the real life plane!

Will you be continuing work on this project?
Yes! Every time we discover a new detail, the livery will be updated and posted in the downloads folder. This means that you can easily re-download the livery. Because Transavia & KLM are switching to the Airbus A320Neos, it is very unlikely that a new 737 will appear. But if one appears, against the unlikelihood, we will try to make it as fast as possible.

Who helped you make the liveries?
We did almost all the work ourselves. We started by modifying the given paintkit, to suit our needs. We created almost all the icons from scratch and started painting all the registrations!

However, there is one person we have to thank a lot. Thanks MBLiveries for giving us permission to use your PH-HSI assets!

Final note
This is the first fleet pack we've created. Do you have tips for the next one, or did you find a mistake in the painting? Please let us know!

Kind regards,

Joey | FlyingVulpes_ & Aron | @iluminadoAviation

Edited by FlyingVulpes_
Initial Post

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Liveries Added For The Following Registrations:

• PH-HSA
  • PH-HSB
  • PH-HSC
  • PH-HSF
  • PH-HSG
  • PH-HSI
  • PH-HSJ
  • PH-HSK
  • PH-HSM
  • PH-HSW
  • PH-HXA
  • PH-HXB
  • PH-HXC
  • PH-HXD
  • PH-HXE
  • PH-HXF
  • PH-HXG
  • PH-HXI
  • PH-HXJ
  • PH-HXK
  • PH-HXL
  • PH-HXM
  • PH-HXN
  • PH-HXO
  • PH-HZD
  • PH-HZE
  • PH-HZG
  • PH-HZI
  • PH-HZJ
  • PH-HZL
  • PH-HZN
  • PH-HZO
  • PH-HZV
  • PH-HZW
  • PH-HZX
  • PH-XRB
  • PH-XRC
  • PH-XRX
  • PH-XRY
  • Like 4

User Feedback

cjreed

· Edited by cjreed

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hi there,

These are Truly Fantastic! I fly with vKLM & did a 'fleet pack' for the 31 KLM 737-800s for the Zibo Mod about a year ago. Never got to do a TRA fleet, as I couldn't find all the required belly logos.

One suggestion - include the 'SELCAL' cockpit placard. I believe it shows the Registration, Variable Number and SELCAL.

Variable Number is rather hard to find - It's an airframe code allocated by Boeing during production (All 737NGs begin with a 'Y' i.e. the code for KLM 738 'PH-BXC' is YC783).

(SELCALs are shown on this site: https://rzjets.net/aircraft/?parentid=1302&typeid=217&frstatus=1)

Response from the author:

Thanks for your review!

I believe Aron started working on it yesterday and I will forward the site you mentioned to him.

Happy flying!
- Joey

• Like 1
Link to review
Hirmutav

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just incredible great job, i'll enjoy this a lot

Thanks! Happy flying 🙂

- Joey

• Like 2
Link to review
Dani Zijlmans 2003

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lovely liveries you did a good job mate! Looking forward to fly with it!

Thanks a lot! Have fun soaring the skies 🙂

- Joey

• Like 2
Link to review
JornGroen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hey guys, amazing livery pack! I was always hoping that good liveries would be made for the Zibo, and now they are there for the even better LevelUp! I had two questions or suggestions however, do you have plans to add cabins to the aircraft, i think that would make the livery even better. And my second question was if you have plans to make liveries for the older sunweb/neckermann liveries, like they were on the HSD and/or HSE. This because the HSD once "rescued" me after a 5 hour delay, and the livery made the delay all good for me. 

Overall beautiful work, and i would like to hear from you about my suggestions.

We've been thinking of making a cabin, but still are debating if it would be worth it to put the time in. Because it is a lot of work.

For the HSD and HSE, there are no current plans to make these as they are not part of the current fleet. If we've completed the project, we will see if we want to make those!

- Joey

• Like 1
Link to review
Granpalm

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great liveries! Wouldn't think to make a cabin? It will be a great addition to liveries. 

We've been thinking of making a cabin, but still are debating if it would be worth it to put the time in. Because it is a lot of work.

If we decide to start working on it, you'll see the cabin update as soon as possible on this page!

- Joey

• Like 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,793   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten