9 Screenshots

About This File

Yesterday, January 3rd, the aviation industry mourned the loss of the legendary Herbert D. Kelleher. Herb, co-founder of Southwest Airlines, revolutionized the aviation industry with his new techniques and principles in 1971 with his small Texan airline, Air Southwest. The once small 3-fleet airline, then grew into one of the world's largest and most profitable airlines as we know it. Compatible with Zibo 3.31+

N8604K, in reality, is an 800 still in the Canyon Blue livery along with no scimitars. Because of this, I found it fitting as a registration.  

Livery features my Southwest Heart interior found in my Heart pack, Ground Power Unit (GPU), and a configuration preinstalled that mirrors the real aircraft to the best of my knowledge. 

Note: Some of the screenshots have the registration "N8582Z". I later changed it to N8604K, my apologies.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks and credit to PepuPilot for his nose cone numbers and GPU idea. Thanks to my friend Rowen for his sketch of Herb.

This livery includes fscabral's outstanding engine textures:  

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free free to request liveries!

Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

• Like 1

User Feedback