About This File
New Laudamotion - Lauda livery of OE-LOA A320 for the Flight Factor A320.
- all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
- completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)
- custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
- custom livery appropriate wheel colours
- approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver)
- appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
- custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
- appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
- black tyres
- correct wingtip fence paint shape
Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and heavily modified by me.
This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.
Move the 'Laudamotion (OE-LOB)' folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups /226859121175151/).
I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine textures and allowing me to use them.
What's New in Version 6.0 See changelog
1.0 initial upload
2.0 - 5.0 skipped
6.0 Remade paint shape on wingtip fences. Made entire tyres black.