•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Garuda Indonesia Livery Pack for LevelUp 737-800 3.4

(3 reviews)

32 Screenshots

About This File

ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION FOR PK-GNJ

I have been thinking to make my own Garuda base livery from scratch for quite a long time now. After using Amin Septiyadi/asviation's livery for both the Zibo and LevelUp for quite a while, I thought I might as well create my own so it can be adapted to my existing Garuda liveries as well, so it doesn't rely on an imported texture with darkened parts due to an existing fuselage texture with "multiply" layer mode added on it.

So, this is my attempt on a one-to-one representation of PK-GNJ (Boeing 737-8U3 MSN 41796). It was one of Garuda's newer 737-800s fitted with PIP and Boeing Sky Interior, in which the airline proudly advertises on their forward entry door. The airframe was delivered in 2014, and was in operation for almost 8 years until it was withdrawn from service and stored in 2021. Flew this exact airframe on January 3rd, 2018 on a flight from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Intl (CGK/WIII) to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK/VTBS) as GA866.

This livery features one of the most detailed representations of a particular airframe I've ever made, complete with accurate logo placements, decals, and so on. Correct configuration for the airframe is also included (Blended W/L, PIP, correct displays config, etc). The livery also includes a fully customized cabin complete with normal maps. This will also be implemented to my other Garuda liveries as well, and it might pave the way for other custom cabins I'm going to make as well.

Despite the recent releases of Garuda liveries for the LevelUp, and the abundance of them for the Zibo, I made this as somewhat of a practice and passion project, and I'm happy to share this for you all to use and edit. This livery was made entirely from scratch. So, on my behest, you are allowed to use this livery (and the cabin textures) as base if you want a different registration and/or depicting other special liveries Garuda has in their roster, but please do credit me while doing so. See the copyright notice below for more details.

Introducing the Garuda Indonesia Livery Pack for the LevelUp 737-800.

Made in collaboration with Gabut Sims Productions, this livery package is (and aims to be) one of the most comprehensive livery pack for the Indonesian flag carrier. Features include accurate exterior livery & decals, custom cabin textures, and additional cockpit decals.

Registrations and the configs included are:

• PK-GEE: Non-PIP, eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GEN: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Honeywell MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GEM: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GFJ (Livin' by Mandiri c/s): Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GFS (New "Wonderful Indonesia" decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GFU (HUT RI 77 decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GFW: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GMX: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GMG: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior.
  • PK-GMV: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GMW: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GNA: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GNJ: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GNE: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.
  • PK-GNE (PPA decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior.

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia (PK-GNJ)") into your LevelUp liveries folder.

Copyright notice: If you wish to use my livery for a basis of either a specific registration and/or any other variant of your choosing, you are welcome to do so, but please contact me beforehand or at least credit my work by linking to the original and/or tag my username (@asher_050100 on .org Forums & iniBuilds Forums)!

Edited by asher050100
Add registration

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

Other Files from asher050100

User Feedback