Boeing 737-800BCF WestJet Cargo 1.0.0

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys!

Here's the newly delivered WestJet 737-800BCF painted for the LevelUP 737-800.

This package will not be updated as aircraft are added to the fleet. A fleet pack may be considered once the airline fleet stabilizes.

Features:

Complete remake of the WestJet 2018 livery assets. 0% of this pack uses legacy assets from the Zibo Mod version

Custom WestJet cockpit placards with custom PBR

Custom fuselage PBR including main cargo door

Registration-specific configuration file which accurately configures the aircraft as it is in real life

Underwing registration

Fully colour corrected textures to the real aircraft (achieved using personal photos in a white hangar environment).

Custom cabin (It's better than having generic LevelUP textures. Might as well have WestJet seats)

Known Issues:

There currently are no public photos of C-FJWS. The livery will be updated once more reference photos become available which detail the font and placement of the registration. 2-BPDL is accurate according to limited reference photos.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.

If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀Coffee Fund

Enjoy,

Matheson

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

• Thanks 1

Other Files from shenherm

User Feedback