About This File
This is Laudair livery based on Air Berlin livery for the Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. Although Air Berlin livery comes as standard the A320 this one better and made from scratch.
- all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
- completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)
- custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
- custom livery appropriate wheel colours
- approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver)
- appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
- custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
- appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me. The paintkit I used was created by jettojig and I used some personal modifications (now part of the paintkit (or will get included soon)). The nose area may look a little weird but since the airplane isn't a tube but rather a rectangle and I made it with one of 2 options how paint those areas (each has positives and negatives).
Move the Laudamotion livery folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
If you like my work and if you're absolutely amazing you can support me here: https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk