•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

FF A320 – Eurowings (ALL REGISTRATIONS) 6.0

(1 review)

17 Screenshots

About This File

For multiple registrations in one download use the OneDrive links

These are liveries of the Eurowings A320s for the Flight Factor A320. It includes both taildesign (the more unusual one is on all D-AIXX and on D-ABZK). They are intended to mimic the real planes as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me.

Coming next is support for sharklet mod and some edits to the elevator area.

FEATURES

• all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
  • completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)
  • custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
  • custom livery appropriate wheel colours
  • approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver)
  • appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
  • custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
  • appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
  • black tyres
  • correct wingtip fence paint shape

NOTE
    Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox.

This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.  

INSTALLATION
    Move the Eurowings livery folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.

CONTACT
      If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).

If you like my work, you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

Also check out the Eurowings Europe

What's New in Version 5.1   See changelog

Released

2.0 Brought all of my liveries on the same level. With this livery it was mostly warning red lines and other minor details.

3.0 Updated the livery to work with the newly updated A320 UV mapping

3.1 Added one registration and improved the previous one

4.0 Little edits and detail added to the fuselage. The leading edge of vertical stabilizer is silver/painted accordingly to the real livery. All normal maps are fully custom and based on cessnarox's. Completely new wings matching the colours/top part "effect" of the real livery and they are without the silver leading edge and the ailerons, spoilers, flaps and leading edges are much less matte than with default normal maps.

5.0 All leading edges have correct shapes (stabilizers + wings), door outlines match the real world counterpart. Redone and edited engine and fuselage normal maps. Added apropriate wheel colour.

5.1 Added all registations using the normal livery. Added correctly painted antennae/tubes and red line on main gear door.

Other Files from ErixCZE

User Feedback