10 Screenshots

About This File

Presenting my rendition of the revised United Airlines livery that unveiled several days ago on a Boeing 737-824. Compatible with Zibo 3.34+

Comes with cockpit placards, reflective engines, custom interior, and more. 

Note: Liveries come with their correct configurations, preinstalled; i.e. N37267 does not have LED lights and is supposed to have no forward satcom along with scimitar winglets. I highly recommend you leave the configurations alone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credit goes to St. Agre for the tail. He kindly pointed out a flaw in my original and shared his design

Special thanks and credit to Matheson as my good friend Rowen for assisting and critiquing me throughout the entire process. 

This livery includes fscabral's outstanding engine textures:  

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free free to request liveries!

Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Version 1.1:
Fixed "SCIMITAR" text on nosecone. Completely new tail, complementary of 'St. Agre' (complete credit to him for his kindness and sharing of his designs)

• Like 1

User Feedback