•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

LERS Ibertech Airport X-Plane 12 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi, guys.

I am pleased to present the airport De Reus Spain LERS created for x plane 12, in principle it was created for Flight simulator X and when x plane 11 came out I converted it for this simulator.

As we know we already have since August 2022 x-plane 12, with many changes for the better, we already have that the airport sees rain, snow and many lighting improvements, this is leading me to a lot of work for the reason that as we well know the airports of x plane 11,  they work on XP on 12, but we can't see either rain or snow, so it has taken me to restructure all my work so that the airports have the rain and snow.

In all platform textures I had to make many changes and change several parameters.

Keep in mind that these airports for x 12 are no longer fully compatible with x plane 11.

Very important in my airports are prepared not to have to download any external library, in the unlikely event that when running the airport we have some kind of error, we will have to look at the log file. TXT and see what library we may miss.

Ibertech airports are developed with HDR lighting system and rendering so that they have the minimum of FPS impacts.

It is totally forbidden to make any type of modification without my permission, in case of finding any failure that can be improved, you will only have to send an email to ibertech@iberiava.org and I will look to be able to improve it.

My airports are completely free since I started developing airports in 2006 for Flight simulator 9, so it is totally forbidden to benefit for profit.

I hope you like it and leave your comments.

Ibertech Iberia virtual Airlines development team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ2driHTh_vqOk-wYyghKPA

https://www.iberiava.org

Edited by Anselmo Parras

User Feedback