10 Screenshots

About This File

737-700U DOWNLOAD

Please make sure to read README.TXT and the terms of use / license agreement before installing. Happy Flying!

For more information on this aircraft head over to the Ultimate Club.

What's New in Version 1910   See changelog

Released

VERSION 1910

Updated to latest Zibo 3.37.6

• Like 45
  • Thanks 36
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Congratulations team! I can't wait to try out this beautiful looking bird!

Edit: Now that I have tried it, lots of visual bugs, but other than that it's a joy to fly!

Edit 2: Glaring visual bugs have been fixed. 

Edited by ILPilot
19 minutes ago, spock5401986 said:

Link is down due to too many downloads!

Same here ... Can't download it 😞

Edited by Physics_96
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, ysfsim said:

copy to your google drive

That works thanks, although you have to add it to your own Google drive and then make a copy of it. A bit different to the Zibo 738 setup. 

1 hour ago, typhoon12345 said:

Well, can't even make a copy of it in my own drive to download. Guess I'll try again in a week when less people are downloading it. 

Click the link, click add to my drive (upper right corner)
After it is added to your own account. Put it into a folder, and make a copy of the zip. Download the copy of the zip. TA DA Enjoy

• Like 1

When I try to load into one of the liveries they are not complete. For example, the Southwest livery only the engines are painted while the fuselage is white. Anybody know why?

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Misha said:

When I try to load into one of the liveries they are not complete. For example, the Southwest livery only the engines are painted while the fuselage is white. Anybody know why?

Are you on Mac OS? Some users on Mac OS discovered the same issue. Check forum

im not getting any rudder deflection when putting in rudder left or right. power is on and everything is running. All other flight surfaces are fine. 

really annoying-

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

2 minutes ago, theaviatorO8 said:

really annoying-

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Add the file to your GDrive account and then make a copy. After doing that you would be able to download it.

You're welcome. Sincerely, I think this is the best method. For example, don't have any bandwidth limit (like Mega, Mediafire, etc.). 

4 hours ago, qwqaholic said:

Are you on Mac OS? Some users on Mac OS discovered the same issue. Check forum

I am on a Mac and it is crashing my sim as soon as it loads. Where is the forum? I couldn't find a specific for the 700.  

Thanks