737-700U 04-28-2019

(60 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

737-700U DOWNLOAD

Please make sure to read README.TXT and the terms of use / license agreement before installing. Happy Flying!

For more information on this aircraft head over to the Ultimate Club.

What's New in Version 04-28-2019   See changelog

Released

VERSION 06-23-19 OF 737-700U

- updated systems

- minor sound tweaks

- added Ryanair livery

VERSION 04-28-2019 OF 737-700U.

FIX LOG:

• moved fuselage objects to main object folder
  • moved cabin objects to cabin folder
  • fixed texture paths (MacOS)
  • fixed rudder animation (external)
  • fixed missing rudder pedal (internal)
  • move APU particle effects
  • fixed bug in system code (800X and 700)
  • changed digits to standard collins (white) (orange will be available with honeywell mcp)
  • sound: corrected buzz fadeout at wingbox / changed mixing (might prevent sound dropout in certain door related situations)
  • Like 32
  • Thanks 32
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

golfpilot

This thing is incredibly fun to fly! I have only been flying it for 2 days but I'm gitty about it. The FMC actually works and flying on Pilotedge is easy to do. The systems seem to be mostly there and I am learning more about this plane every time I fly. Watching youtube videos it seems like I still have a bunch more to learn. I have never really been a fan of big metal airliners before so I never gave PMDG a try or anything, but this thing is awesome. I have downloaded the private liveries since I like the private sector of aviation best. The developers of this are a gift to the x-plane community. Highly recommend

Share this review

Link to review
CinxroFZT

There is no sound. Completely.

Share this review

Link to review
cooper12391

I have installed into the aircraft folder, when I load up X-Plane with the 737 it says I have broken airfoils. Any help?

Share this review

Link to review
SpectrumGP

· Edited by SpectrumGP

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great model! Very desired 700-ku for X-Plane 11. The model listens very well to the wheel, to land in manual mode is a pleasure. Well-designed system, a large set of dataref and commands to configure management.

Works stable and without crashes. For more than 100 flights on this model and no emissions from the simulator.

GZ44C9FFcMg_новый размер.jpg

Hg4kSnX79vI_новый размер.jpg

Zw73SfqTnLM_новый размер.jpg

Share this review

Link to review
FeDEx MD-11

I would give it the full ten stars if it had one thing fixed. When I saw this I was so excited to download it, so I took the time and trouble to download this beautiful bird. Everything worked but one thing.

The autopilot was the main problem. I worked it just like the other 737 and it would only work on Speed and Altitude hold or climb rate. The heading did not work and I was able to make it work once but never worked again. This happens after I takeoff and set the autopilot. So through the whole entire flight I have to guide the aircraft and constantly check the heading so I don’t fly completely off course. 

Love the plane like crazy it’s just I need help on how to fix this issue. And question for the others who read this. Does this problem happen too because a friend also has the 700, 800, and 900 and says that the Heading does not work either. Any response from a Dev or a person who is incredible with these planes give some advice on a fix.

thanks for a wonderful plane!

Share this review

Link to review
samuelcg98

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Nosewheel not work on X-Plane 11.36r1

Share this review

Link to review
andrespavila33

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Update for this please? To get it at Zibo's Level! Thanks!!!

Share this review

Link to review
legsakimbo

very cool indeed keep the great work up ........im a fan ....loll..

Share this review

Link to review
drewdrew46

it is a bit buggy at times, once my QRH wouldn't calculate, and another time it only loaded half the SIDS for departure and was missing a few STARS too, otherwise it is great!

Share this review

Link to review
speedbird2970

This is such a great mod for the 700. I highly recommend this one. I really love flying it. Excellent work!!! Keep it up.

Share this review

Link to review
Babamon31

Thank u for ur work <3.

Share this review

Link to review
Matthias1172

Great Plane but you should think about moving the GPU a little to give space for the service vehicle. Or maybe also the possibility to hide it if somebody is using Ground handling addon.

Share this review

Link to review
diegofr

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Download is not working!

Response from the author:

Because the file was down as was announced here and on discord.

Share this review

Link to review
maxel

· Edited by maxel

it says 404 error I cant download this plane help plz

Share this review

Link to review
The Pro

I've downloaded this previously, but today when I tried to get it to re-install it (along with my other aircraft on this new PC) I get a 404 error...  Can anyone look into that???

Share this review

Link to review
ayafiar

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Why i can't download it?

Share this review

Link to review
other2w

I loved this airplane, but it needs updates, as zibo 737-800X. 

Share this review

Link to review
baltimoreaviation

anyone elses plane landing gear float above ground briefly on landing  and rotating off the ground?

Share this review

Link to review
Lerno1

It looks great and is so cute!

Of course it's still in development, so there will be issues. But one I can't seem to understand is that it has the flight model of the -800. It's not explicitly stated anywhere (my guess is that the aircraft was rushed for release with issues to be fixed later). Engine/APU effects are fine but other visual features (tire effects and external camera) are copied from the -800, and toggling the FM visualization shows that the flight model doesn't match the visual model. Not to say it's not flyable or enjoyable – I had fun with it already and I know many others have. Seeing the work the devs have already put into this and the -800, I'm confident they'll bring this plane to even higher standards and fix the FM while at it, making it another true must-have freeware as development progresses.

Share this review

Link to review
sbucknerbcs

Excellent, well thought of and produced. Flies like a champ! 

Share this review

Link to review
Orbs777

It's great! But can someone tell me how can I change fuel capacity for BBJ version? I need  to add some more into the central tank😄

Share this review

Link to review
drewmister

Is anyone else having issues with the FMC?  I'm unable to load my flight plan.  I can see the SID and STAR but when I select the runway and SID I do not get the option to execute.

Share this review

Link to review
IPG180

Ottimo B737-700U  

Share this review

Link to review
Djoery_SKY33

thank you very much for this fantastic bird

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use