10 Screenshots

About This File

737-700U DOWNLOAD

Please make sure to read README.TXT and the terms of use / license agreement before installing. Happy Flying!

For more information on this aircraft head over to the Ultimate Club.

What's New in Version 1910   See changelog

Released

VERSION 1910

Updated to latest Zibo 3.37.6

• Like 45
  • Thanks 36
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 6

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

GravenHusky

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

10 stars for sure!! Thank you so much.

DragoB

4 of 10 members found this review helpful 4 / 10 members

I dont even need to download to rate it :D! Well done gentlemen!!

maxel

· Edited by maxel

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

it says 404 error I cant download this plane help plz

The Pro

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

I've downloaded this previously, but today when I tried to get it to re-install it (along with my other aircraft on this new PC) I get a 404 error...  Can anyone look into that???

okthisisgettingweird

· Edited by okthisisgettingweird

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

i like the model but theres a problem. when i pause and unpause, the plane gets launched backwards

Sean420

· Edited by Sean420

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Worked great until recently. FMC doesnt recognize ANY airports for some reason, including default KSEA. The 737-900 is totally fine. Ive tried asking for help to fix that and to update nav data. XPlane community is probably the most stuck up and rude bunch of people in any video game mod community Ive ever encountered, offers no help. Yall act like im already supposed to know how to fix these issues by heart...

Response from the author:

Not really sure where you have asked for help. I know some groups that are horrible, but that is something that every community has and struggles with. If it happens here, in this forum I would like to know about it. Other than that - don't fault the plane for problems you encounter with the community! That is increadibly rude and not exactly better than the non helping people you have met. X-Plane community is normally very helpful and supportive. My bet is that you had bad luck and are taking it out on the Ultimate team.

As I said, let me know if this happened here and let us deal with such behavior.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Emilien

Nice aircraft! But how do I get orange MCP?

cooper12391

I have installed into the aircraft folder, when I load up X-Plane with the 737 it says I have broken airfoils. Any help?

samuelcg98

0 of 6 members found this review helpful 0 / 6 members

Nosewheel not work on X-Plane 11.36r1

drewdrew46

it is a bit buggy at times, once my QRH wouldn't calculate, and another time it only loaded half the SIDS for departure and was missing a few STARS too, otherwise it is great!

other2w

I loved this airplane, but it needs updates, as zibo 737-800X. 

Regent 013

0 of 4 members found this review helpful 0 / 4 members

Looks great, systems look good,  a few beta type bugs to work out but all in all a great addition to any hanger!   (now, who do I need to bribe for an 600 and a 800BCF 🙂  )

AFR0256

We must give the link of the drive directly, because we can not create a copy without the original drive, the quota is exceeded

ARISTEO69

Soy nuevo pero en cuanto haya instalado el avion les informo, gracias saludos desde Mexico

FlyBy60

I just love this little beauty, flies fantastic and looks and feels fab, credit to Captain Kitten for all the hard work. I run a Mac with X-Plane 11.50 and this plane never fails to impress.

Great Aircraft to fly. Very realistic and fun!!! definitely recommend that you download it.

xwave

Great freeware aircraft! Fantastic modeling on the exterior and the interior, this looks a lot like a payware aircraft!👍

RG 144

thought this plane was great and fun to fly cheers RG 

flyboy88

Thanks!!👌 My fly J sim 727 that I normally fly with is out of order right now so this and the zibo is all i have to fly with.

sogini12

Amazing aircraft I have been flying this for a good couple days now and am loving this!

chensich

Very nice, fun aircraft to fly. But is there 737-600, or without wingtips but shorter?

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use