10 Screenshots

About This File

737-700U DOWNLOAD

Please make sure to read README.TXT and the terms of use / license agreement before installing. Happy Flying!

For more information on this aircraft head over to the Ultimate Club.

What's New in Version 1910   See changelog

Released

VERSION 1910

Updated to latest Zibo 3.37.6

• Like 33
  • Thanks 33
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 6

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Orbs777

It's great! But can someone tell me how can I change fuel capacity for BBJ version? I need  to add some more into the central tank😄

Share this review

Link to review
drewmister

Is anyone else having issues with the FMC?  I'm unable to load my flight plan.  I can see the SID and STAR but when I select the runway and SID I do not get the option to execute.

Share this review

Link to review
IPG180

Ottimo B737-700U  

Share this review

Link to review
Djoery_SKY33

thank you very much for this fantastic bird

Share this review

Link to review
cjreed

Simply Fantastic.

Share this review

Link to review
Caden P

· Edited by Caden P

Very well done, couldn't have added any more details. There are a few bugs however, such as the landing gear not going up or going up partially when you take off. Nevertheless, great plane

Share this review

Link to review
Aviator10

This is amazing! Thank you!

Share this review

Link to review
Vult

I can not download it I tried both links but it does not work why???Help me please

Share this review

Link to review
judeb

Lovely to fly in VR. I get about 30fps with my settings. No problems hand-flying. It also includes the "curved" waypoints.

Share this review

Link to review
MoroccoHeading

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

I getting airfoil advised,  TWS B738X LWRT3.1.afl  Could you someone upload airfoil folder please.

Share this review

Link to review
ufo1968

· Edited by ufo1968

great job my compliments, the only thing is that I do not understand, how to use the FMC, is not that of 737_800, I can not understand how to use

Share this review

Link to review
jppagotto

Oh how long I've been waiting for this!!

Great job, audiobirdxp and Ultimate team!

Share this review

Link to review
Regent 013

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Looks great, systems look good,  a few beta type bugs to work out but all in all a great addition to any hanger!   (now, who do I need to bribe for an 600 and a 800BCF 🙂  )

Share this review

Link to review
rcburse

Absolutely awesome!!!! Never a doubt 👍

Share this review

Link to review
amati501

Great idea B737 -8 -9 + quality Zibo = 10 stars. Each update will be worth an extra extra star. Thanks a lot.

Share this review

Link to review
WhickedlyWhett

FIGURED OUT A WAY TO DOWNLOAD!

When you get the Whoops page, just go to the upper right of the webpage and click on the folder icon. You will have an option to save to your google drive. If it's not there in the upper right, click on the share icon (you'll find it!) and just close out that window...then reload the page and the folder icon should be there...maybe try having your google drive web page open in a different tab in your browser to expedite this process.  I just re-created this, so it should work!

Good luck people!  I'll try to keep an eye out if anyone has problems. Not sure if I will be able to log on from my phone but if I am near this computer, I'll answer whomever!

Share this review

Link to review
eytan52

12 of 14 members found this review helpful 12 / 14 members

hey, a little help if you cant download the file.

add it to your google drive on the top right corner then go to your drive right click on the mouse make a copy and then another right click on the copy and press download.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Share this review

Link to review
pjtiern

I'm used to the Google Drive option when downloads are exceeded.  I can't seem to copy to Google with the 700U

Share this review

Link to review
adasd

Very nice plane!

(one tip for the people with problems, go to your Google Drive mainpage and make a copy from the 737-700U folder...Then download the copy...It works!)

Share this review

Link to review
tony

This is nice Plane thanks very much 😊👍

Share this review

Link to review
Kirsten

Nice new Zibo. Awesome work. Thank you 

Share this review

Link to review
richstag

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Where can I get the new SWA livery with this plane?

Share this review

Link to review
Jack Murphy

New Link Please. Sorry for the trouble. 

Share this review

Link to review
AFR0256

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

We must give the link of the drive directly, because we can not create a copy without the original drive, the quota is exceeded

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use