10 Screenshots

About This File

737-700U DOWNLOAD

Please make sure to read README.TXT and the terms of use / license agreement before installing. Happy Flying!

For more information on this aircraft head over to the Ultimate Club.

What's New in Version 1910   See changelog

Released

VERSION 1910

Updated to latest Zibo 3.37.6

• Like 45
  • Thanks 36
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, When in the air, there is a constant ticking sound, same sound like when you move one of the dials from the MCP that is coming from the middle right side of the cockpit. Does anyone know if this is normal or a bug? 

• Like 2

It's getting better and better, but still not able to do autoland with real varrible wind cause it starts to go crazy flying up and down and loosing glide slope (same as ZIBO) and still no strobe light on tail. Please guys do something whith this it kills me🙂

For some reason, Pilot2ATC generated FMS flightplans that load in the -800, do not load in the -700.

The FMC returns: LOAD ROUTE ERR

Am I missing something?

I've been flying this bird without any issues. (I'm on a Mac.) Great plane.

Just want to ask if we can get a version configured with the auxiliary fuel tanks?

On 4/27/2019 at 8:57 PM, ILPilot said:

Congratulations team! I can't wait to try out this beautiful looking bird!

Edit: Now that I have tried it, lots of visual bugs, but other than that it's a joy to fly!

Edit 2: Glaring visual bugs have been fixed. 

Totally it’s lovely you will enjoy it 

5 minutes ago, WG2020 said:

It would be really nice to get this updated for X-Plane 11 11.50! 

I flew this in 11.50b and had no issues. Seems to work okay. Also confirmed by someone else that ZiboMod 737s work fine.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, Cat on a PC© said:

I flew this in 11.50b and had no issues. Seems to work okay. Also confirmed by someone else that ZiboMod 737s work fine.

Excellent, Thanks! 

On 3/24/2020 at 6:40 PM, StandSevenServices said:

Totally it’s lovely you will enjoy it 

Yeah, I've tried it for about a year now since then, however I can't exactly say I'm in love with the plane, at least compared to the stock ZiboMOD -800 variant. There are a few things which bug me that I find dealbreaking, such as flight dynamics and some bugs in the systems even on the latest versions, however it's still a significant upgrade from the stock XP11 737 lol.

Hey,  I love the plane and honestly would prefer it over the -800 variant. Just wish there was an option to choose which MCP you want like how PMDG has it set up where you can choose the one most people are familiar with (Collins) or the older style MCP (Honeywell). Will that ever be integrated or will a standalone mod be created? NY1OvtT.png

• Like 2
On 10/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, ycristia said:

Hello, When in the air, there is a constant ticking sound, same sound like when you move one of the dials from the MCP that is coming from the middle right side of the cockpit. Does anyone know if this is normal or a bug? 

Getting this too. Seems to happen whenever I arm APP mode. Very annoying, especially on final approach.