•  image.png.c0e7dc01d11b5ab3a99d2422159d91e7.png

Ultimate 737-700 | KLM (Old) | PH-BGD 1.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

DeltaWho Liveries | Ultimate 737-700 | KLM (Old) [WL] | PH-BGD v1.0

To Install
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - KLM (Old)" into the liveries folder of your 737-700U folder 
2. That's it...easy right?

Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[NWL] : No Winglets
[WL] : Winglets
[SS] : Split Scimitar Winglets
[GE] : General Electric Engines
[RR] : Rolls Royce Engines
[PW] : Pratt and Whitney Engines
[CFM] : CFM Engines
[SAT] : Satcommns

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.

If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

• Like 2

Other Files from Delta_Who

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love your work, as all your livery's are made vith the highest focus for details.

One small thing thou regarding this livery. I am one of the simpilots who only fly existing planes/tailnumbers, and i noticed that PH-BGD no longer is in use as the plane was sold to LUX-AIR (LX-LBR)

Is there any chance that you could correct the tailnumber to one of the remaining 16 737-700 still in service for KLM?

3 hours ago, Gaastra said:

Love your work, as all your livery's are made vith the highest focus for details.

One small thing thou regarding this livery. I am one of the simpilots who only fly existing planes/tailnumbers, and i noticed that PH-BGD no longer is in use as the plane was sold to LUX-AIR (LX-LBR)

Is there any chance that you could correct the tailnumber to one of the remaining 16 737-700 still in service for KLM?

Hi. Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't too overly concerned about making a modern interpretation of the livery, I just liked the one I came across and chose to do a historic one. I'm not entirely sure if any existing klm 737-700s use the old livery, but feel free to post something that disproves that and I'll do that reg.

4 hours ago, Delta_Who said:

Hi. Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't too overly concerned about making a modern interpretation of the livery, I just liked the one I came across and chose to do a historic one. I'm not entirely sure if any existing klm 737-700s use the old livery, but feel free to post something that disproves that and I'll do that reg.

PH-BGT, PH-BGR, PH-BGL, PH-BGM, PH-BGX, PH-BGQ, PH-BGW. All those planes are wearing the old livery and are in active service at KLM 😉.

1 hour ago, JelleMie said:

PH-BGT, PH-BGR, PH-BGL, PH-BGM, PH-BGX, PH-BGQ, PH-BGW. All those planes are wearing the old livery and are in active service at KLM 😉.

I stand corrected and humbled. Will look into it tonight.

• Thanks 1