Jump to content

Ultimate 737-700 | KLM (Old) | PH-BGD 1.0

   (0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

7 Screenshots

About This File

DeltaWho Liveries | Ultimate 737-700 | KLM (Old) [WL] | PH-BGD v1.0

To Install
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - KLM (Old)" into the liveries folder of your 737-700U folder 
2. That's it...easy right?


Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[NWL] : No Winglets
[WL] : Winglets
[SS] : Split Scimitar Winglets
[GE] : General Electric Engines
[RR] : Rolls Royce Engines
[PW] : Pratt and Whitney Engines
[CFM] : CFM Engines
[SAT] : Satcommns

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.

If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

  • Like 2




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love your work, as all your livery's are made vith the highest focus for details.

One small thing thou regarding this livery. I am one of the simpilots who only fly existing planes/tailnumbers, and i noticed that PH-BGD no longer is in use as the plane was sold to LUX-AIR (LX-LBR)

Is there any chance that you could correct the tailnumber to one of the remaining 16 737-700 still in service for KLM?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gaastra said:

Love your work, as all your livery's are made vith the highest focus for details.

One small thing thou regarding this livery. I am one of the simpilots who only fly existing planes/tailnumbers, and i noticed that PH-BGD no longer is in use as the plane was sold to LUX-AIR (LX-LBR)

Is there any chance that you could correct the tailnumber to one of the remaining 16 737-700 still in service for KLM?

Hi. Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't too overly concerned about making a modern interpretation of the livery, I just liked the one I came across and chose to do a historic one. I'm not entirely sure if any existing klm 737-700s use the old livery, but feel free to post something that disproves that and I'll do that reg.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Delta_Who said:

Hi. Appreciate the feedback. I wasn't too overly concerned about making a modern interpretation of the livery, I just liked the one I came across and chose to do a historic one. I'm not entirely sure if any existing klm 737-700s use the old livery, but feel free to post something that disproves that and I'll do that reg.

PH-BGT, PH-BGR, PH-BGL, PH-BGM, PH-BGX, PH-BGQ, PH-BGW. All those planes are wearing the old livery and are in active service at KLM 😉.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JelleMie said:

PH-BGT, PH-BGR, PH-BGL, PH-BGM, PH-BGX, PH-BGQ, PH-BGW. All those planes are wearing the old livery and are in active service at KLM 😉.

I stand corrected and humbled. Will look into it tonight.

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use