A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain and DC-3 Airliner add-on aircraft for X-Plane 11 and 12. Use them as they are for traveling incognito, or import them into your favorite graphics editor to apply your own customization. Modified textures are for your own use only and may not be distributed without prior written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
Plain Plane Pack livery names are derived from the style, color and door variant. While the passenger ("Pax") variants implement panel lines and rivets to emulate a left-side passenger door, the protruding cargo door hinges remain since they are defined by the 3D model and cannot be altered by this package.
This particular Plain Plane Pack includes the following livery schemes...
1. AlloverSol Wine Cargo
2. Bandito1 Yellow Cargo
3. Boa Pumpkin Pax
4. Bolt White Pax
5. Charger HiCon Cargo
6. Chromatic Patches Pax
7. CL-Bird Tan-Burgundy Pax
8. Comet3 Safety Pax
9. EarthSol Olive Cargo
10. Easterly Fresh Pax
11. ESky1-2 Invasion Cargo
12. ESky5 Forest Cargo
13. Gampy Cobalt Pax
14. HS-Ess BoW Pax
15. JB Spruce Pax
16. Leopard Gold Cargo
17. Naval Pale Cargo
18. PacificP Clay Cargo
19. Purdy Seafoam Pax
20. SplitDM Contrast Cargo
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at:
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 263 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: