A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain and DC-3 Airliner add-on aircraft for X-Plane 11 & 12, depicting 31 liveries implemented by Buffalo Airways upon their fleet of 21 different airframes.
1. Arctic Outpost Camps CF-VQV by McBryan Brothers Aviation 1980
2. Arctic Outpost Camps CF-VQV by Buffalo Airways 2008
3. Nunasi Central C-FYQG by Buffalo Airways 1996
4. Nunasi Central C-FYQG by Buffalo Airways 2010
5. Buffalo Airways C-FFAY
6. Gateway Aviation CF-JWP by Buffalo Airways
7. Buffalo Airways C-GWIR 1998
8. Buffalo Airways C-GWIR 2009
9. Buffalo Airways C-FROD (upon MSN 12307)
10. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 1989
11. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 1998
12. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 2005
13. Buffalo Airways C-GWZS 2017
14. Buffalo Airways C-FDTH
15. Hay River Air Services C-FDTB
16. Buffalo Airways C-FCUE
17. Buffalo Airways C-FROD (upon MSN 13028)
18. Buffalo Airways C-FLFR 1996
19. Buffalo Airways C-FLFR 2002
20. Buffalo Airways C-FLFR 2019
21. Buffalo Airways C-GRTM
22. Buffalo Airways C-GPNR
23. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 1989
24. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 2008
25. Buffalo Airways C-GJKM 2017
26. Aviation Boreal C-GCXD by Buffalo Airways
27. Aviation Boreal C-FQBC by Buffalo Airways
28. Buffalo Airways CF-FTR
29. Kenn Borek Air C-FQHF by Buffalo Airways
30. Air Manitoba C-FCQT by Buffalo Airways ne Northwestern Airlines
31. Northwest Territorial Airlines CF-BZI by Buffalo Airways
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at:
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 436 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: