A package of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain and DC-3 Airliner add-on aircraft for X-Plane 11 & 12. This collection depicts a sampling of the paint schemes applied upon Douglas DC-3 and C-47 variants by South American air carriers active from the 1950's and later.
1. Aerolineas Argentinas LV-ACD
2. Aeropostal YV-C-AZR
3. Aerotransportes Litoral Argentino LV-FYI
4. Air France F-OART
5. AVENSA YV-C-AVE
6. Avianca HK-111
7. Cruzeiro - Aerofoto PT-AOB
8. Faucett OB-R-200
9. Fuerza Aerea de Chile 963
10. Fuerza Aerea Paraguaya T-57
11. Guyana 8R-GAF
12. KLM Aerocarto PZ-TLC
13. LAN Chile CC-CLDP
14. Lloyd Aereo Boliviano CP-735
15. PLUNA CX-AQC
16. REAL PP-YPA
17. SAETA HC-AVQ
18. TAME HC-AUV
19. Trans Aereos San Miguel CP-1059
20. Trans Peruana OB-R-810
21. Transporte Aereo Militar Bolivia TAM-16
22. Urraca Colombia HK-1175
23. VARIG PP-ANU
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at:
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 282 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: