* A collection of liveries depicting the paint schemes applied by organizations carrying passengers, tranporting cargo and/or conducting research in Alaska spanning 1946 to 2022.
1. Golden Era Aviation N763A as Ozark Air Lines 2021
2. Reeve Aleutian NC75142 1972
3. Fairbanks Air Service N345A 1972
4. Interior Airways N46496 "The DEWLINER" 1952
5. Naval Arctic Research Laboratory N31310 1976
6. TransNorthern Aviation N28TN by MES 2022
7. Naval Arctic Research Laboratory N9382 1981
8. Frontier Flying Service N59314 by J Hajdukovich 1986
9. Naval Arctic Research Laboratory N722NR 1978
10. Desert Air Transport N44587 2022
11. Bush Air Cargo N50CM by B Tiernan 2015
12. Desert Air Transport N272R 2019
13. Wien Alaska N57131 1954
14. Wien Alaska N91014 "Arctic Liner Point Barrow" 1946
15. Golden Era Aviation N400MF by N400MF LLC 2022
16. Desert Air Transport Transport N115U 2022
17. ERA Classic N1944H "Spirit of Alaska" 2003
* View the Google Photos album for this collection at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6T5goBSPAYv5tpHj9
* Watch each livery in motion at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIrvUCf7G13XhNCmHgulni2QbNjeAREnS
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 264 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: