A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) depicting the paint schemes applied by northern and eastern European military organizations after World War II.
1. Czechoslovak Air Force D-21
2. Finnish Air Force DO-7
3. Finnish Air Force DO-12
4. Hungarian People's Army 18439306
5. Polish Air Force 18439102 "027"
6. Romanian Air Force 3804
7. Royal Air Force KJ955
8. Royal Air Force KN452 1965
9. Royal Air Force KN452 1967
10. Royal Air Force KN645
11. Royal Air Force KP208
12. Royal Aircraft Establishment ZA947
13. Royal Danish Air Force K-681
14. Royal Danish Air Force K-684
15. Royal Norwegian Air Force 315208
16. Royal Norwegian Air Force 315613
17. Swedish Air Force 79007 "77"
18. Swedish Air Force 79008 "78"
19. Yugoslav Air Force 71214 "214"
20. Yugoslav Air Force 7318 "318"
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at:
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 239 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS, Laminar Research or the entities depicted.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
*[DELETE FROM X-PLANE.TO] Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: