•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

16 Screenshots

About This File

header0.5.0.png.d9705f6195a488d92cdce63c5ba7cb1b.png

This is the platform rewrite promised, currently Windows only, but with builds coming for Mac and Linux soon.

A completely free modern cross platform (soon) Electronic Flight Bag with so much more! Under heavy and rapid development over the last 18 months SimToolkitPro has grown into an indispensible flight simming companion. Reducing system load by consolidating tools, having everything within reach during the flight from up to date METAR, to the latest charts, SimToolkitPro is the all-in-one app for flight simulation.

• Flight planning and dispatching through SimBrief, with flight and route editing
  • Flight Logbook with archiving of OFPs and route data
  • Airport Database
  • Weather Injection for Sims (XP11 only for now)
  • Detailed Landing Reporting with a "replay" feature
  • Local data storage (with cloud backup soon)
  • Streaming overlay that can be fully customised
  • Camera Director to automate cameras for XP11
  • Landing practice tool (XP11 only for now)
  • Live Map with full FIR data support for Vatsim and IVAO ATC
  • Display of network flights for Vatsim, IVAO, PilotEdge and STKP users
  • Taxi overlay for any airport in the world by zooming in on it (updates to your installed scenery too for XP11 again for now)
  • Windows and Linux plugins for XP11, Mac and Linux Client versions coming soon
  • Custom schedule for saving flights for future dispatch
  • Searchable real world routes database (not super updated but will be changing this soon)
  • Charts pullout tab for Navigraph Charts and ChartFox
  • Support for ActiveSky webcompanion
  • Integrated data recorder will record any landing detected when connected to the sim
  • Import for other services, manual import and fshub.io coming soon
  • Fleet manager with custom airframes
  • Airframe manager allowing fully custom airframes to be dispatched through the simbrief api
  • Checklists with import/export for sharing and an always on top popout for showing over the sim
  • Wind calculator with automated lookup of metar for selected runway

SimToolkitPro is in development and currently needs your feedback to make it more accurate and provide more valuable information when reporting. It is being actively developed and has a discord group for support available from within the software. Feedback will be used to improve compatibility with payware aircraft, usability in general, changes to UI and add features people want to see in this free toolset.

For more active developments, please join the following links 

Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/simtoolkitpro
Discord : https://discord.gg/xr6wNq5
Facebook : http://facebook.com/simtoolkitpro

If you find SimToolkitPro useful and want to contribute towards development and server costs you can do so here - https://www.paypal.me/simtoolkitpro

What's New in Version 0.5.12   See changelog

Released

[FIX] Installer Change - Back on the squirrel based installer after persistant update issues on NSIS, all user data will be intact.

[FIX] FSUIPC Server - Intermediary server update to understand locales (Step flight track and offset position on map)
[FIX] Schedules - ETE sorting now works for Scheduled and Real Flights
[FIX] Real Schedules - Exact searching instead of partial for big speed improvement
[FIX] Real Schedules - Fixed airline lookup issue for missing airlines
[FIX] Dispatching - Added custom route when dispatching with simBrief under advanced dispatch
[FIX] Dispatching - Added taxi out/taxi in fuel options under advanced dispatch
[FIX] Dispatching - Added ATC callsign option
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Added airfcraft now update search results when they are present in the fleet
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Removed "Remove from fleet" button, use the one on the main fleet display window
[FIX] Fleet - Fleet filtering and search
[FIX] Fleet - Added fleet editor
[FIX] Fleet - Stat updates before log opening
[FIX] Fleet - Log disabled where aircraft has no flights
[FIX] Flight Summary - Removed glideslope rounding back to a precision of 2
[FIX] Flight Summary - Fixed ETE/Progress display if streaming tools were not enabled
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fixed issue with STAR parsing when certain critera wasn't met
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fixed issue on plans created through the simBrief site not showing flight number in API call
[FIX] Airlines - Added CNS, EJU, EZS
[FIX] Live Map - Fixed loading issue for P3D when not connected to the sim
[FIX] Live Map - Fixed "Show Me" aircraft icon colour on the map to display as selected
[FIX] Live Map - Improved position/data detection to stop displaying aircraft when lat,lon not detected correctly
[FIX] PDR - Added update call for nearest before report generation to improve/fix ICAO/RWY pickup on landing
[FIX] Streaming Overlay - Added Callsign
[FIX] Checklist - Checklists can now be deleted

[FIX] Installer - Removed some code that might have been triggering the update check to run the uninstaller

[FIX] Fleet Manager - Fix for being unable to delete custom added entries

[FIX] Fleet Manager - Temporarily disabled Prepar3D import for stability of the app. Sorry
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Fixed aircraft removal bug by swapping form registration to object identification
[FIX] Installer - Update check changes

[FIX] Fleet Manager - Altered checks for missing aircraft.cfg files
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Fixed issue with detecting already added fleet vehicles when registration differs from original value

[FIX] Fleet Manager - New file system access method
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Fixed case issue for accessing some liveries
[FIX] Installer - Added script for cleanup of old registry keys on uninstall/install

[FIX] Dashboard - Fixed WX update timer/refresh button disappearance
[FIX] Fleet Manager - New loop system for loading Prepar3D aircraft

[FIX] Fleet Manager - New method of loading aircraft configs to hopefully cure the whitescreen
[FIX] Airline DB - Added/Fixed 4 missing airlines (thanks @midds)
[FIX] Internal Updater - Changes to check interval for new patches

[FIX] Dashboard - Fixed Prepar3D Menu bug when returning to the dashboard
[FIX] Airframe DB - Fixed TBM 900 dispatch bug
[FIX] Dispatcher - Relaxed restrictions on Aircraft selection
[FIX] Fleet Manager - Changes to logging and reading of aircraft.cfg files to try and find the solution for the whitescreen bug

[FIX] Fleet Manager - [P3D] Attempt to fix an issue with infinite looping on attempting to open some aircraft without liveries. Attempt to fix by way of force exiting loop

[FIX] Fleet Manager - Fixed empty registration bug when adding an aircraft with no registration

0.5 New Features

[NEW] Checklist - Drag and drop reordering in edit mode
[NEW] Checklist - Colour displayed visually in edit mode
[NEW] Live Map - Added Terrain map provider
[NEW] Prepar3D Support - No longer experimental, will have some missing modules but now properly supported
[NEW] Flight Planning - Custom FMS export for the Flight Factor A320 corte.in file with new behaviour

0.5 Updated

[UPD] Airline Code - Airline code database updated. Only contains airlines with a valid ICAO code
[UPD] Real Routes - New UI and database update
[UPD] Charts Tab - Now resizes proportionally to the size of the app window
[UPD] Dashboard - Config checker hides when nothing to warn about now
[UPD] Fleet - Added PRIVATE airline for non airline aircraft
[UPD] Fleet - New fleet UI with Prepar3D support
[UPD] Fleet - New UI to add airframes (simBrief custom airframe support coming soon)
[UPD] Fleet - New location tracking for aircraft
[UPD] Flight System - Completing a flight will update the current location for the active aircraft
[UPD] Logbook - Flight logobook overhaul adding search, pop up viewer and faster loading
[UPD] Logbook - Added CSV export with headers
[UPD] Logbook - Added switch to convert reports between Airborne and Total flight times for logged flights
[UPD] Flight Summary - Updated layout and styling so its easier to read
[UPD] Flight Summary - Added ETE and flight progress bar
[UPD] Schedule - Added ETE for scheduled flights
[UPD] Connection Monitor - Added location data and tidied up the page
[UPD] Landing Report Viewer - UI updated to match current
[UPD] Streaming Overlay - Overlay labels have been shortened for smaller output resolutions
[UPD] Streaming Overlay - Added progress bar to the overlay

0.5 Fixes

[FIX] Live Map - Increased update speed and performance of related code
[FIX] Live Map - Fixed bounds issue so layers are copied between instances
[FIX] Live Map - Fixed EURM cascading issue
[FIX] Live Map - Fixed runway display issue
[FIX] Streaming - Fixed progress output to streaming overlay
[FIX] Data Recorder - Better checking and handling of "data-less" connections to X-Plane 11 and auto fixing as required
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fixed "FIX" routing issues
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fixed filtering of waypoints for some US STARs that included the Airport as termination point
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fix for ETE/Distance calculation issues
[FIX] Flight Planner - Fix for parsing SIDs that dont appear in the navdata (the blank page on flight plan load issue)
[FIX] Flight Planner - Dispatcher text input responsiveness hugely improved
[FIX] Flight System - Closing STKP with a flight that is not signed off, will auto complete the flight
[FIX] Dashboard - Fixed WX system incorrectly displaying in footer for Prepar3D
[FIX] Schedule - Query builder improves performance of route system and stops soft lockups

0.5 Not Yet Implemented - Coming 0.5.X

[NYI] Approach Tool - Vector, Base, Downwind and STAR approachs will arrive in 0.5.X

• Like 6

User Feedback