About This File
This is the livery for Thomas Cook Balearics' new 'sunny heart' livery, originally unveiled in 2013. Thomas Cook Balearics continues to fly, despite Thomas Cook Airlines UK's liquidation on the 23rd September 2019.
Install in X-Plane 11/Aircraft/.../Flight Factor Airbus A320/liveries, making sure to extract the folder.
- Accurate colours: using the CMYK colours defined by Thomas Cook themselves
- Accurate placement of the logo: on both sides of the tail, on the wingtip fences and also to the right of the passenger boarding doors
- High attention to detail: intricate parts such as the over-wing emergency exits look like the real thing; electrostatic wingtips are painted, etc.
History of the aircraft
- Leased to MyTravel in 2003 as G-YLBM, brand new
- Leased to MyTravel Airways in 2004 as OY-VKS
- Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia in 2008
- Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium in 2015 as OO-TCW
- Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines in 2017 as G-TCAE
- Leased to Thomas Cook Airlines Balearics in 2018 as EC-MTJ
Note: I will be updating this livery again in the future (including the cabin). Be sure to follow this download for notifications.
If you find something drastically wrong with this livery or would like to see an improvement, please don't hesitate to PM!