IAE Engine Mod 1.0.1

(23 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Well after a year of collecting dust, I offer up my beloved IAEV2500 engines built specifically for the FFA320U. 

COVER.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full PBR texturing, completely animated interior, exterior and reverse animations. 

THE INCLUDED TEXTURES ARE FOR THE AMERICAN AIRLINES LIVERY.
The paint kit includes several other liveries ready to be exported or edited! Have fun!!!

2k and 4k versions available 

Please read the manuals.

When making a new livery with these make sure to set up the new IAE folder with textures within the new livery folder, for example:
Flight Factor A320/liveries/New Livery/objects/IAE

The installation is pretty complicated for newbies, so I included a walk through in the Manual included within the engine zip files.

A simple paint kit with manual is also included. One version for Affinity Photo users and a psd for PS users.

Without specific information from the aircraft developers on when to drive the animations, I did the best I could. There are times it is not as smooth as I would hope for. 

Please enjoy this and create as many liveries as you can with these!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BUY ME A BEER! or a Toliss...

If you feel the desire to donate please use this link via paypal (<click here) or If you would like to support me and get something pretty rad out of it then check out my Pocket Rocket turboprop! https://torques.im/CIJcVY Thanks!!! 

>Special thanks to those that have supported this effort!
@Joshua Sumner💪
@Kingjaffejoffer 💪

Known bugs to be addressed for V2:
-See through decals (markings) on the engine cowling 
-"Cranky" animations (in progress)
-Left engine flip
-Mount "hUMp"
-Green Inner lining 
-Update to current "Torquesim" PBR standards

If you find anything else please let me know!

UPDATES: Please read these before continuing

12/27/19- THE MANUAL IS BEING REVISED. Please make a duplicate of the A320 main folder and just overwrite that acf in planemaker (A320.acf) after adding the engines. Users are finding an error with two acf files in the same folder.       (Fix by @pedroquitas1)
12/29/19- Make sure you set the lighting mode in Planemaker to "exterior glass" only for  IAE_FAST_L.obj and IAE_FAST_R.obj      (Fix by @Lufthansa2000)
12/29/19- Alignment issue : Adjustment to coordinates in manual       LAT.                                     LAT.
                                                                                                                             Left objects  -000.20        Right objects 000.10       (Fix by @Forestrider)   

Please read the manuals. 

*****WARNING DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE FILES WITHOUT PERMISSION. PLEASE, ASK FIRST.*****

Installation video by V1-Simulations - make sure to read everything above as well as watching this. 

TOLISS CONVERSION:

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added IAE_fix to the download section. Just download and drop these new files in your IAE folder! This fixes the see through markings!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 14

Other Files from AttitudeDude

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

adix15081

I am beyond excited and so happy with this engine modification! Wow, I have no words.

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
thexflyer123

Amazing mod! However, I have a bit of a problem. When I download liveries for the IAE mod, the engines are still completely white. 

• Confused 1

Share this review

Link to review
The00FingPhoenix

The engines are absolutely INCREDIBLE. Very easy steps, for a very good payoff. 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
cleaviation

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great mod but wheres the Toliss tutorial?

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
lorenz129

Stunning model! Hopefully soon available for the Toliss as well, would be a nice addition! Thanks!

Share this review

Link to review
smntmb

Love this mod. Would like if you could create even a NEO mod for the FFA320 😉

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
MatizPL

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very nice addon, but does the BSS soundpack work with this?

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Joshua Sumner

· Edited by Joshua Sumner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautifully modeled!!! I wish there were a way to replace the toliss IAE's with yours.

A320 - 2020-01-08 14.19.37.png

Response from the author:

If I receive any donations I will put those towards purchasing the Toliss just so that I can add them to it. For now we will have to enjoy just the FF. Thank you for the kind words! 

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Kingjaffejoffer

Wonderful mod. No issues with installation, the directions are clear and concise. The mod itself looks better than the original FFa320 CFM engines. Excellent work!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
VacMaster1991

OMG, This is one of the best mods I have seen in a long time. The modeling and texturing on this engine is better than most payware engines that come with the plane! Amazing work. 😍 Flight factor should pay you to add this to there A320. 

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
geo3330

Awesome!!!!! Thank you

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
SpecLife

Just wonderful, I prefer IAE over DFM and I can't thank you enough! 

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
Forestrider

I had issue's with the alignment under the wing flap track's both left and right. If you have the same issue's after following the exact instructions I went with these, they now align perfectly with little adjustment to the original coordinates both left -000.20, IAE L.obj, PIL L.obj, IAE FAST L. obj and right 000.10 LATERAL ONLY!. Thank you so much for this great enhancement well done.

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
Mobu86

Amazing! 

anybody know where I can JetBlue textures from?

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
speedbirdmuc

· Edited by speedbirdmuc

Hello dear author,

my flight Simulator (X-Plane 11) says, that the file called "A320IAE.acf" is not readable. I followed every single step. Need help please

Yes I adjusted the instructions above. Just save it as the original name "A320.acf" and that should take care of it. In the end you should have two folders one with each engine. I wish it was easier, I would make it easier If I was the original aircraft developer...

Share this review

Link to review
elbrod84

· Edited by elbrod84

Thank you very much for this IAE mod! Those engines look beautiful! (..and I've just purchased the ff a320 for these). 🙂

Just a question, after installing the engines and installing also the fix, I still can see through the fan blades. I miss something?

20191229-110853.jpg

Update: everything is PERFECT after the last fix of today with "exterior glass" setting in planemaker!

Thank you!!

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
DodgerFan666

If I could rate more than 10 stars I WOULD!! Absolutely amazing, from the paintkit to the product itself it's just so perfect, I love this so much 🙂 thank you for all your effort on this project and I hope this comes to more people's attention so we can get some awesome liveries with this mod!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
wmKK67

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

It's disappointing this awesome endeavour never became part of the official package; I'm glad you've shared it with the rest of the XP community! Well done & kudos my friend 👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
Oxa

Thank you so much. I remember seeing these beauties on the forums a while back, it's so fantastic to have them in-sim. They look even better than I remembered. Kudos!

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
pedroquitas1

how can you not like this

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
X Fly

· Edited by X Fly

Best IAEs I‘ve ever seen... it is actually better than FSLabs ^^

But there are some Bugs on the Markings ... You can see through the Engines 

A320_-_2019-12-26_15.56.21.png

EDIT: Thank you very much! I will try it later...

Good day : D 

Hey thanks! I'll post a fix for the labels. 

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
GeekyNerd

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I have no words to express my joy, thank you so much.

My absolute pleasure GeekyNerd! 

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use