- Custom ground, including Taxiway F (Foxtrot)
- Scenery Animation Manager (SAM) integration with custom gates, marshalls and VGDS
- Custom buildings, including bay of Dubrovnik in addition to the Old City of Dubrovnik.
- Custom night lightning
- Numerous boats, some of them animated (CDB library among others)
- Numerous 3D assets by various developers, including 3D people
- Accurately placed vegetation
Simply unzip and drag the folder called DSC_Dubrovnik_LDDU into your custom scenery folder and start your xplane.
Requires xplane 11.41+
- Handyobjects library
- MisterX library
- FlyAgi_vegetation library
Plugins required: Scenery Animation Manager (SAM)
Highly recommended: MisterX Airport environment HD and/or ALES.
- If you are using custom mesh the old town of dubrovnik will float a couple meters above the ground.
- Glass may look cool to some and weird to others; there is an easy fix for that. Head into the Dubrovnik/objects/buildings and simply remove all the textures that are named _NORMAL at the end. this will remove the weirdly looking glass, however it will remove the cool effects on the roofing, walls etc.
This airport is made to work with orthophoto scenery provided by zonephoto - it is highly recommended you download the tile over this area in addition to the overlays that go with them to populate the autogen even further. Special thanks to those who have provided us with references and objects, moreover we are grateful to all the testers who have helped us iron out issues during the testing phase
Developers Dragoljub Blagojevic & Gagos
Any donations will go to fuel our hobby as license for Adobe and 3D programs in addition to other assets COSTS. We would appreciate some assistance on the way, no matter the size.
Donate via https://paypal.me/drbl1995
For any requests, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org