About This File
Hi folks !
Today I may present you my latest creation!
The grey panels mod for the Toliss A321/A319!
The color is based on real photos I've taken last year in a Condor A321 cockpit.
The night lights are not the ones from the x-plane.org.
I've got permission from Toliss to modify his textures (he also purchased totedemac's cockpit mod)
If you like my work you may consider to buy me a coffe: click me
What does the mod change?
- The color of the panels and walls were changed from blue to grey
- New background lights
- INOP stickers and CAT III stickers (optional)
- Maximum takeoff weight on the center
- WXR panel knob fix
- The buttons are darker: A/P, Autobrakes, Overhead buttons...
- Darker circuit breakers buttons
- Darker RMI
- Outside windows light artifact
Make a backup first in case you don't like the mod!
- Toliss/objects/text_LIT.png -> A321 only for now
If you want the panel mod for a specific airline only proceed as filed:
Download and extract your desired resolution into your specific livery. The path sould be: Toliss/liveries/"specific livery"/objects
If you want the panel mod for all airlines proceed as filed:
Download and extract your desired resolution into your objects folder of your Toliss A321: Toliss/objects
I hope you like the mod.
I also highly recommend this mod:
What's New in Version 1.7.0 See changelog
Grey lamps fixed
Back wall with circuit breakers has now correct colors (light blue instead of grey)
Darker knobs, circuit breakers, buttons, RMI
Better "heading knob triangle" blue
Outside windows produce light effects