•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

LTAC Ankara Esenboga 2.0

(2 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

LTAC Ankara Esenboga Intl. Airport v2

This scenery is a new rendition of an old Randy Westline LTAC conversion scenery that I had shared at forums.x-plane.org
web site for X-Plane 10 and all custom 3D models are from that package. I simply re-arranged them (for the second time) but
this time I based the layout on more recent geotiff satellite images downloaded from SAS Planet and is much more closer to 
current real life now - with the third runway in place but not active yet. All taxi lines on aprons and on taxiways had been
re-drawn based on that geotiff imagery. Ground markings were all created with Sketchup by myself. ATC and Ground routes are all
re-arranged as well. All gates and ramps have SAM marshallers and all 
Terminal gates have SAM (v.2.0.5) jetways.

If you face terrain problems with this scenery - which is very likely - rename the apt - FLAT.dat file to apt.dat and copy
it over the one in the Earth nav data folder. IRL, the terrain is very flat anyways.

Anyone who wishes to try the shared patch file to re-create the Ortho tile should copy the shared +40+030 folder in to
Ortho4XP/patches folder and run Ortho4XP at any desired ZL. This will flatten the terminal area so that the huge object is
placed properly on ground and you will see slight gradients over the length of the runways as per official x-section charts.
PS: Please make a copy of your current tile folder just in case and do not blame me afterwards; the patch works for me so
it should work for you. 🙂

Enjoy.

15/04/2020

Gerekli obje kitaplıkları / Libraries required for this scenery 

THE-FAIB Aircraft Library
TFS_Aircraft_Library
The_Handy_Objects_Library
JB_Library
ff_library
MisterX_Library
NAPS_library
world-models
OpenSceneryX
R2_Library
RD_Library
SAM_Library and plugin v2.0.5

Check this site and the link below for any missing library

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/90776-master-list-of-libraries/

User Feedback