•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

General Electric CF6-80E1 Engine Mod for JAR330 1.1.1

(35 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the GE CF6 80E1 Engines for the JAR 330

Release-Image.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions.

This is a High Quality texture mode - 4K Textures.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods and editing object files, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit has been included in the zip file, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the GE Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the GE CF6-80E1 engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default
objects folder, if the GE Engines basic texture is in the objects/GE Engines folder in the default directory for the JAR330, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the RR Engines and you will still see "EPR" on the ECAM

Previously Known Issues

1) The Old version removes the "MISC_2.obj" this removes part of the cabin, I have updated the version and updating the Manual to fix this issue, there will be some further Object Editing in text editor required.

------

Looking for more engine textures? check out the below link;

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/tags/ge mod/ 

Thanks;

@Julien14

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

1) Removed Files from Particles Folder of the ZIp that should not be there causing issues for people adding them in to Plane Maker.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Konoha

Both 2 engines have the RR engine at the back.I hope somebody can help me.Here is the picture.

https://postimg.cc/7CxSwHH3

https://postimg.cc/7bc10r94

My  X-plane version is 12.0.9.In this version,the"TRIS 0 3552 ## Object900" and the "ATTR_diffuse 0.5882 0.5882 0.5882" are not located in the same file “MISC_2.obj”.

"TRIS 0 3552 ## Object900" is located in “MISC_2.obj”.But "ATTR_diffuse 0.5882 0.5882 0.5882" is located in “MISC_4.obj”.

Link to review
BINGBONGKO

Great mod... I installed this and it worked great. I had one issue however, the n1 spinner was not very opaque and I could see through the engine when it was on. does anyone have a fix for this?

Link to review
Ant_Aviation

AMAZING!!!! I downloaded them yesterday and only took me around 30 mins, but so worth it! The instructions are so well detailed! Ive never tried doing this but it worked perfectly and amazed! thx so much!!!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AntLikesToFly

This is by far the most immersive and impressive engine mod I've ever seen! This is great Carda. Keep going. 

[P.S, I love the PW version too! My favorite.]

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Viktor467

· Edited by Viktor467

I did everything as the manual said... But the fandblades from the RR engine is still there?

FIXED! Forgot the -part

Link to review
dm6

Great job! Love it! Works perfect with v.4.0 JarD A330.

Several A332s have PW engines - are you having any thoughts on this one? Would be much appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Response from the author:

It is on my list of engines so yes sooon.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
xxozanyasarxx

Please help one of the engine has still from the IAE engine the one thing at the back. Thank you. Here is a picture:

image.png.5246c66c163e1fe2f8cbd8eda265903f.png

image.png

You've probably forgotten to edit something out of one of the objects you have to edit or not removed an object from plane maker, go back over the manual again and make sure you read everything carefully and check your object edits.

Link to review
Periwinkle

Great work.

However, the original JDA330 livery format is having .png files for both left and right engines. So its not loading the livery correctly as your is a single file for both LE and RE. Any ideas? 

330 engine has no baring on the mod, the engine model/textures are completely seperate you do not require a left or right engine texture.

Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,793   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12
    4. More information about "Scenery Animation Manager - Suite"