•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod 2.0.0

(46 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the CFM LEAP 1A Engine for the FFA320, Toliss A319 and A321 

Leap1AThumnail.jpg.fba31396856a33aaa0cccc368d0ec9e1.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's with Custom Particles in icing conditions and reverse thrust particle effects.

Installation of this mode is not for the faint of heart'd, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the LEAP Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM LEAP 1A engine.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club:

Quick Comment - IIf you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the LEAP Engines basic texture is in the objects/LEAP Engines folder in the default directory for the FFA320/Toliss319/321, you need to make sure its in there same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

This is a Visual Mod only, there is no change to performance in this mod, you will still get the same performance you would using the CFM/IAE Engines, If your using the Toliss with this mod, I would suggest making sure it is set to CFM not IAE so you will get the "N1" on the ECAM rather than the "EPR"

Previously Known Issues

1) N1 Windmilling might be little fast at times, I'm looking in to it see if anything can be done to limit that. ##FIXED in 1.1.2##

----

Video Preview;

Edited by cardajowol

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes;

1. Air Inlet Cowling Enlarged to be more accurate to the Real World LEAPs.
  2. N1 Fans pushed back to provide more accurate room in the inlet section.
  3. Update to textures in multiple areas;
    • Cowling - Dirt/Grim and the bottom of the cowlings
    • Update on Exhaust Textures
    • Modified the Pylon Textures - Colour of parts and Dirt/Grim
    • PBRs also updated to add to texture changes
  4. Update to Decals to be more accurate to what is on the cowling.
  5. Multiple Modelling Changes across the engines
  6. (A321/A319) Updated N1 Fan blade to start in the correct direction
  7. (A321/A319) Modified the Particles for lower temperature condensation out of the Pylons
  8. (A321) Manual updated to provide instructions on how to install the LEAPs in a way that can be used with the default Toliss PW/IAE/CFM engines or with my PW Engine Mod.
  9. Texture Format Updated to fit with 11.50 Recommendations all textures now us .dds format
  10. 2K Version has been removed as Vulkan now handles quality of textures.
  11. Paintkit also Updated to reflect Changes.
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 10

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

swappea

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicy.

• Like 1
Link to review
kerbalscuff

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hello. Visually, I enjoyed the engines as they look better than the default ToLiss engines (as do the PW engines). However (even after following the installation instructions), the CFM LEAP and the PW1100 Pure Power engines both have static N1s after an update of some sort (especially with the 1.5.1 update). They almost seem as realistic as the FlyByWire A320 CFM LEAP engines.

Link to review
1tzJohnny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing work. Thank you so much!

• Like 1
Link to review
v1sim

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Awesome as always. 11/10

• Like 1
Link to review
m_a_r_v

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

It looks very nice but I have some problems. On both sides, the spinner and a fan disc texture in the middle of the engine are flickering randomly. So I can't look through the engine properly. You can see the buggy fan disc on the last screenshot in the bypass section. Also the direction of the fan rotation is wrong. And when the engine is running, the flickering is gone but the texture of the fan disc doesn't move. I tried to reinstall but it doesn't work. Need help.

Carda-LEAP-Front.png

Carda-LEAP-Back.png

• Like 2
Link to review
cbbonus

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Absolutely worthy of a donation, which I did, thank you! This has brought new life to the FFa320 and Toliss products. You are very talented sir and I really appreciate what you

bring to the Xplane community. Take care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to review
YD Design

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

perfect.... again

• Like 1
Link to review
jcastellvi

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

HI! thanks for the addon, I´m having the issue that the fans turn the opposite way they should... And did (i think im 100% sure) all the steps correctly... Thank you in advance.

Link to review
Oxa

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Absolutely stunning mod. Brings new life into an already fantastic aircraft. Thank you so much! I was having problems with installation and the developer was kind enough to guide me through what my problems may be step by step until it was all solved. Thank you again!

• Like 1
Link to review
CockroachFly

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I don't know why but the engine sound was the original cfm56 instead of cfm leap. But I love the model , now I can fly A320neo.

Link to review
Gato2405

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

There is some way to change the performance ? NICE MOD!!!!!

Link to review
Georgedrubbe

· Edited by Georgedrubbe

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Such a perfect job, wow. One small snack, the RH engine file and RH N! file don't want to load into plane maker. Unzipped the file again tried again, unfortunately! Any tip?

First off all again my appreciation for the quality of work, great! and thanks for the fast reply, yes it is the right hand engine files refuse to load. The left engine went perfectly and on its place, when I fly the aircraft the engine is there both sides the same amount of trust.

In plane maker, I see the left engine installed on the aircraft non of the RH one. What happens when I want to load the RH files is seeing the green loading bar going about half way and then it stops. If the file is corrupt or somethig like that? Reloaded the files, unzipped it again, same result, LH perfectly ok, RH nope?

Response from the author:

RH Engine? Do you mean the right engine? the objects? Should load in to Plane Maker no one else has advise of that issue. Just click on the grey box and find the object open in to plane maker in the MISC Object Tab.

Link to review
CB19170

Bonjour, Comment installer les livrées exemple Air France sur les moteurs LEAP. Où trouver le fichiers leap_engine.png ? Comment créer les fichiers ".dds" comme ils existent pour easyjet ou AA. ?

Je suis français et maitrise pas l'anglais. Merci pour vos réponses. C. B

Bonjour, je n’ai pas inclus de livrée pour Air France dans le pack mod, si vous pouvez trouver un fabricant de livrées qui fabrique des livrées pour Air France, vous pouvez leur demander de le faire.Sinon, vous devrez créer le vôtre avec le kit Photoshop Paint que vous pouvez télécharger.

Vous utilisez photoshop pour enregistrer au format ".dds" et créer votre propre livrée, les détails de l’endroit où enregistrer les textures sont dans le manuel.

Link to review
RaffePilotBoi

wonderful mod! But it would be good if there was a soundpack to these engines. Thank you carda for making this. 🙂

There are sound packs for this engine - search for FTSim+

• Thanks 1
Link to review
SWA2129

Incredible, just incredible. I don't have the words to say how this mod takes the Toliss A319 to a whole new level. Outstanding work buddy 🙂

• Thanks 1
Link to review
AREA51

Super Fantastic Mod.A huge thank you for doing this.  Finishes the FFa320 off perfectly.  10/10 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
SimonSong

this is much much better than the leap 1a in toliss neo pack!!!! epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,793   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12