•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

LTFJ Sabiha Gokcen Intl. Airport, Istanbul 2.0

(5 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

LTFJ - Sabiha Gokcen International Airport - Istanbul/TURKIYE

This scenery is a re-work of my previous one that I had published about 2 years ago using a scenery from
forums.x-plane.org site which was published and shared by Randy Westline as a freeware at that time. Some
custom Terminal Buildings and a few others in the service area belong to that scenery as before. Main
terminal, Car park (only visible if you use Natural version), Turkish Technic and Cargo Hangars along with
many others were created by M. Ali Oguducu and Kamil Uzun. I also used various other objects from several 
freeware object libraries along with a couple of custom apron lights, runway markings, skid marks with the
consent of the creator Kamil Uzun.

X-Plane 11 native ATC Flows, Ground traffic and ATC Routes are working flawlessly.

You will find 2 folders in the package (FLAT and NATURAL). As is, the scenery is the NATURAL one which should
be used with the provided Overlays (pulled off of Alpilot's HD Mesh) and ZL14 Ortho files in place. Make sure
to have all folders listed in proper order in the scenery_packs.ini file for intended rendering. 
Finally you should have 3 NEW folders (2 if you already have the overlays folder):
        _LTFJ_SabihaGokcen
        yOrtho4XP_Overlays
        zOrtho4XP_+40+029        and these should be listed in your scenery_packs.ini file in similar order.
                                (There may be other items in between though.) Make sure that you do not already
                                have ortho files for the mentioned tile and if so move them out to a safe place
                                before you    proceed copying the provided ones - just in case.

If you want a FLAT scenery (with or without the Ortho) then you should copy "contents" of FLAT folder in to 
_LTFJ_SabihaGokcen/Earth nav data folder. Make sure you have the "Runways follow terrain contours" option selected
on Settings > General tab for both FLAT and NATURAL choice.

No static aircraft are placed on the main apron so if you want them, select the "Draw parked aircraft" option
on the Settings > Graphics tab. You will see plenty of them for the eye candy if you have a powerful video card.

If you prefer a high ZL ortho then you should copy the Patches folder to your Ortho4XP folder and run the tool.
File location should look like this:
    ...\Ortho4XP\Patches\+40+020\+40+029\LTFJ.patch.osm

If you understand what I wrote above you most likely know how to create ortho tiles with Ortho4XP. If not just watch
some YT videos, I have one but unfortunately it is in Turkish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahHY7p82kAI

You need the following object libraries for this scenery to load and work properly:

BS2001 Object Library
CDB-Library
THE-FAIB Aircraft Library
TFS_Aircraft_Library
The_Handy_Objects_Library
ff_library
MisterX_Library
NAPS_library
OpenSceneryX
SAM_Library and plugin

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/90776-master-list-of-libraries/

https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/122-sam-scenery-animation-manager/

Thank you to the authors for creating, publishing and sharing all these plugins and libraries.

Tested with X-Plane 11.41 and 11.50 using default mesh and Ortho4XP tiles and mesh. Thanks to Oscar Pilote 
for his great tool.

Installation: Extract the _LTFJ_SabihaGokcen folder to your Custom Scenery folder. Disable/Remove/Delete previous
scenery of LTFJ (if any), the choice is yours.

Enjoy your flight to and from Sabiha Gokcen.

M. Ali OGUDUCU / Kamil UZUN / Hayri BUBERCI

30/06/2020

• Like 3

User Feedback