6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everybody!

I would like to share with you all the utility I have been developing over the past few months. ChecklistsPro.

ChecklistsPro is a stand-alone application designed to be used whilst flying with your simulators (X-Plane, MSFS, FSX, P3D etc.).

Main Features:

• High quality, interactive checklists
  • A Checklist Builder - for you to create your own interactive checklists
  • An ATC Guidance System - for people to learn the correct phraseology when communicating with controllers and to help you whilst flying with ATC
  • SimBrief Integration - Displays your flightplan in a modern format, displays SimBrief maps which can be opened as external windows, displays your raw flightplan.
  • Logbook - For you to log all of your flight!
  • Airline Search - You can search from a database of 1,000+ airlines to find out more information about the airline you're flying (Callsign, IATA, ICAO etc.)
  • Discord Rich Presence is also integrated and will update when you connect to SimBrief. You can also change your phase of flight (Preflight, Pushback, Taxi, Climb, Cruise, Descent, Landed) for Discord Rich Presence

Checklists That Are Currently Included:

General Aviation:

• Beechcraft Baron B58
  • Beechcraft King Air C90B
  • Cessna 172 Skyhawk
  • Cirrus Vision SF50

Jets and Turboprops:

• Cessna Citation 550
  • De Havilland Canada Dash 8 Q400
  • De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter

Commercial Aviation

• Airbus A300
  • Airbus A320
  • Airbus A330
  • Airbus A350
  • Boeing 727
  • Boeing 738
  • Boeing 777
  • Embraer E175

Please note that ChecklistsPro is still in it's early stages of release. If you find any bugs then I would really appreciate it if you report them to me. The best way is through The ChecklistsPro Project Discord Server which you can join with this link: https://discord.com/invite/rSd7tq3

You can also download checklists that other members have created in the Discord server. If you've created a checklist that you would like to share, you can also post it in the Discord server!

To update / install ChecklistsPro, please run the updater. A user guide can be found below.

Have a great rest of your day! ❤️

- Leo Macherla

Edited by Leo Macherla
Added User Guide Video

What's New in Version 1.4.6   See changelog

Released

New Installer

User Feedback